FINALLY REJECTED, LOLLZ

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what so ever is your update, do let me know in a day or two by sending me pm
how ever, as there is an update before i finalize any other thing, i will drop you a pm
thanx

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
tnt4ever said:
what so ever is your update, do let me know in a day or two by sending me pm
how ever, as there is an update before i finalize any other thing, i will drop you a pm
thanx
sure . . . :)

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
I guess my VO was a bit jolly the day he went through my LOA. Cause I had the exact same LOA as ramzero and tnt4ever's.

Sarmad.abbasi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
@ Tnt4ever : The best part is that you have no other objection so you are almost done with your case now.
Try again u will definitely get it. Best of luck !!

I am also trying to put my case for the Jan 2012 session with Stoufiville college in ACCA. Lets hope my case is processed within time :)

jazz2011

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
yar buddy i like ur post that u r finally not so upset like others!!!!!Best of Luck Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!its ejaz

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
tnt4ever said:
NO SAD COMMENTS
I M QUITE RELAXED CUZ I DO HAVE ANOTHER BACK UP

REASON: A *censored word*ING REASON, i DONT EVEN WANT TO APPLY UNLESS I FINALIZE MY SECOND OPTION

u have submitted written documentation from the educational institution at which you intend to study that states that you have been accepted for study there, a valid letter from your school is required up to the end of the processing of your file, your letter of acceptance has/will expire before your application has been decided

lollz, the funniest and most amazing nerve wrecking scenario i have seen on my case, however there were still 3 weeks left, and i do have a review option or to apply for next intake, 100% confirmed

no financial ties issues
no travel history issues
no bank loan problem
not even a single question
and i was laughing
kindly bare with me and pray for the rest of the people for the best

thankx every one for their kind concerns and help

rgds

When i got my visa year ago I almost missed my classes and I got my visa on the day my classes started. But i guess your in pakistan so its different.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
I have cced this email to admissions to process an updated Letter of Acceptance so that the student can resubmit for the next intake.

It is important that students submit the documents as soon as they receive them to keep the visa process from stale dating like this case. Additionally, we have added next intakes to all new Letters of Acceptance to prevent this type of stale-dated LOAs in the future.

Kind regards,

Michelle Iaizzo

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lollz
i believe it was good for me that my visa got rejected
despite of going there, no at least i do have my options in clear words and clear scenarios
i am hell busy with my life and dont even have time to think about rejection
yes, it was on a foolish ground and nothing else to be taken under consideration, but i dont want to waste my time and money once again
i knew every thing i submitted was with solid ground and based on real facts and a short 10 papers file thats it including my academics etc

those who are afraid of loan letters, should not realize that loan letter is not an issue, if you have pm me
sory for those brothers who send me to share my problems or thoughts with them plus SOP with them, i really am busy thats why i couldn't spare time to send it to them

Also, its 100% confirmed as per my discussion with so many people around and experts also next time my visa is sure, but based on these facts, i have changed my mind and going for another thing sooner INSHALLAH

Lastly i am again clearing my mind about rejection or issuance of visa's, ALLAH ALL MIGHTY knows everything better then us, so stop worrying and stop blaming even its rejected on any case
yes my friends my family members every one was shocked to see this un expected scenario but , its not in my hands, so brothers best of luck for those who are waiting, and best of luck for those who are already out of this chase, change your options, or pursue with the same, does not matter anything, but never give up

Also

at the end i shall add one quote
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY and SHOWERS HIS BLESSINGS, at least you rejected people don't have any issues like those staying abroad to spend special days with their families,

NA KER Bulhya teri meri na teri na meri
char dihary dunia sari, fair mitti di dhairi

so , live at your best, and welcome every thing with open arms and move forward

:p :p :p :p

geminiyo

Feb 7, 2011
Dear TnT4ever bro,

I need some of information about study loans, which is kind of the biggest problem for every student to get face off these days, so can you please state about those bank's who give study loans for (Only Canada) and please state your consultant's name also if you live in Karachi too ... cause i will be finding some assistance for my study permit case in near future . I will be really waiting to hear from your side asap!

Thanks.

Regards,
Shahid .

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
25 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
19 Aug 2010
IELTS Request
sent with the doc result 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 July
Med's Request
awaited
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
hope not to go for.
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
yeah which banks please?

U

unlucky19

After first :mad:refusal :mad: i want to replay with strong case via lawyer.

1.Will i need to pay registration fee for Jan 2012 season?
2.I have already registered with this college.Can i use previous reg no and fees (already paid) for jan 2012 classes?
3.If no,thn how much Reg fees i will pay for JAN 2012 intake?

please friends replay must if u know about this...