+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final request passport issue

Simondial

Nov 19, 2012
Hi,

I am preparing to send in our passports as per the Final request.
My wife has updated her passport since our original application.
Is it OK to send in the new passport or should I send in the old one too or a copy of the old one?

Thanks.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Simondial said:
Hi,

I am preparing to send in our passports as per the Final request.
My wife has updated her passport since our original application.
Is it OK to send in the new passport or should I send in the old one too or a copy of the old one?

Thanks.
Send Latest and Valid one

Janitabhatia

Aug 19, 2017
Hello,

I am an Indian and received an email from CPC-Ottawa to submit my passport and photograph in next 30 days. However, I am flying to Dublin in two weeks and will not be able to submit my passport immediately. My passport is with the Irish Embassy currently and I will be flying to Dublin in about a week after receiving it. And that time won't be sufficient enough to get the PR Visa stamped.
Please suggest what I can do in such a situation.

Is there any email ID for people outside Canada and USA that can be used to contact the CPC regarding this issue?
I have written to Canadian High Commission in India, but they haven't replied yet. Please advice.

abderhamoumi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Hello,

I am an Indian and received an email from CPC-Ottawa to submit my passport and photograph in next 30 days. However, I am flying to Dublin in two weeks and will not be able to submit my passport immediately. My passport is with the Irish Embassy currently and I will be flying to Dublin in about a week after receiving it. And that time won't be sufficient enough to get the PR Visa stamped.
Please suggest what I can do in such a situation.

Is there any email ID for people outside Canada and USA that can be used to contact the CPC regarding this issue?
I have written to Canadian High Commission in India, but they haven't replied yet. Please advice.

The email that you received mention how you should proceed if you can't meet the deadline. Send an email to CPC-Ottawa explaining your situation they will reply within 2 days, or you can even call cic