+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fingerprints/ Biometrics issue

misstchopra23

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
New Delhi, India
My mom's supervisa application timelines are as below:

Online submission: Aug 2020
Biometrics submission: Dec 2020 (Not updated on application portal yet)
Upfront Medicals: Jul 2021 (Updated)

Since Dec 2020, under the Biometrics information status, the status is "We have not received your fingerprints." At the bottom of the same page, it is showing Bioemtrics Enrolment date, Expiry and Number.... bcz the Biometrics were submitted at a Service Canada location.

In short, on the same page, there are 2 pieces of contradicting information about the Biometrics.

Webforms raised about it twice but only received generic response. Hence, contacted local MP's office for help. Through them, got the update that "highly likely the fingerprints were not clear and hence processing them is taking longer than normal".

However, IRCC has not asked for re-doing fingerprints yet.

Has anyone experienced this before? What could one do in a situation like this?

Thanks!

ron_ad123

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
My mom's supervisa application timelines are as below:

Online submission: Aug 2020
Biometrics submission: Dec 2020 (Not updated on application portal yet)
Upfront Medicals: Jul 2021 (Updated)

Since Dec 2020, under the Biometrics information status, the status is "We have not received your fingerprints." At the bottom of the same page, it is showing Bioemtrics Enrolment date, Expiry and Number.... bcz the Biometrics were submitted at a Service Canada location.

In short, on the same page, there are 2 pieces of contradicting information about the Biometrics.

Webforms raised about it twice but only received generic response. Hence, contacted local MP's office for help. Through them, got the update that "highly likely the fingerprints were not clear and hence processing them is taking longer than normal".

However, IRCC has not asked for re-doing fingerprints yet.

Has anyone experienced this before? What could one do in a situation like this?

Thanks!
Ditto the same issue with my FIL. Raised 2 webforms so far, no response. No update.

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
I have the same issue. You should not worry as they have received the biometrics. Where is states that "we have not received your....." its because they have not updated that part manually.