+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fingerprint

svas

Apr 4, 2015
hi, sorry if the question has already been asked and/or ranswered

my daughter has received fingerprint request, but she is on a study program abroad. so she will come to canada only to give her fingerprint.

ist it ok that she gives it and goes back immediately? or how long does she need here ? would the related office send the results directly to cic or has she wait for it and send by herself ?

thanks

amit87

Feb 5, 2014

my daughter has received fingerprint request, but she is on a study program abroad. so she will come to canada only to give her fingerprint.

ist it ok that she gives it and goes back immediately? or how long does she need here ? would the related office send the results directly to cic or has she wait for it and send by herself ?

thanks
Yes, she can go back after submitting her finger prints. RCMP will send her fingerprints directly to CIC. But she will have to come back again when she get date for citizenship test

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014

thanks
there are some agencies abroad which can provide the fingerprint too i think - no need to travel just for finger printing...

please check....

svas

Apr 4, 2015
there are some agencies abroad which can provide the fingerprint too i think - no need to travel just for finger printing...

please check....
thanks for teh answers

well yes i have seen some agencies that give international service but honestly i don't want the officers be suspicious just because of this small detail