+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Request for Passport

Janitabhatia

Aug 19, 2017
Hello,

I am an Indian and received an email from CPC-Ottawa to submit my passport and photograph in next 30 days. However, I am flying to Dublin in two weeks and will not be able to submit my passport immediately. My passport is with the Irish Embassy currently and I will be flying to Dublin in about a week after receiving it. And that time won't be sufficient enough to get the PR Visa stamped.
Please suggest what I can do in such a situation.

Is there any email ID for people outside Canada and USA that can be used to contact the CPC regarding this issue?
I have written to Canadian High Commission in India, but they haven't replied yet. Please advice.

Reactions: Lacewingz

Lacewingz

Jan 30, 2016
Hello,

I am an Indian and received an email from CPC-Ottawa to submit my passport and photograph in next 30 days. However, I am flying to Dublin in two weeks and will not be able to submit my passport immediately. My passport is with the Irish Embassy currently and I will be flying to Dublin in about a week after receiving it. And that time won't be sufficient enough to get the PR Visa stamped.
Please suggest what I can do in such a situation.

Is there any email ID for people outside Canada and USA that can be used to contact the CPC regarding this issue?
I have written to Canadian High Commission in India, but they haven't replied yet. Please advice.
Hi, I'm pretty much in the same situation. Did you manage to find a solution?