Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 29, 2012
LANDED..........
God willing on Oct 15
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]hello po. i have just submitted my docs to manila visa office, sa lahat ng mga seniors. mga ilang araw ba mag send sila ng 2nd AOR? and why cant i log in and check my ecas?sabi always sorry we cant process you...etc... is it ok to send an email to them as early as now to ask those questions? i sent Nov 11, 2010 thanks[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

m2canada

Aug 10, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 24, 2009
Doc's Request.
february 24, 2010
AOR Received.
june 23, 2010
IELTS Request
may 8, 2010
File Transfer...
june 23, 2010
Med's Request
aug 27, 2010;sept. 23,2010
Med's Done....
oct. 5 & 15(another view of xray), 2010;meds sent to cem oct 15, 18 & 26
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
november 17, 2010;PP sent november 19, 2010
LANDED..........
?
hi! in my case, they received my full docs june 15 then i received my 2nd aor june 23. i have a friend who just received her 1st aor and sabi nya hndi din daw nya maopen yung ecas using her immigration file number. feel free to ask questions sa embassy, they do reply within a week. good luck!
michaelantiola said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]hello po. i have just submitted my docs to manila visa office, sa lahat ng mga seniors. mga ilang araw ba mag send sila ng 2nd AOR? and why cant i log in and check my ecas?sabi always sorry we cant process you...etc... is it ok to send an email to them as early as now to ask those questions? i sent Nov 11, 2010 thanks[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

rhmanalili

Nov 6, 2009
Calgary, AB, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2009
Doc's Request.
19-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-07-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010 / 27-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2011
LANDED..........
17-09-2011
hi m2canada,

would you actually know when the clinic would send your completed files to the embassy for evaluation? Isn't it that within a 2 week window, if you haven't heard from the clinic it is most likely that they would have forwarded your file. But no notice would be given to you.

rich

m2canada said:
floxs and drabebs,

kelan po yung start ng counting?from the day of the medical exam or from the day the results were sent to cem?thank you po!

drabebs

Star Member
Jan 30, 2010
m2canada said:
floxs and drabebs,

kelan po yung start ng counting?from the day of the medical exam or from the day the results were sent to cem?thank you po!
hi m2canada, ako dun ko binilang sa date na nasend na lahat ng results sa CEM. Sa case namin, ang last na naforward was yung sa hubby ko. so dun ako nagstart magbilang.

You can ask sa clinic, nationwide etc, kung kelan naforward ang results mo to CEM. :D

floxs

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m2canada said:
floxs and drabebs,

hello m2canada...nag start ako mag count from the time na na transmit ng st lukes ung medical namin sa embassy ;)

@drabebs...dra ung email mo parang may kulang...wala lumalabas sa search sa FB pag type ko email mo... :)

jaggy

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
congrats po sa lahat ng nagkavisa and PPR.

sana kami rin smooth sailing once magsubmit na kami ng full doxs.

Goodbless all!!!

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
hi friends! tagal ko nawala.

to give you an update, im done with PDOS and CIIP. I really recommend CIIP--ang dami matututunan. It's not compulsary pero helpful tlga. It took then 2 months to give me a schedule so register early if you want to attend. For PDOS, you can register online... prepare P400 each for PDOS and pay it during the seminar..

So how's everybiody?? Congratulations to all who got their medical, PPR, DM ad visas!! =) join kayo sa FB comminity natin FILIPINO COMMUNITY UNITED para it'll be easy for us to contact you in case merong GT sa canada one day. One of the things i learned sa CIIP was the importance of networking... so guys, let's start this network while here!! =)

i cannot readback.. PM me here or at the FB account that i mentioned above if you have anything to ask. Pero i just saw kiko posting again..he's one of the seniors here. WB kiko!! share naman ng life mo dyan, like work and apartments/housing ;)

kuya albert_alo is already in canada pala...

ill post back again soon :)

albert_alo

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 11,2005
AOR Received.
18-2-2010
Med's Request
may 17
Med's Done....
June 7
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
aug 3
VISA ISSUED...
soon.. DM-Sept 21 Received Visa- Sept 28
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2010
hi everyone. it's been awhile that i was not active in the forum. hehehe. just wanna share my landing experience. we arrived here in toronto just the other night, November 12 at around 8pm after 14hr flight from hongkong. We landed a little bit late at the Pearson International Airport due to the heavy fog and air traffic. Then we headed 1st to the immigration booth. the immigration office asked for our passports and the declaration card( Flight Attendant will provide you before landing). He asked us how many bags we checked-in and if we have meat products etc. be very honest with the officer since he/she will indicate it on the declaration card and it took us 5mins. after saying Welcome to Canada, he then instructed us to proceed to another immigration officer. the second immigration office, asked for our passports and CPR. Asked several questions such as our proof of funds, address in canada where the PR will be sent,asked us to sign on the CPR and advised us to wait within 4-6weeks for the delivery of the PR card. he was very accommodating and friendly at the same time. After that process, he said: Welcome to Canada and advised us to proceed to another booths for new immigrants. They gave us brochures and handouts on how we will start our new life here in Toronto. Then off we go to claim our baggage. The trolley is charged CAD$2 and it's not refundable so better if you bring Canadian dollars. Don't worry there are money changers inside the airport. After claiming our baggages( 4boxes and two heavy luggages), we headed to the customs and gave him the list of the goods we brought to canada. Please prepare it ahead of time maybe in excel or word format. That guy asked us if we have Balut inside our boxes, meat products, seasonings( pork or meat cubes) and cigarettes. At first he was not convinced but we insisted that we only have dried mangoes with us. And then he said" Ok.. welcome to canada!" immigration did not take us that long. it was fast.

