+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Decision - January 12 2024 Your application is in progress. We will let you know once a final decision has been made.

kategreat2024

Jan 19, 2024
Hi all,

Need some help, it is getting very anxious and restless since it has been a long time since AOR.

Yesterday, I received the below on my cic profile.
Latest update:
Final decision - January 19, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

There is no update on my COPR expiry on the tracker tool, today is Saturday. But they did extend my medical by 8 months as it was expiring soon. I called IRCC and they said everything look ok on file.

Can someone guide me on next steps,please?
I got CORP number today in a tracker, no email yet.

Rashidmehmood

Jan 30, 2024
• January 19, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I'm outland canda visit visa

Nov 10, 2023
Category........
FSW
Folks, I saw the "Latest Update" saying "Final Decision, May 15, 2024 - your application is still in progress"
In my tracker, eligibility and background check is still in progress.

Anybody mind shedding some light on this? Appreciate it truly

Nov 10, 2023
Category........
FSW
You are approved. You just need to wait for the approval email(PPR/RFV/Portal).
Thank you very much!

The four items on my tracker have been completed, and I can see my copr document number (I'm applying from inland Canada).

I wonder how soon can I receive portal 1 email?

I called the agent today, and the agent confirmed portal 1 has not been sent.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you very much!

The four items on my tracker have been completed, and I can see my copr document number (I'm applying from inland Canada).

It usually comes within 1-2 weeks of seeing the Final decision. But it can be delayed slightly.

Mekkawi

Feb 9, 2024
Thank you very much!

I am in same situation since Feb 1st and no portal 1 yet!

Mekkawi

Feb 9, 2024
Yes called them already 4 times since then, and they confirmed that no email was sent, and the application on the last stages.
My COPR expires on August and i hope will get something before that date.

Nov 10, 2023
Category........
FSW
I am in same situation since Feb 1st and no portal 1 yet!
Thank you so much for sharing this datapoint. This is hugely appreciated.

I learned from other posts that sometimes Portal 1 messages got lost. I also called them earlier this morning to confirm whether they have sent the message or not. The answer is they haven't.