App. Filed.......
17-03-09
Doc's Request.
23-03-09
AOR Received.
10-09-09
IELTS Request
Done
alice is right, u might hav exceeded ur deadline, do confirm that. otherwise, ur scoring is right for IELTS. u scored 14 points.

azfar

Jul 9, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-09
Doc's Request.
23-03-09
AOR Received.
10-09-09
IELTS Request
Done
hamsafar, from where did u applied and ur NOC. pls share ur timeline.

hamsafar610

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
Dear Azfar

according to the refusal letter visa officer said that you havnt provided updated ielts so i m making decision on the old ielts result of dated june 08.

Also i havent received other docs which i hve sent with new ielts result so i m thinking that he hasnt got the updated docs

I have applied in Jan 06, AOR received in Feb 06, request for updated docs in April 09, my visa office is London

azfar

Jul 9, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-09
Doc's Request.
23-03-09
AOR Received.
10-09-09
IELTS Request
Done
alice has given good suggestion, do this as an option, hopefully they will consider your application again and consider for further processing. write to the same person from whom you have got the refusal letter. Best of Luck.
alice_chained said:
Did your status change from In Process to decision made? or from application received to decision made?

well write them a letter justifying the delay i.e. ur IELTS dates, if you have a copy of he ielts result send that along with a copy of the invoice from the courier that it was delivered a week before the deadline..

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamsafar610 said:
Thanks BobbyB, i also need ur advice on my post
I would love to reply, but would need know the contents of the refusal letter before posting any further comments.
As far as your IELTS is concerned you already know your situation i.e Test results were either not received at all or were received after the dead line (I don't know, I am only assuming).

If you are sure that it is due to your IELTS results, then write the program manager before the time is up, if it is not up already.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/london.asp
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

Good Luck.

hamsafar610

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
Dear all members

thanks for participating in this issue. I have received an email from the programme assistant that my evidences were already passed to my visa officer and thy will contact me abt the decision. I hope this is a positive sighn.