fingerprint required after test...need help

torontostar76

Oct 22, 2014
hi everyone
i did my test on 10th of april 2015th
now after 5 months i hv received fingerprint request
on tuesday 10th of sep i am going to agency for fingerprints
as i knw agency will send it to RCMP
i need to knw whether RCMP send result directly to cic or am i suppose to send it to scarborough toronto office?
do i need to request agency to ask RCMP to send results to me ?
as it is mention in letter tht
IF THE RCMP SENDS FINGERPRINTS RESULTS DIRECTLY TO U,SEND IT TO THIS OFFICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,SO THT WE CAN RESUME PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION.
here i am a little bit confuse
i need help and guidence regarding the right step
waiting deperately for helpful replies
regards

Izzy1991

Nov 16, 2015
Hi torontostar,

The same happened for my dad and we have been desperately waiting for the oath or the next step.

Could you please tell me if they got back to you after you submitted the fingerprints.

Regards,

Izzy1991

Buddha1906

Nov 12, 2015
Izzy1991 said:
Hi torontostar,

The same happened for my dad and we have been desperately waiting for the oath or the next step.

Could you please tell me if they got back to you after you submitted the fingerprints.

Regards,

Izzy1991
how long have you been waiting ?

saanpa

Oct 21, 2015
RCMP sends them directly to CIC, you can check with the status with RCMP after a week of finger printing. If there is no match, RCMP sends the record to CIC within 3 days of fingerprinting...
i also went through the same and now eagerly wating for oath day ???

torontostar76 said:
hi everyone
i did my test on 10th of april 2015th
now after 5 months i hv received fingerprint request
on tuesday 10th of sep i am going to agency for fingerprints
as i knw agency will send it to RCMP
i need to knw whether RCMP send result directly to cic or am i suppose to send it to scarborough toronto office?
do i need to request agency to ask RCMP to send results to me ?
as it is mention in letter tht
IF THE RCMP SENDS FINGERPRINTS RESULTS DIRECTLY TO U,SEND IT TO THIS OFFICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,SO THT WE CAN RESUME PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION.
here i am a little bit confuse
i need help and guidence regarding the right step
waiting deperately for helpful replies
regards

Buddha1906

Nov 12, 2015
when did you submit your fingerprint?

saanpa said:
RCMP sends them directly to CIC, you can check with the status with RCMP after a week of finger printing. If there is no match, RCMP sends the record to CIC within 3 days of fingerprinting...

FOMARK

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
saanpa said:
How could we check with RCMP, by phone or email or what ????

Izzy1991

Nov 16, 2015
Hi,

He gave his test on July 7th, then got asked for fingerprints on September 1st. Gave fingerprints on September 15th and waiting since then.

Could someone please tell me their timeline as we eagerly are waiting for some kind of response from CIC.

Regards

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Izzy1991 said:
Hi,

He gave his test on July 7th, then got asked for fingerprints on September 1st. Gave fingerprints on September 15th and waiting since then.

Could someone please tell me their timeline as we eagerly are waiting for some kind of response from CIC.

Regards

Have you followed up with RCMP if they sent your finger prints to CIC ?. You might as well request ATIP report and finally contact your area Member Parliament's office & seek their help. CIC's has to respond to your MP's query within 2 weeks.

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
I got my test on October 15. The lady told me to wait for FP. It was requested on nov 3. Got the letter on. Nov. 7 and took the FP on nov 9. RCMP SENT it directly to Cic. I contacted CRMP on nov . 12. They emailed me back in 15 min.that they sent my results the very next day. (we need these people in CIC) Waiting now for CIC review my file. Hopefully the officer is not a lazzy one.

Buddha1906

Nov 12, 2015
betoherman said:
I got my test on October 15. The lady told me to wait for FP. It was requested on nov 3. Got the letter on. Nov. 7 and took the FP on nov 9. RCMP SENT it directly to Cic. I contacted CRMP on nov . 12. They emailed me back in 15 min.that they sent my results the very next day. (we need these people in CIC) Waiting now for CIC review my file. Hopefully the officer is not a lazzy one.
do you know what is the timeline from there ?

Exports

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Get the finger print done from the accredited RCMP office which are private.. They are pretty fast unlike the police stations of RCMP.
I am sending the weblink which may be useful..
https://www.commissionaires.ca/en/offices
the other link is of the rcmp for the accredited agencies...
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/who-can-conduct-criminal-record-check%23ac

I had got two times finger print request since my earlier one expired... so I can tell by my experience that the private is the best.

I had bad experience with RCMP directly as once they took the fingerprint and said that it may take a month or so ( don't remember exactly as it was 2 years before) and then later after a month got call from them saying that there was some flaw in the system and wanted me to come over again for the fingerprint. I was wise enough that time since I did the finger print simultaneously with private as well. In the private agency, I was told that they process same day and got a copy of confirmation unlike in the other..

All the best!!

ROMA_1

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
betoherman said:
How could we contsct RCMP, by e mail?
I need to check my fingerprint also

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Izzy1991 said:
What would an ATIP tell me?

ATIP report updates at what stage your file processing is at including when the Finger Print requested and when they received the results.

If you request ATIP report today, it will tell you status of your file processing as of today but you will get the report after 30 days.

When the CIC got all the required details, file will be moved to next stage "Decision Making" stage and that helps you to estimate Oath time.

hany_sams

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
In the same boat like those unlikely who received finger print request
Applied in April, Test in July and finger print submitted by end of August... Ecase is still In process... Vancouver office... Anybody guys has similar case? I'm not sure when do I expect to receive oath or even see DM in ecase... Really painful waiting process