+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fill statutory declaration of common law

amcpons

Jun 2, 2014
Just want to make sure im doing this right, im filling the staturory declaration of common law as part of our evidence for common law couple.

Who should be the declarant? me the applicant or my partner? he is my canadian sponsor, does it matter? or normally who is the declarant?

I was also wondering, we are answering yes to all but the life insurances, we do have tenants insurance under both our names.
Im just wondering, this would be the only reason why i would buy a life insurance for my partner, so he can answer yes to this question, the rest of our evidence seems very strong, is it worth it to get it? would anyone recommend it?
i cant get it anyway since im here as tourist.

And finally on number 4 it says if none of the above section applies, so if i answer yes to anything before then this section is completely blank? has anyone added anything even after saying yes before, for example our tenants insurance? seems against instructions but just wanted to make sure.

Thanks!!

nezya

May 16, 2010
amcpons said:
Just want to make sure im doing this right, im filling the staturory declaration of common law as part of our evidence for common law couple.

Who should be the declarant? me the applicant or my partner? he is my canadian sponsor, does it matter? or normally who is the declarant?

I was also wondering, we are answering yes to all but the life insurances, we do have tenants insurance under both our names.
Im just wondering, this would be the only reason why i would buy a life insurance for my partner, so he can answer yes to this question, the rest of our evidence seems very strong, is it worth it to get it? would anyone recommend it?
i cant get it anyway since im here as tourist.

And finally on number 4 it says if none of the above section applies, so if i answer yes to anything before then this section is completely blank? has anyone added anything even after saying yes before, for example our tenants insurance? seems against instructions but just wanted to make sure.

Thanks!!
No don't change anything, It's okay. When we passed our application last 2012 our Statutory Declaration was dated 2010.