+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fingerprinting for FBI in Dubai

usiddiqi

Star Member
May 1, 2010
Folks, in order to get PCC from USA I need to send my fingerprints to USA. I am currently in Dubai so is there any authorized place in Dubai to take the fingerprints on the fingerprint card available on the FBI website?

Thanks for the help.

whatsup

Jul 7, 2010
Hi usiddiqi,

The only place in Dubai to get your fingerprints done is at the main CID office, located next to Al Mulla Plaza on the way to Sharjah. Just go to them, explain at the reception that you need your fingerprints for FBI in USA for immigration to canada.

They will ask you to pay the fees of AED 110. Once you pay it, take the receipt immediately to the section where the fingerprints are done, get your fingerprints scanned. They will then guide you to an office inside a building where you can pick up your original finger print. They are very helpful and you will not have any challenge in getting this done.

They will not do it on the FBI form that is available to download on the FBI website. You will only get it on their form, which is fine and is accepted by FBI, cause I did mine and it worked out fine.

Only important thing, make sure that you clearly mention you need your fingerprint, cause otherwise, they assume you need a police clearance certificate for Canada and will proces that as since the PCC also costs AED 110.

All the best !

Reactions: agentsophy

whatsup

Jul 7, 2010
Do not forget to take the below with you:

Original passport with valid UAE resident stamp

Copy of the above

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
Thanks for the info, was a bit worried about this

I'm planning to submit my documents by August and I can get the UAE police clearance certificate in time but the one from the FBI will take a bit of time......can I actually apply with the UAE one and then send the USA one later?

agentsophy

Apr 26, 2017
Thanks was very helpful! Need fingerprints done for canada PCC..

Hi usiddiqi,

The only place in Dubai to get your fingerprints done is at the main CID office, located next to Al Mulla Plaza on the way to Sharjah. Just go to them, explain at the reception that you need your fingerprints for FBI in USA for immigration to canada.

They will ask you to pay the fees of AED 110. Once you pay it, take the receipt immediately to the section where the fingerprints are done, get your fingerprints scanned. They will then guide you to an office inside a building where you can pick up your original finger print. They are very helpful and you will not have any challenge in getting this done.

They will not do it on the FBI form that is available to download on the FBI website. You will only get it on their form, which is fine and is accepted by FBI, cause I did mine and it worked out fine.

Only important thing, make sure that you clearly mention you need your fingerprint, cause otherwise, they assume you need a police clearance certificate for Canada and will proces that as since the PCC also costs AED 110.

All the best ![/QUOTE

soniasam

Jun 19, 2018
Thanks for the info, was a bit worried about this

I'm planning to submit my documents by August and I can get the UAE police clearance certificate in time but the one from the FBI will take a bit of time......can I actually apply with the UAE one and then send the USA one later?
hi, i am actually in the same situation. what is your status ? did you manage to get your finger prints from this center and submit it successfully?

Iyerg

Jul 7, 2018
Hi Guys,
I just went to the CID Department building at Dubai Police HO, for my sons fbi fingerprinting. the whole process was easy , hardly took 20 minutes. As you enter the building, turn right and then left after a few steps ( the only left there). right there is the small office of fingerprinting. The charge is 12o AED for one FD258 form authentication. Simple and they asked us to come tomorrow for the approved form . Best part is no crowd.

Iyerg

Jul 7, 2018
Can anyone tell me if the FBI ELECTRONIC MAIL VERSION OF THE FBI fingerprints certificate is accepted by the Canadain immigration ?

or does it necessarily have to be a physical certificate?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone tell me if the FBI ELECTRONIC MAIL VERSION OF THE FBI fingerprints certificate is accepted by the Canadain immigration ?

or does it necessarily have to be a physical certificate?
Electronic version totally acceptable by IRCC.