+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling travel history after getting ITA

rookieA

Jul 31, 2017
No you are not required to provide proof. You can if you feel it's necessary.
I personally did because I renewed my passport and majority of my travel history was recorded on my old passport. I attached a copy of that to my LOE
Highly appreciate your response. Thank you.
I also wanted to check that my spouse passport will expire in 7 months. Is that amount of time before expiry is good enough or should I renew her passport first before submitting the documents

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Highly appreciate your response. Thank you.
I also wanted to check that my spouse passport will expire in 7 months. Is that amount of time before expiry is good enough or should I renew her passport first before submitting the documents
My PPR email says my passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months for stamping. I'm not sure if that requirement varies, or if it depends on whether you are from a visa exempt country.
You might want to consider renew her passport given the time between AOR and PPR could be 3-6 months.

Reactions: rookieA

rookieA

Jul 31, 2017
My PPR email says my passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months for stamping. I'm not sure if that requirement varies, or if it depends on whether you are from a visa exempt country.
You might want to consider renew her passport given the time between AOR and PPR could be 3-6 months.
Thank you for your response. Will it work if I submit the application with her current passport now and renew her passport during the processing phase. Will it be ok to submit new passport for stamping after PPR?

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Thank you for your response. Will it work if I submit the application with her current passport now and renew her passport during the processing phase. Will it be ok to submit new passport for stamping after PPR?
I assume it will work if you submit a CSE once you have the new passport. I'm not 100% sure though since I've never done this. You should search through the forum or make a separate post.

rookieA

Jul 31, 2017
I assume it will work if you submit a CSE once you have the new passport. I'm not 100% sure though since I've never done this. You should search through the forum or make a separate post.
Thank you for your response. I also have few questions regarding work experience letters and IELTS

- All my previous job experience letters are on company lettered with contact information, has my job title, duration, my full name and detailed job duties and responsibilities. None of them has information on salary or full time/ part time which usually a tough thing to get in. Am I ok with the letters or salary and full/ time part time information on the experience letter is essential
- I have recently changed my job which was not there in the express entry profile - Do I need to procure letter from my current job HR team as well? If yes where will be an option to edit/ upload this info
- My Spouse's work experience letters are basic with designation, name and duration on company letter head. Do we need detailed work experience letters for him. We are not claiming any points on her experience
- I had a question regarding IELTS for my spouse. During express entry profile creation, I had entered data from an old/ expired IELTS result for my spouse. I didn't intend to claim any points for it but she had given an IELTS in the past I added the details. Do I need to upload her result even if its invalid. Is there an option to delete the data during ITA document submission

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Thank you for your response. I also have few questions regarding work experience letters and IELTS

- All my previous job experience letters are on company lettered with contact information, has my job title, duration, my full name and detailed job duties and responsibilities. None of them has information on salary or full time/ part time which usually a tough thing to get in. Am I ok with the letters or salary and full/ time part time information on the experience letter is essential
- I have recently changed my job which was not there in the express entry profile - Do I need to procure letter from my current job HR team as well? If yes where will be an option to edit/ upload this info
- My Spouse's work experience letters are basic with designation, name and duration on company letter head. Do we need detailed work experience letters for him. We are not claiming any points on her experience
- I had a question regarding IELTS for my spouse. During express entry profile creation, I had entered data from an old/ expired IELTS result for my spouse. I didn't intend to claim any points for it but she had given an IELTS in the past I added the details. Do I need to upload her result even if its invalid. Is there an option to delete the data during ITA document submission
I can't really answer spouse questions as I'm single. But I'd assume IELTS results need to be valid at the time of application. Providing expired test results may jeopardise your application. Again I don't have a spouse. You'll need to figure that out.

You only need reference letters for employments under work history of your EE profile, i.e. those you are claiming points for. If you don't claim points for an employment you can add it in personal history section of the application form and you don't need to submit reference letter.

For those you do need to submit reference letters, salary and work hours are needed. If it's not shown in reference letter, you need to submit pay stubs, offer letters or anything you have that contain those information. If you cannot produce these information you'll need to figure out how to explain this in you LOE.

rookieA

Jul 31, 2017
I can't really answer spouse questions as I'm single. But I'd assume IELTS results need to be valid at the time of application. Providing expired test results may jeopardise your application. Again I don't have a spouse. You'll need to figure that out.

You only need reference letters for employments under work history of your EE profile, i.e. those you are claiming points for. If you don't claim points for an employment you can add it in personal history section of the application form and you don't need to submit reference letter.

For those you do need to submit reference letters, salary and work hours are needed. If it's not shown in reference letter, you need to submit pay stubs, offer letters or anything you have that contain those information. If you cannot produce these information you'll need to figure out how to explain this in you LOE.
Ok sure thanks for this information. Appreciate your help

ImmiCanada17

Jun 4, 2017

Hello

Do I need to add addresses of my travel history? I did some short trips (2/3 days) to different countries. Do I need to add hotel names in my address history?

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Hi, i have a question about travel history. Should I include every movement outside my country, even it was a short visit? 2-3 days for example? Just for tourism?

Shree_UK

Sep 7, 2017
Hi Seniors ,

Need help - Do I need to submit any proof for my travel histroy or just the passport's first and last pages are good enough.
not necessary. you can show but its not mandatory
Hi,

I started creating the profile, I am hopeful of getting the invitation in the next draw as my CRS is above previous draw's cutoff, could you please let me know is this Travel History and Child Info sections would be displayed and has to be filled once we get ITA, not whilst we start filling the profile?
Thanks in Advance!

RazaKazmie

Sep 1, 2017
United Arab Emirates
I have a big confusion, nned your guidance.

Summary:

I have received my ITA on 18th Oct 2017, so my deadline is 17th Jan 2018. I live and work outside my home country.

My case is handled by my lawyer, and documents are still pending for the submission from his side. I tried everything to make him realise the urgency, but there is no use.

Query :

I have to travel next week to my home country, so I will be outside of my resident country from 29th Dec 2017 till 19th of Jan 2018. So, the golden question is, would that be ok if my lawyer submit the case while I am travelling to my home country??? or my old PCC will be void and shall be needing a renewed PCC after leaving my home country ? ? ?

Snapdragon

Star Member
Dec 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
AOR Received.
19-03-2018
Passport Req..
29-08-2018
Hi. I have a couple of questions about filling in travel history:
1) Do I have to include transfers? (I was travelling from Europe to Australia and back so i transferred in 4 other countries but did not leave the airports during the transfers)
2) What dates should I be putting - when I left my country and came back OR when I entered my destination country and left it. (In case of Australia visit, I left my country on 12th of march and landed in Australia on 14th, similar situation when coming back)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. I have a couple of questions about filling in travel history:
1) Do I have to include transfers? (I was travelling from Europe to Australia and back so i transferred in 4 other countries but did not leave the airports during the transfers)
2) What dates should I be putting - when I left my country and came back OR when I entered my destination country and left it. (In case of Australia visit, I left my country on 12th of march and landed in Australia on 14th, similar situation when coming back)
ans : 1 - No. If you have not left airports then no need
ans : 2 - dates should be like this...
1st jan 2011 - entered india. stayed till 31st jan 2011
1st feb 2011 - entered uae. stayed till 28th feb 2011

that kind of format - its quite self explanatory, i'm sure you wont go wrong when you see it yourself