+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FINALLY,GOT MY VISA

hoop8up

Oct 1, 2008
Hi everybody,i just got my visa yesterday,thanks so much canadavisa.com and reading this forum everyday it becomes a routine and i learned alot in here.hopefully,my story would be an inspiration to those applicants who are being affected with par 117 9 d,or the undeclared dependents, dont lost hope,explain to them,be honest with them,they are also humans,had a family also,and never give up the faith.keep on praying and have faith in God i mean always. Holding my visa is like im in cloud 9 that i cant believe i have it,for i waited this moment for a total of 1 year, 1 month and 3 days to be exact.i got jealous sometimes when somebody posted their application was completed by just a few months,remember its not how you start the game,its how you end the game.God bless everyone

dulman

Star Member
Dec 4, 2008
hi hoop8up,
congratulation!!! i really wanna know what were your obstacles that led to your long waiting.

hoop8up

Oct 1, 2008
During the 1st month of my application was fast as i could imagine.until CIC let me explain why i wasnt declared by my wife on her landing, that makes me a undeclared family member under par 117 9 d.we send our explanation of how thing go that way,with proper documentation and supporting papers.its been 10 long and agonizing months of review by them,before i heard CIC again. They let me re-do my medical and less than a month after my visa was ready for pick up.thanks God im done and hope to be with my wife whom ive missed for almost 2 years now.

rajesh sharma

Aug 31, 2009
dear

congrats!!!

please guide me also as my aunt has also not declare her brothers in 1982 in landing records. and we are claiming 5 marks for aunt. she is undermatric. my father has documents for proving father name but she has not.

what to do and how?????

harryk

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats! Hope you have a great life in Canada! God bless you! With regards, harryk.