February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Hi Everyone,

I was so grateful that you helped me earlier, which is why, I wanted to reach out to you again. I was going through the form, but there are a couple of questions I couldn't understand. It's important for me to understand as well so that I can explain my employer.

1. What should he write for Question no. 23 Explanation of how the job meets requirement of the exemption being requested

2. What is the LMIA exemption code for question no. 22. It also seems like nothing can be written there anyway.

Thank you so much Mryso, I would appreciate it so much if you could help please

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
PMC89 said:
Hi Everyone,

I was so grateful that you helped me earlier, which is why, I wanted to reach out to you again. I was going through the form, but there are a couple of questions I couldn't understand. It's important for me to understand as well so that I can explain my employer.

1. What should he write for Question no. 23 Explanation of how the job meets requirement of the exemption being requested

2. What is the LMIA exemption code for question no. 22. It also seems like nothing can be written there anyway.

Thank you so much Mryso, I would appreciate it so much if you could help please

Hi PMC89,
!. Your employer just needed to explain that you've met the requirements of the job offer
2.There should be a drop down to choose what code. And your employer can also check the guide to fill up this form.

We have the same situation and my boss just followed the guide online :)

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Hi Tinacraigg,

Thank you so much for your reply. I wonder how come I didnt see your reply earlier. However another expert told me that he should write "I have been nominated by Manitoba Provincial nominee as well as got a letter of support from them for the extension of Work Permit. That's what I told my employer to write. He is explaining my duties of the job in section 29 anyway.

But at the moment the part that I am most confused about is what should he write in section 27 and 28 where it asks about the expected start date of my job and duration? I have already been working there for more than a year and already started working. I am also permanent employee there and there is not such thing as duration of employment.

Thank you so much once again. I look forward to hearing from you again.

tinacraigg said:
Hi PMC89,
!. Your employer just needed to explain that you've met the requirements of the job offer
2.There should be a drop down to choose what code. And your employer can also check the guide to fill up this form.

We have the same situation and my boss just followed the guide online :)

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Hey Ajay,

Yes, you should write "I have been nominated by Manitoba Provincial nominee as well as got a letter of support from them for the extension of Work Permit." In the duration just put 2 years, that's what I did

ajay_ said:
Hi PMC89,

I am in the exact same situation as you.

What did you write in Employment duration ? I have been working with my company more than a year now.

Also, I am too a PNP holder. Should I write the same "I have been nominated by Manitoba Provincial nominee as well as got a letter of support from them for the extension of Work Permit." ?

Thank you.