Passport Req..
May 27, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2010
LANDED..........
july 12, 2010
genius77 said:
Hi Guys,

Im new in this forum pa guide naman po sana ako, im planning to apply for FSW and my mga tanong lang sana ako, hoping na ma guide nyo sana ako..

my visa office - Manila

Ito yung mga question ko:

1. para sa education requirement: kapag ba nag pasa na ako ng original TOR eh need pa bang mag pasa ng copy ng DIPLOMA? or enough na yung TOR??? or may dapat pa ba akong idagdag para sa education requirement?

2. sa mga employment letter eh pwede po bang ipasa ko na lang ito ng original or dapat certified true copies lang siya?

3. yung sa birthcertificate ba eh need pa bang ipa certified true copies or pwedeng mag pasa ng original na lang???

4. sa Professional qualifications certificates need pa bang ipa certifed true copies or photocopy lang? hindi naman kasi na mention sa checklist na dapat ipa certifed true copies ang nakamention lang eh copies lang...

Pa guide naman sana ako.. salamat in advance... ;D .... good luck sa ating lahat..
WELCOME!!

papasa mo pa lang sa CIO yan di ba? alam mo na ba na may bagong gudelines? check mo to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf

ok... may checklist kung ano yung ipapadala mo sa CIO, pag sinabing copy, copy lang ipapadala mo, then yung original docs ipapapasa sau sa embassy pag na-assess ka na ng CIO.

1. pasa mo parehas mas maganda
2. pag nakalagay lang copy, kahit hindi mo na ipa-certify
3. again... pag sinabing copy, copy lang...
4. photocopies....

kiko...

JigJig

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-14-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-10
Med's Done....
16-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
AnGeLJaDe said:
that's too bad. what was the reason for the refusal, if you don't mind me asking.
@WHO , I'm sorry to hear that. Were you able to get/pass the 67 mark? Can you give the reasons why it got denied? :'(

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-12 received on 11-04-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-12 received on 28-04-12
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
mks0308 said:
Hi All,

Need your thoughts on this.

I'm about to submit my complete documents to the Manila Visa Office.
I applied initially on Nova Scotia last March 2010 and received 1st AOR on June 2010.
However, I've learned that some forms were recently updated like IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3.
Do I need to print this new form and fill this up again or is it okay to just send the photocopy of the original form I've submitted last March in Nova Scotia?

Thanks in advance!
mks0308,

I downloaded the new forms and filled them up, then i attached a notarized letter of explanation for whatever changes I have made compared with the forms sent to CIO, in an itemized manner.

i hope this helps.

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
WHO said:
wow!!!! :)overwhelming!!! congrats to all---aliyah, silverox and to the rest of you here.
got a refusal letter in the mail, but now have licked the envelope and will go for reconsideration.
truth needs no defense, and i will not give up till justice is served on a silver platter. ;)
and to NBA - may you always get what you deserve.
WHO,

what happened? so sorry to hear about that. let's just hope and pray your case will be reconsidered.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
kanebo said:
Hi! Up ko lang...just received my PPR...can I send the same photos as the ones I attached with my full docs and medical? Or dapat ung pinaka-recent talaga. Nakalagay kasi sa letter "Please have a new picture taken. Old photographs will not be accepted". Though last March lang din naman kami nag pakuha. What do you think?
provide them a new one na para sigurado.

ndpadin

Star Member
Feb 4, 2010
Vietnam
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
Doc's Request.
29-03-2010
AOR Received.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
19-7-2010 dated 5-7-2010, newborn 21/2/2011
Med's Done....
23-7-2010 sent to CEM 26-7-2010,newborn 23/2/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-August-2010(1st without newborn yet),2nd-10/3/2011
chrisdalop said:
Hi ndpadin, does your medical request has a statement like this at the bottom part? " The information we have requested above must be provided to us within 60 days from the date of this letter. All the required application forms (IMM Forms) can be downloaded from the website of Citizenship and Immigration Canada at www.cic.gc.ca. Failure to provide the information within the time indicated may lead to the refusal of your application."

Is this a generic statement in the medical request?

Thank you very much. God bless po.
Yes that is generic po. Don't worry template na nila yun. They just edit some words which suitable for your situation.( Just like request for additional documents.) :)

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
blueray333 said:
meh tanong pa pala ako... in regards to stapling or using clips.. lapet na kasi ako submit...

