+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final trial after two refusal and best advise to get study permit.

lightdream

Mar 26, 2017
Category........
I currently hold two Gcms (CAIPS note) after two refusals.I am hoping for Two years postgraduate program but seems the embassy has always been my roadblocks even with my convincing supporting documents.I study mechanical Engineering with four years working experience.I currently work as a Business development and Project support. my WEScanada credential equivalency is Diploma(Three years) and postgraduate certificate(one year). I have a total of 187 post secondary semester credit and GPA Of 3.48.

I want to give final trial and would be grateful if anyone could advise or recommend lasting solution for me to have the study permit. my previous study(mechanical Engineering) and Employment History(Business development&Project support) are not related. Could it have been the reason lately for my denial? I have written the embassy convincing Statement of purpose with financial backup but i never scaled through.

My work experience cut across: CCTV design, security Access control, Data system ,Fire Alarm system,Fire suppression (FM200) & Central antennal(CATV) system.

Please find below history of my previous application submission:

GCMS Report 2:: Review of Supporting document provided, Program of study in Canada is not consistent with previous education and employment history.applicant appear to have limited economic& social ties to home country as well as limited travel which could demonstrate history of having traveled and returned.Based on the evidence i am not satisfied app is genuine student who intends to complete course of study in Canada and would depart at end of authorized stay.REFUSED

2nd application: PGD Embedded system(paper route).

Reasons ticked for delay:
1.purpose of visit
2.Proposed studies are not reasonable in light of qualification, prev studies, employment, level of establishment or future prospects and plans.

Submitted:
All CIC doc, employment letter, upfront medical, Wes evaluation,SOP, Training certificate, Tax, Salary SOA and Personal SOA etc.
Co sponsor and sponsor(Sister & Brother in law respectively)
Sponsor and Co-sponsor Closing balance..
Paid $15k school fee to Conestoga
Sponsor and co-sponsor landed land property and their travel history to CA,UK,US
personal Ghana stamp
Personal SOA
Personal landed property survey plan wt. COO

GCMS Report 1:: PA is 26 yrs, single- no dep,college cert, sponsored by third party,academic gap noted,limited evidence of personal funds or past travel.not satisfied that PA is a genuine student with sufficient ties to home country.Application is therefore REFUSED.

1st application: PGD Embedded system (paper route),

Reasons for delay:
1. purpose of visit
2. Family and Home tie
3. Travel history
4. Personal and financial asset

Submitted:
All CIC doc, employment letter, upfront medical, Wes evaluation, SOP, Salary SOA and Personal SOA etc.
Co sponsor and sponsor(Sister &Brother in law respectively)
Paid $10k school fee
Self SOA closing balance.

Any recommendation please? what course of study best match the requirement of the visa officer with my profile because i could see the visa officer is never satisfied alone with any admission.

Thank you

Last edited:

Sopperfect

Jun 29, 2017
I currently hold two Gcms (CAIPS note) after two refusals.I am hoping for Two years postgraduate program but seems the embassy has always been my roadblocks even with my convincing supporting documents.I study mechanical Engineering with four years working experience.I currently work as a Business development and Project support. my WEScanada credential equivalency is Diploma(Three years) and postgraduate certificate(one years). I have a total of 187 post secondary semester credit and GPA Of 3.48.

I want to give final trial and would be grateful if anyone could advise or recommend lasting solution for me to have the study permit. my previous study(mechanical Engineering) and current work position(Business development&Project support) are not related. Could it have been the reason lately for my denial? I have written the embassy convincing Statement of purpose with financial backup but i never scaled through.

My work experience cut across: CCTV design, security Access control, Data system ,Fire Alarm system,Fire suppression (FM200) & Central antennal(CATV) system.

Please find below history of my previous application submission:

2nd application: PGD Embedded system(paper route).

Reasons ticked for delay:
1.purpose of visit
2.Proposed studies are not reasonable in light of qualification, prev studies, employment, level of establishment or future prospects and plans.

Submitted:
All CIC doc, employment letter, upfront medical, Wes evaluation,SOP, Training certificate, Tax, Salary SOA and Personal SOA etc.
Co sponsor and sponsor(Sister & Brother in law respectively)
Paid $15k school fee to Conestoga
Sponsor and co-sponsor landed land property and their travel history to CA,UK,US
personal Ghana stamp
Personal SOA
Personal landed property survey plan wt. COO

1st application: PGD Embedded system (paper route),

Reasons for delay:
1. purpose of visit
2. Family and Home tie
3. Travel history
4. Personal and financial asset

Submitted:
All CIC doc, employment letter, upfront medical, Wes evaluation, SOP, Salary SOA and Personal SOA etc.
Co sponsor and sponsor(Sister &Brother in law respectively)
Paid $10k school fee
Self SOA closing balance.

Any recommendation please? what course of study best match the requirement of the visa officer with my profile because i could see the visa officer is never satisfied alone with any admission.

Thank you
What is written in your CAIPS report? You have given the resons from the rejection letter.

lightdream

Mar 26, 2017
Category........
What is written in your CAIPS report? You have given the resons from the rejection letter.
Please see above i have updated the CAIPS reports above for your input. I made sure i treated the cases on the first CAIPS report before i filed the second study permit application. Could you imagine Visa officer flagged query on the same course of study that was not raised at the first application .
I have gone through the Courses i would not know how my employment history(Business development & Project Engineer) will be consistent with previous study( Mechanical Engineering) and proposed postgraduate study. Does it mean i cant change career or please what is the way out.

RAHUL503788

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
hello brother, there is similar case like yours, but she got visa in her ist attempt.
she has done btech in chemical after that 1.5 years in IT company and then she applied for masters in chemical from McGill. in sop, she didn't mention about her job. she just related her previous studies with proposed course.
and finally, she got visa.

lightdream

Mar 26, 2017
Category........
hello brother, there is similar case like yours, but she got visa in her ist attempt.
she has done btech in chemical after that 1.5 years in IT company and then she applied for masters in chemical from McGill. in sop, she didn't mention about her job. she just related her previous studies with proposed course.
and finally, she got visa.
I had cited my employment history on my two previous application and also letter drafted by my employer carries my job position. if i choose relate my new study of Mechanical Engineering same as my undergraduate will it not repeat itself

lightdream

Mar 26, 2017
Category........
if you have good grades, please choose masters degree..you will get visa.
I would not know if my qualification on WEScanada credential equivalency of Diploma(Three years) and postgraduate certificate(one year) and a total of 187 post secondary semester credit in mechanical Engineering will meet up Master requirement.am not familiar with the canadaian system.Any help here