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-12 received on 11-04-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-12 received on 28-04-12
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
hjk said:
hi to all

just received our ppr today thru email. thank you Lord.

hjk ;D
congrats, hjk! :)

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-12 received on 11-04-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-12 received on 28-04-12
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
albert_alo said:
hi everyone. it's been awhile that i was not active in the forum. hehehe. just wanna share my landing experience. we arrived here in toronto just the other night, November 12 at around 8pm after 14hr flight from hongkong. We landed a little bit late at the Pearson International Airport due to the heavy fog and air traffic. Then we headed 1st to the immigration booth. the immigration office asked for our passports and the declaration card( Flight Attendant will provide you before landing). He asked us how many bags we checked-in and if we have meat products etc. be very honest with the officer since he/she will indicate it on the declaration card and it took us 5mins. after saying Welcome to Canada, he then instructed us to proceed to another immigration officer. the second immigration office, asked for our passports and CPR. Asked several questions such as our proof of funds, address in canada where the PR will be sent,asked us to sign on the CPR and advised us to wait within 4-6weeks for the delivery of the PR card. he was very accommodating and friendly at the same time. After that process, he said: Welcome to Canada and advised us to proceed to another booths for new immigrants. They gave us brochures and handouts on how we will start our new life here in Toronto. Then off we go to claim our baggage. The trolley is charged CAD$2 and it's not refundable so better if you bring Canadian dollars. Don't worry there are money changers inside the airport. After claiming our baggages( 4boxes and two heavy luggages), we headed to the customs and gave him the list of the goods we brought to canada. Please prepare it ahead of time maybe in excel or word format. That guy asked us if we have Balut inside our boxes, meat products, seasonings( pork or meat cubes) and cigarettes. At first he was not convinced but we insisted that we only have dried mangoes with us. And then he said" Ok.. welcome to canada!" immigration did not take us that long. it was fast.
Thanks for this post, albert. would be very helpful to us who would be landing there, too. looking forward to more of your posts. ;) goodluck to you and your family.

lola_basyang

Jan 17, 2010
albert_alo said:

@albert_alo - thank you for sharing your experience... i just would like to ask regarding sa proof of funds mo.. in what manner ka nag present sa proof of funds mo? bank draft? cash? bank ceritificate or ano? are they strict sa proof of funds mo? did they really check on it?

Rene_8000

Apr 2, 2010
Davao City Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 26, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2010
AOR Received.
July 14, 2010 2nd aor and received by vo ecas status
IELTS Request
done in CIO application
File Transfer...
July 5, 2010
Med's Request
Sept. 20, 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 24, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 24, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sept. 24, 2010 as stated on the PPR/ may 31, 2011
LANDED..........
June 19, 2011
albert_alo said:

Congrats Albert nasa Canada ka na pala....

C

catherine1967

albert_alo said:
Hi Albert! I'm a newbie here, I could also feel the excitement of your arrival to Canada. I wish everybody would have the same success story such as yours. BTW, it's so interesting to know that we have the same NOC. Perhaps I could have some pointers from you (if you don't mind) as I go along the way. I will be sending my full documents to VO this Feb 4, 2010 would you care to give some tips/advice or anything you can share? Thanks and Goodluck to your family, God Bless always..

maharlika

Champion Member
Feb 12, 2010
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
4131;3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-22-2009, returned; resent 8-09
Doc's Request.
09-24-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
09-30-2009
Med's Request
06-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-30,31-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-21-10
VISA ISSUED...
10/15/2010....reached me on 11/09/2010
LANDED..........
MAY 24, 2011
albert,

wow....that was nice....hope all of us here, will have the same experience also na hindi na mag ka bikos2 sa mga IO...

good luck to you...

mishi88

Mar 25, 2010
hi guys want to ask po sana if magkakarun ng problem ung application ko sa canada ngayon kasi i have a denied visa application twice po sa australia under student visa. do i need to worry po ba and need ko sya declare thanks po ng madami