1. can i staple the calling card to the appropriate employment certificate?
2. can i staple together group documents? like employment certificate and it's contract (for each company). so, staple emp cert and contract for one company, then the next, etc..
3. where do i staple the envelopes with the picture? would it be on the imm0008 generic form?

please advice po..
blueray,
1. can i staple the calling card to the appropriate employment certificate? i did the same
2. can i staple together group documents? like employment certificate and it's contract (for each company). so, staple emp cert and contract for one company, then the next, etc..what i did is that i grouped each documents based on the checklist provided by the VO, then I placed each group in a colored transparent folder in different colors. Then i labeled each folder with the table of contents enumerating the list of documents contained therein in a sticker paper. Then I secured each folder with a clip. Finally, i placed all the folders in a long hard expandable folder i bought from national bookstore.
3. where do i staple the envelopes with the picture? would it be on the imm0008 generic form? i placed our pics in a small clear plastic, segregating mine as well as the rest of my family members, then i clipped it on the Application for PR form.

i hope this helps.

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
blueray333 said:
Hi nars.

So ang calling card, paper clip lang din? hindi ba yun mahuhulog?
I used this KOYO brand clips with the power clipper... which i also bought from national bookstore. (masyado nang maraming free ads dito ang national ah.:)) Silver yun.

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
genius77 said:
Hi Guys,

Im new in this forum pa guide naman po sana ako, im planning to apply for FSW and my mga tanong lang sana ako, hoping na ma guide nyo sana ako..

my visa office - Manila

Ito yung mga question ko:

1. para sa education requirement: kapag ba nag pasa na ako ng original TOR eh need pa bang mag pasa ng copy ng DIPLOMA? or enough na yung TOR??? or may dapat pa ba akong idagdag para sa education requirement?

2. sa mga employment letter eh pwede po bang ipasa ko na lang ito ng original or dapat certified true copies lang siya?

3. yung sa birthcertificate ba eh need pa bang ipa certified true copies or pwedeng mag pasa ng original na lang???

4. sa Professional qualifications certificates need pa bang ipa certifed true copies or photocopy lang? hindi naman kasi na mention sa checklist na dapat ipa certifed true copies ang nakamention lang eh copies lang...

Pa guide naman sana ako.. salamat in advance... ;D .... good luck sa ating lahat..
1. para sa education requirement: kapag ba nag pasa na ako ng original TOR eh need pa bang mag pasa ng copy ng DIPLOMA? or enough na yung TOR??? or may dapat pa ba akong idagdag para sa education requirement? yes, aside from the TOR, you have to submit your diploma and PRC certificate if applicable. Certified true copies will do. But you need to check on the certification as required by the VO.

2. sa mga employment letter eh pwede po bang ipasa ko na lang ito ng original or dapat certified true copies lang siya? You need to submit the original and up-to-date as required by the VO.

3. yung sa birthcertificate ba eh need pa bang ipa certified true copies or pwedeng mag pasa ng original na lang??? if you have the original from NSO, better to submit those.

4. sa Professional qualifications certificates need pa bang ipa certifed true copies or photocopy lang? hindi naman kasi na mention sa checklist na dapat ipa certifed true copies ang nakamention lang eh copies lang... "copies" could either be certified true or xerox, but para sigurado, mas mabuti yung certified na para they would have no reason to ask from you in the future.

leigh_anne

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mks0308 said:
Hi All,

Need your thoughts on this.

I'm about to submit my complete documents to the Manila Visa Office.
I applied initially on Nova Scotia last March 2010 and received 1st AOR on June 2010.
However, I've learned that some forms were recently updated like IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3.
Do I need to print this new form and fill this up again or is it okay to just send the photocopy of the original form I've submitted last March in Nova Scotia?

Thanks in advance!
hi,

here's my thought on that....if you qualify for more than one critical skill in the Ministerial Instruction, better use the new forms as it contains an order of preference in which you want to be assessed...

genius77

Star Member
Dec 25, 2008
Hi Kiko and sa lahat ng kababayan natin,

Thanks sa reply mo ha, confusing kasi yung word na copies sa checklist ng manila visa ofc, salamat sa info. ang last ko sanang tanong eh yung CENOMAR need bang mag submit ng CENOMAR kasi nung binabasa ko yung updated checklist ng Manila Visa offic hindi naman na mention na kapag single ka eh need mong mag submit ng CENOMAR? kasi im applying po dun sa new policy ng immigration and to submit all the forms and docs indicated sa cheklist ng manila ofc sa CIO and hindi naman na mention yung CENOMAR sa checklist po ng manila visa office, need ko pa ba itong cenomar? or hindi na..?? salamat kiko..

