+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally PR

EGYPT

Jun 6, 2020
Permanent Residence for protected person

I applied inland and I dont have any dependents outside the country

1. We received your application for permanent residence on April, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on April, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you a letter on June 14, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. You entered Canada at the Niagara Falls IRCC office on June 14, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
Question: what are the steps after the COPR? I went today and changed my sin number what else should I do?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolly smiles

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
Permanent Residence

4. We sent you a letter on June 14, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. You entered Canada at the Niagara Falls IRCC office on June 14, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
Question: what are the steps after the COPR? I went today and changed my sin number what else should I do?
Congratulations, the next step it to get your pr card.Are you a protected person or humanitarian?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Were You requested to go into the IRCC? Though vertical landing was still happening but May it is slowly being eliminated,

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020

were u asked for a police clearance for any country that you lived in before Canada ?

Madeit7

May 9, 2021
Oh boy I’m March 2020 no dependent outside or inside and I can’t even get any update after AOR. Damn ‍♂♂