+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fingerprint request for processing of Citizenship applications

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All
I just want to understand if the Finger print request comes to every application or something new normal. Under what kind of circumstances would the IRCC send the finger print requests, please provide more insights to this.
One of the scenario is if the first name and last name is very common among all the applicants, the IRCC usually sends the requests, is this correct?

Please comment on the real experiences for the requests received.

Thanks

Reactions: Maysubs

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
I'd like to know as well. Who gets a finger print request and who doesn't?

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
Dear All
I just want to understand if the Finger print request comes to every application or something new normal. Under what kind of circumstances would the IRCC send the finger print requests, please provide more insights to this
I'd like to know as well. Who gets a finger print request and who doesn't?
I had the same question as you both and unfortunately no one was able to answer me at the time. Therefore, I ended up doing some digging and here's what I found:

- First & Last name outputs a match in their database (to a possible criminal not sure though??)
- Age, Ethnicity, Height match database records (to the criminal again)
- If you haven't ever been required to give finger prints, it is likely they will request for them now

Usually happens during the "In Process" stage when they are running background checks on you.

Reactions: canvisa13