By the way yup mag aaply ako as FSW dun sa bagong rule after jan 26..

Thank you in advance ulit..

kikokit said:
WELCOME!!

papasa mo pa lang sa CIO yan di ba? alam mo na ba na may bagong gudelines? check mo to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf

ok... may checklist kung ano yung ipapadala mo sa CIO, pag sinabing copy, copy lang ipapadala mo, then yung original docs ipapapasa sau sa embassy pag na-assess ka na ng CIO.

1. pasa mo parehas mas maganda
2. pag nakalagay lang copy, kahit hindi mo na ipa-certify
3. again... pag sinabing copy, copy lang...
4. photocopies....

kiko...

genius77

Star Member
Dec 25, 2008
Hi Silverfox,

Salamat sa mabilis at malinaw mong sagot, im applying po sa new rule ng immigration kaya gusto ko sana one big shot kasi may capping na ngayon diba kaya sana wala naman maging problema and may tanong sana ulit poako dun sa CENOMAR-CERTIFICATE OF NO MARRIAGE need bang mag pasa nun sa CIO? kasi wala naman nabanggit sa updated checklist ng Manila Visa Office na mag submit ng CENOMAR kapag single ka, so im wondering kung need pa ba ng CENOMAR or hindi na kasi update na yung checklist hindi na nabanggit yung CENOMAR???...

Thank you in advance ulit Silverfox.. :D

silverfox said:
1. para sa education requirement: kapag ba nag pasa na ako ng original TOR eh need pa bang mag pasa ng copy ng DIPLOMA? or enough na yung TOR??? or may dapat pa ba akong idagdag para sa education requirement? yes, aside from the TOR, you have to submit your diploma and PRC certificate if applicable. Certified true copies will do. But you need to check on the certification as required by the VO.

2. sa mga employment letter eh pwede po bang ipasa ko na lang ito ng original or dapat certified true copies lang siya? You need to submit the original and up-to-date as required by the VO.

3. yung sa birthcertificate ba eh need pa bang ipa certified true copies or pwedeng mag pasa ng original na lang??? if you have the original from NSO, better to submit those.

4. sa Professional qualifications certificates need pa bang ipa certifed true copies or photocopy lang? hindi naman kasi na mention sa checklist na dapat ipa certifed true copies ang nakamention lang eh copies lang... "copies" could either be certified true or xerox, but para sigurado, mas mabuti yung certified na para they would have no reason to ask from you in the future.

WHO

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Visa Office......
MLA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-09 to NS
Doc's Request.
20-01-10
silverfox said:
WHO,

what happened? so sorry to hear about that. let's just hope and pray your case will be reconsidered.
hi there! and also to angel_jade. got a refusal letter stating that " I am not satisfied that you have a minimum of one-year of continuous full-time, or equivalent part-time, paid work experience in the occupation in the last ten years." total work experience from 2 company is 3 years and nine months, although on the other company (the most recent) there was a short break of 1 month, w/ the other one it is a continuous 25 months. so right now, I still cannot comprehend where they based my refusal. ay ahaaaay..... ??? ???

JigJig

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-14-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-10
Med's Done....
16-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
WHO said:
hi there! and also to angel_jade. got a refusal letter stating that " I am not satisfied that you have a minimum of one-year of continuous full-time, or equivalent part-time, paid work experience in the occupation in the last ten years." total work experience from 2 company is 3 years and nine months, although on the other company (the most recent) there was a short break of 1 month, w/ the other one it is a continuous 25 months. so right now, I still cannot comprehend where they based my refusal. ay ahaaaay..... ??? ???
Hi, just my 2 cents. I believe somebody told me that they are also checking work records via the SSS system. You can check your records there. Di kaya dun ka sumabit?

WHO

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Visa Office......
MLA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-09 to NS
Doc's Request.
20-01-10
JigJig said:
Hi, just my 2 cents. I believe somebody told me that they are also checking work records via the SSS system. You can check your records there. Di kaya dun ka sumabit?
probably yes, but can prove it otherwise, my benefits was not paid and upon my knowledge on this filed a complaint with DOLE and got a check for it, with me is the Notice of Conference signed by my Employer from DOLE as well as the Quitclaim and release order, did not include this in my submission for it is not in the checklist, if that is what happened, I believe I can go for a reconsideration.