+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

::: fingerprints for the FBI in Saudi....

micropal

Oct 4, 2009
Hi,

Anyone knows how to get the fingerprints for the FBI clearance in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia? ... I already downloaded the FBI clearance form/page but where to go! ::)
How about the police clearances from Saudi too?

Thanks in advanced!

micropal

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

For Saudi PCC, you should have a request letter from Canadian Embassy, in Arabic language addressed to the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If you don't have one letter you should contact the Canadian Embassy. Then you can go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and get it attested there. After that you may go to the Police Station conducting finger prints. Within a week you will get the PCC. That should be translated in English for submission to the Visa Office. Hope it is clear.

micropal

Oct 4, 2009
Thanks, wilson, I appreciate your information you provided..
One last question plz, do I need to get the request letter from the Canadian Embassy in Jeddah, Riyadh, or London?

Thank again!

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your application is being processed at the Canadian High Commission in London, you are not required to obtain a police certificate until the London visa office sends you a police certificate request letter with instructions on how to apply.