+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Financial documents for spp

prash84

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Hello experts

Need your help badly. I got admission for May intake at seneca for Advanced Diploma in Digital Media Arts.

I am submitting my application for spp visa this week.
I have a bank loan approved, a bank balance of 1,50,000(cash) and an FD of 4,00,000.all on my name. We do not hold a property, used my paternal aunts property for the loan. Could you please suggest me how can i make my Case stonger? what else do i need to show? I have 6 years of work experience as an animator and showing my IT returns for 6.8 lacs per annum. Genuine.Ielts score of 7 band, with nothing less than 6.5.

And also
I have my sis in UK. So can my borther-in-law be my sponsor? What documents would i need to show for that?

Expecting a quick response.

zubair.kothiya

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6 bands
prash84 said:
Hello experts

Need your help badly. I got admission for May intake at seneca for Advanced Diploma in Digital Media Arts.

I am submitting my application for spp visa this week.
I have a bank loan approved, a bank balance of 1,50,000(cash) and an FD of 4,00,000.all on my name. We do not hold a property, used my paternal aunts property for the loan. Could you please suggest me how can i make my Case stonger? what else do i need to show? I have 6 years of work experience as an animator and showing my IT returns for 6.8 lacs per annum. Genuine.Ielts score of 7 band, with nothing less than 6.5.

And also
I have my sis in UK. So can my borther-in-law be my sponsor? What documents would i need to show for that?

Expecting a quick response.
SHOW BANK LOAN OF 11LACS(INR) AND YOUR INCOME WHICH IS 6.8 LAC. THATS IT.NO NEED TO SHOW BANK BALANCE AND ALL THAT.ALL THE BEST