12-Sep-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-Nov-2016
mark29 said:
Isaiah4031, Thank you very much for enlightening me. At least I know now that if given a chance to NS, I'll be able to find some jobs.

But still, their program is still closed. Any idea when will it be open again? Are you there now in NS? Are you a Healthcare Professional as well? Thanks again..
Just don't expect too much. You can probably find jobs related to your occupation in NS or other provinces in Canada, but we know how it works in Canada. You should also consider the "survival" jobs as alternative or find ways to enhance your skills like additional trainings and/or education once you land in Canada.

Nova Scotia immigration indicated that they will re-open the demand stream late this year. No specific date. Take note that NS previously opened the PNP last January 2015, 8 months after they closed the applications end of April 2014.

No, I'm not in NS. Although I'm looking at other PNPs as well. I'm an Engineering professional working in Finance/Admin/Engineering.

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Isaiah4031 said:
Just don't expect too much. You can probably find jobs related to your occupation in NS or other provinces in Canada, but we know how it works in Canada. You should also consider the "survival" jobs as alternative or find ways to enhance your skills like additional trainings and/or education once you land in Canada.

Nova Scotia immigration indicated that they will re-open the demand stream late this year. No specific date. Take note that NS previously opened the PNP last January 2015, 8 months after they closed the applications end of April 2014.

No, I'm not in NS. Although I'm looking at other PNPs as well. I'm an Engineering professional working in Finance/Admin/Engineering.
Thanks again. You're right. We couldn't be that choosy. I think that is the way to survive in Canada or everywhere.

Can you tell me which provinces do you prefer aside from NS? :) :)

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
erin22 said:
Hey everybody!

Kamusta?!

Any updates??

:)
Hello po. I read from the previous posts in this forum that you're a Nurse. Mahirap ba licensing dyan? And how about for Paramedics? Di ko kasi sure if tumatanggap pa sila ng healthcare professionals. Thanks po..

Isaiah4031

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-May-2016 (NBPNP AOR)
Nomination.....
19-July-2016
AOR Received.
12-Sep-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-Nov-2016
mark29 said:
Thanks again. You're right. We couldn't be that choosy. I think that is the way to survive in Canada or everywhere.

Can you tell me which provinces do you prefer aside from NS? :) :)
Basta PNP na walang job offer. :) Mostly Atlantic Canada. Yung in demand occupation nagbabago din kaya monitor lang.

Andito details. http://www.canadavisa.com/provincial-nomination-program.html.
Check mo din news section. Monitor from time to time.

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Isaiah4031 said:
Basta PNP na walang job offer. :) Mostly Atlantic Canada. Yung in demand occupation nagbabago din kaya monitor lang.

Andito details. http://www.canadavisa.com/provincial-nomination-program.html.
Check mo din news section. Monitor from time to time.
As I read e need din ata job offer sa ibang program Atlantic Canada provinces, especially NL. I was wondering if may cases ba na nakakahanap ng work kahit nasa pinas pa yung applicant, like applying through email and eventually na-nominate sya. Have you heard cases like that?

LOVK

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017 (upfront)
mark29 said:
Hello po. I read from the previous posts in this forum that you're a Nurse. Mahirap ba licensing dyan? And how about for Paramedics? Di ko kasi sure if tumatanggap pa sila ng healthcare professionals. Thanks po..
In canada.. if you are a nurse, first step is NNAS.

Isaiah4031

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-May-2016 (NBPNP AOR)
Nomination.....
19-July-2016
AOR Received.
12-Sep-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-Nov-2016
mark29 said:
As I read e need din ata job offer sa ibang program Atlantic Canada provinces, especially NL. I was wondering if may cases ba na nakakahanap ng work kahit nasa pinas pa yung applicant, like applying through email and eventually na-nominate sya. Have you heard cases like that?
N&L need ng job offer. The rest (NS, PE, NB), no job offer needed. I think it's highly unlikely that you'll get a job offer from a Canadian employer, while you're in the Philippines as a skilled worker. Ang alam ko lang before mga caregiver or mga nabigyan ng temporary foreign work permit. Then after non sila mag apply for PR.

Mas madali pa sa Singapore or New Zealand, if you want a working visa :)

M&C041817

May 23, 2017
Hi everyone! I've checked all the PNP and most if not all needs a job offer now. Sad. The only province I saw that doesn't require a job offer is Nova Scotia (closed as of the moment) and Ontario (minimum 400 pts + an ITA), am I right? Any clarification/insight is welcome! Thanks! :)

We have been submitting job applications but I don't think we'll be able to find and Employer without a direct connection. I have a lot of (2nd degree) relatives in Canada, particularly in BC, but we need a job offer in BC as well in order for us to apply for PNP.