+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Approval Pending

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have completed all checks pertaining to PR. Eligibility, Security & Criminality. I now have an offer from one of the leading global firms & I would seriously like to peruse. While i have job offer claim points & is there any suggestions from anyone to help on application completion. I just need final approval. If i can write up the same to the office would they be able to help on this.

Await for your response.

Please suggest some ideas.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Nothing really but to wait. You can pore through posts in this forum. People have tried everything — calling IRCC, webforms, GCMS notes, writing to MP, IRCC minister and even the PM. Nothing worked.

Reactions: Sardee

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello Guys,

I have completed all checks pertaining to PR. Eligibility, Security & Criminality. I now have an offer from one of the leading global firms & I would seriously like to peruse. While i have job offer claim points & is there any suggestions from anyone to help on application completion. I just need final approval. If i can write up the same to the office would they be able to help on this.

Await for your response.

Please suggest some ideas.
What program?

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Nothing really but to wait. You can pore through posts in this forum. People have tried everything — calling IRCC, webforms, GCMS notes, writing to MP, IRCC minister and even the PM. Nothing worked.
Thank you, Waiting since a month now. Hoping things will reopen because of vaccination.

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Thank you , Finally Got through my medical pass today, now waiting for the file to be transferred to the local office & there it closes.