+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINOS Applying for FSW Page.

G

Gandasia

Hayy, buti pa kayo ViSa na lang antay, ako wala pa ding PPR 65 days na. :eek: Sana this week may good news na! ;D

So far the cheapest airfare na naoffer sakin is korean air and china Air which is $500++ tax included, nde ko nga lang natanung yung travel time, baka mas matagal kasi me stop over unlike PAL na diretso ($669)

mujahko

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Gandasia said:
Hayy, buti pa kayo ViSa na lang antay, ako wala pa ding PPR 65 days na. :eek: Sana this week may good news na! ;D

So far the cheapest airfare na naoffer sakin is korean air and china Air which is $500++ tax included, nde ko nga lang natanung yung travel time, baka mas matagal kasi me stop over unlike PAL na diretso ($669)

gandasia, saan destination mo? at sang ka kumukuha ng booking?

canada73

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gandasia said:

pareho po tyo nagpareserve na kami thru korean and cathay bound to Toronto......pero saan ang destination nyo?

BILBISBIHBIA

Aug 24, 2010
REPOST KO LANG...REALLY WANT TO GET YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT MY SITUATION...THANKS EVERYBODY! ;D

Hello Everybody! Happy New Year! Im new in this forum and I have constantly been reading the thread and thought I'd join. I am in Canada under a work permit, I submitted complete docs and was received by Manila VO 11/15/10 - I have received an acknowledgement of receipt (2nd AOR) 12/28/10- (answered prayer!) and it mentioned a timeline of 6 to 12 months processing. From reading the thread it looks like most of the applicants are expecting a response within 3 months, so I am just wondering if this is just because I applied under FSW Category 3? or did everybody get the same timeline as 6-12 months? I am just worried as my work permit will expire by April 2011 and if that is the case looks like I am cutting it too short. any advice? I did not have my employer process another LMO/WP for me as I was expecting my application to be approved some time Apr-July 2011. If I leave the country before getting approval will this affect my application?If I would no longer be employed by a Canadian employer will this also affect my application? or is there an option where as long as an application is being processed, one could exit and re-enter the country? I am really sorry if I am asking too much, I would really appreciate getting thoughts from people I share the same journey with, so feel free to share your thoughts and the options you might know of to help me get thru this dilemma. thanks everybody! appreciate it!

noelcezh

Jan 21, 2009
manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gandasia said:

ask ko lang saan ang stop over kasi diba pag sa us ang stop over may transit visa pa

lifeisGoOD

Jan 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11,2010
AOR Received.
February 09, 2011
IELTS Request
incl. in submitted docs
File Transfer...
March 04, 2011
Med's Request
April 14, 2011
Med's Done....
May 23, 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
July 20, 2011
elmo_25 said:
You must land in Canada before the expiry of your medical, which is 1 year.
Thanks elmo_25 for your quick reply :)

By the way, is there anybody here who applied in October 2010 and has already gotten an AOR? My application was received 2nd week of Oct 2010 and credit card was charged 3rd week of Oct 2010. Until now I have not received any email from the CIO. I have checked the time line of some people at this forum and i can't seem to find many people who have applied after June 26, 2010 that have received their AOR. Anybody out there who is in the same situation?

JM

khai

Aug 6, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2010
AOR Received.
08-12-2010/17-03-2011
IELTS Request
GT IELTS request: January 21, 2011
File Transfer...
13-04-2011
Med's Request
03-05-2011
Med's Done....
24-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
04-08-2011
lifeisGoOD said:
Thanks elmo_25 for your quick reply :)

By the way, is there anybody here who applied in October 2010 and has already gotten an AOR? My application was received 2nd week of Oct 2010 and credit card was charged 3rd week of Oct 2010. Until now I have not received any email from the CIO. I have checked the time line of some people at this forum and i can't seem to find many people who have applied after June 26, 2010 that have received their AOR. Anybody out there who is in the same situation?

JM
Hi elmo. You can join this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.9810.html

Applicants post JUne 25, 2010 discuss issues in that thread. From there you will notice that you wont hear anything form CIO until about 3-4 months..:) I applied Sept 2010 and received AOR/PER just this december.:)

nicolepot

Dec 30, 2010
HEllo there, Im a Newbie in this forum, I need help. Which is better for me to apply FSW or QSW? and faster processing time?

Education and experience: Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Commerce(2004)-major in Financial management- 6 years working
experience as a office manager.
2nd course : Bachelor of science in nursing(working student)(Graduated:march
2010)-currently working as a clinic nurse for less than a year

**27 years old, Has a relative in quebec and alberta

I need Help please! I need to decide asap!

Any Suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thank you

G

Gandasia

canada73 said:
pareho po tyo nagpareserve na kami thru korean and cathay bound to Toronto......pero saan ang destination nyo?
hello,

nde pa ako nagpareserve kasi, wala pa akong PPR, naginquire pa lang ;D ;D Vancouver bound po, sa Saint raphael travel.

elmo_25

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
khai said:
Hi elmo. You can join this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.9810.html

Applicants post JUne 25, 2010 discuss issues in that thread. From there you will notice that you wont hear anything form CIO until about 3-4 months..:) I applied Sept 2010 and received AOR/PER just this december.:)
Thanks Khai for the info., I appreciated it but I am a pre June 25,2010 applicant. Though our NOC is the same and my VO is London which is right now so busy thus making them slow on processing docs. Good for you, your VO is Manila. Once I asked in this forum if I can change my VO, just in case I go for good in present job now and go back to our beloved PHL. Seniors advised not to for it is in the by laws of the CIC. Anyway thanks again...Hope we all got what we want in the future in the land of the mafle leaf...

G

Gandasia

noelcezh said:
ask ko lang saan ang stop over kasi diba pag sa us ang stop over may transit visa pa
For Cathay Pacific sa Honkong, pag China Airlines sa Taipei. :D

epgamer

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Registered Nurse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December , 2009
Doc's Request.
February 9, 2010
AOR Received.
April 26, 2010
Med's Request
July 22, 2010
Med's Done....
July 28, 2010
Passport Req..
October 18, 2010
Hello People na naiinip na sa kakaantay sa kanilang Visas...hehehe. Buti pa nga kayo November niyo lang na submit passports niyo habang ako October 18 pa pero hanggang ngayon wala pa rin balita. My ECAS is still In Process. Im hoping that im going to receive the Visa this January.

jaysite

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
3/25/2011
hi epgamer, same timeline pala tayo, oct19 kami nagsubmit ng PP. kakainip maghintay noh! hehe! pero sabi nga nila kelangan na natin i-enjoy time natin dito sa pinas. meron pa ba nadedeny sa stage natin!?

marie121479

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 26, 2010 (Winnipeg) moved to Vancouver (Sept 1, 2010)
may taga metro vancouver po ba dito? :)