+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling travel history after getting ITA // An EX-CABIN CREW travel history?

igenena

May 15, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,

After receiving an ITA in the last round, i started filling up the application for both my wife and myself.

After filling up as much i we could we discovered the maximum number of trips to be logged is actually 30 only (I mention this for info)

Basically two points that are confusing us:

A: The CIC application states: Provide details of any trips "NAME" has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years

Although in some other topics some members say we should mention travels to home country if we reside abroad??! what do you think?

B: My wife was a cabin crew and she travelled across all continents, very very few countries stamp her passport while on duty, the rest just don't stamp cabin crew passports while on duty, what should we do in that case? and bear in mind, that was 2 years ago, so no track to her rosters etc.... is it safe not to log it, but mention clearly in the letter later on that she was a cabin crew and travelled to many countries like xyz etc..???

Thanks a lot for your help

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You do not need to include travels between country of origin (country of citizenship, which granted you the passport), and country of residence (where you currently reside). This info is very clear on the CIC site.

Have you tried contacting the Airline, to see if they could provide a letter to her, mentioning the routes she was working? If that is possible, then maybe she can include that along with LOE, explaining what you have written in your post.

igenena

May 15, 2016
Category........
FSW
well, we sent the airline asking for her rosters and routes, still waiting, to be honest i doubt they would agree to do so :s

lets see, i ll update you all here as well, thanks.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
A similar problem is faced by ship's crew and would be interesting to hear how they dealt with this issue.

Didona84

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
@Pippin, I was ship crew, and I am planning to enter it as per contract - starting date and finishing date of the contract - write down the countries visited and LOE to explain what happened. As per location I was thinking of writing the address of the company I worked for. I hope that will not mean I need to provide US PCC, as the company is US based, but I have not spent much time on US land at all.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
The business address could be an issue so clear LOE is going to be important to explain HOW a person can only have one or two days on land in 6 + months. Some people taking distance education have been requested to provide PCC for country providing education even though they never left home country. Much easier to cover all the bases in LOE up front than have to beg off later.

trcosta

Feb 7, 2018
@Pippin, I was ship crew, and I am planning to enter it as per contract - starting date and finishing date of the contract - write down the countries visited and LOE to explain what happened. As per location I was thinking of writing the address of the company I worked for. I hope that will not mean I need to provide US PCC, as the company is US based, but I have not spent much time on US land at all.
Dit it work? My husband worked on a cruise ship for less than a year and we don't know how to enter this info on our ITA

kayoter

Sep 16, 2019
well, we sent the airline asking for her rosters and routes, still waiting, to be honest i doubt they would agree to do so :s

lets see, i ll update you all here as well, thanks.
helllo can i know what did u end up doing with your wife travel history, as im an emirates airline Ex crew and im confused whether i add all the travels all just the ones where my passport was stamped