+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling in Schedule A

Liam88

Mar 27, 2015
Just received a request to submit a Schedule A form, however the message in myCIC account is just asking to complete Section 6 of the form (this is highlighted yellow and in all capital letters).

Has anynoe else had this? So i don't need to fill in all of my personal/address/travel/work history again?? Or i should fill in everything just to be safe? Only asking as I have a LOT of personal history etc to fill in and would rather not if its not necessary. Also does it need to be filled in online and then printed or filled in manually with a pen?

Inland PNP EE applicant. :-X

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liam88 said:
Just received a request to submit a Schedule A form, however the message in myCIC account is just asking to complete Section 6 of the form (this is highlighted yellow and in all capital letters).
If it says just to do section 6, then just do section 6.

Has anynoe else had this? So i don't need to fill in all of my personal/address/travel/work history again?? Or i should fill in everything just to be safe? Only asking as I have a LOT of personal history etc to fill in and would rather not if its not necessary. Also does it need to be filled in online and then printed or filled in manually with a pen?
Either is fine.

Inland PNP EE applicant. :-X