+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final decision states your application has been approved

Tony16

Nov 13, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
Final decision in cic website states that my application has been approved, applied offline(paper based) general category delhi. I had linked my application online through gckey.
1. Application status:- Closed
2. Medicals: passed
3. Review of documents: blank
4. Scheduling interview : blank
5. Biometrics: blank
6. Final decision: this application has been approved

Tracked through vfs and it states that your passport has been couriered from the
Canada visa application center.

Please tell what does my final decision means?

Tony16

Nov 13, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
Oh my lord. ;D :D I would love to share my experience soon after i get my passport stamped, i would definitely share my experience on how i was dealing with this. Let me get my passport i will be in touch with you all. And all the very best to all of those who are waiting for it.

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Tony16 said:
Oh my lord. ;D :D I would love to share my experience soon after i get my passport stamped, i would definitely share my experience on how i was dealing with this. Let me get my passport i will be in touch with you all. And all the very best to all of those who are waiting for it.
By the way which country are you from? And when did you apply?

Tony16

Nov 13, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
I am from India and I had applied on 15th nov general paper based

Pami

Jul 3, 2016
Hello friends ... I just tracked my passport on vfs website and they show your passport has been dispatched ..but I haven't got any approval mail yet.... I applied on 15 of November 2016 at delhi vfs ...Do they send approval mail only to approved applications or they send email to all applications pls anybody help

IamGoodGirl

Nov 13, 2016
Pami said:
Hello friends ... I just tracked my passport on vfs website and they show your passport has been dispatched ..but I haven't got any approval mail yet.... I applied on 15 of November 2016 at delhi vfs ...Do they send approval mail only to approved applications or they send email to all applications pls anybody help
Pami how do u track it? it requires tracking number, where should i get it from

IamGoodGirl

Nov 13, 2016
Pami said:
I got the tracking number because I applied paper based application at vfs delhi
i also applied paper based at vfs (not in india another country), but they did not give me any number, did they give it to you?

Tony16

Nov 13, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
Pami said:
Well, i too didn't got any message from cic but I had linked my paper based application online. So, I saw the updated status when I logged into my account.