+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Financial Auditors and New NOC 1122 Professional Occupations in Business Service

justchill1979

Dec 20, 2009
Guys

I am starting this new thread by calling all Financial Auditors. Guys don't get disappointed. Financial Auditors are not in the new list, however NOC 1122 does not completely eliminates Financial Auditors. Remember the job title does not matter it is the job description/responsibilities that counts. So those people who work in audit firms, it is very common to provide audit and advisory services and based on my opinion (after reading NOC 1122 category) advisory services also fall under this category so guys, if you can prove that you are involved in the advisory services (plus confirmation from employer) the door is still open.

Comments invited

Best of luck

Justchill

mozm

Star Member
Sep 14, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
justchill1979 said:
Guys

I am starting this new thread by calling all Financial Auditors. Guys don't get disappointed. Financial Auditors are not in the new list, however NOC 1122 does not completely eliminates Financial Auditors. Remember the job title does not matter it is the job description/responsibilities that counts. So those people who work in audit firms, it is very common to provide audit and advisory services and based on my opinion (after reading NOC 1122 category) advisory services also fall under this category so guys, if you can prove that you are involved in the advisory services (plus confirmation from employer) the door is still open.

Comments invited

Best of luck

Justchill after read ur post my soul now feeling very relaxxxxxxxxx. i am doing job at Cost & Management Accountant Consultancy firm.... Means me having still hope for further process.. am i Right?

Justchill

justchill1979

Dec 20, 2009
Yes mozm. Remember it has been mentioned very clearly on CIC website (plus often discussed on this forum) that job title does not count rather it is what you actually do................and ofcourse you need proof of what you are doing so bets of luck.

Just chill

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
justchill1979 said:
Yes mozm. Remember it has been mentioned very clearly on CIC website (plus often discussed on this forum) that job title does not count rather it is what you actually do................and ofcourse you need proof of what you are doing so bets of luck.

Just chill
Do you think, I can qualify for NOC 1122?

Please send all the Job duties for NOC 1122 (should not be copies from CIC website)

Please refer my case

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/noc-1122-professional-occupations-in-business-services-to-management-t45694.0.html

dream_Can

Star Member
Oct 5, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2016
can financial analyst apply under 1122 .

mrngorickets

May 19, 2011
Hi,

I agreed with you. Any way, your points of view make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Pls try to keep posting. Tks and best regards