+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINOS Applying for FSW Page.

leigh_anne

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanebo said:
I am so happy, just received my PPR today. Thank you Lord!

I have a question though, can I send the same set of pictures I gave during our medical? May mga pasobra pa kasi e, sayang naman para hindi na gumastos ulit. Thank you.
congrats!!! ;) canada is now within your reach :D

i agree with abilex, send a recent photo.

God bless ;)

koji518

Star Member
Jan 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanebo said:
kikokit,

Thank you for your response regarding my query for Ontario registration. We are planning to submit our application this August because as you mentioned pwede pa humabol sa old rates til this month. May I know how you learned about this info? Kasi kung hihingan pa kami ng dagdag later on for the new rate na 600 baka hindi na lang kami mag-apply, masyao na kasing mahal. I hope you won't get tired of answering our questions.

I am wishing you success in your life in Canada. Thank you.
depende yan sa payment form na nareceive mo... kung CND 171 naka indicate then you can pay the old rates

koji518

Star Member
Jan 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kikokit said:
wala... basta nag padala lang ako ng email naka attach yung cover letter ko at resume... log in kayo sa www.jobbank.gc.ca type nyo sa key word yung lugar kung nasaan kayo... example ako nasa mississauga, type nyo sa key word mississauga... dun din naka outline yung requirements..

kiko
as per CIIP 9% daw unemployment rate sa toronto... nag dalawang isip tuloy ako kung toronto, kasi option din namin ang winnepeg or edmonton; may mga relatives kasi kami dun

athan

Star Member
Oct 7, 2007
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/9/2009
Doc's Request.
09/11/2009
aliyah1523 said:
girl makukuha mo din yan MR na yan ;D
elow po! ask ko lng po kng pano ung pointing system para ma claim mo ung 67 points!

salamat po ;)

mks0308

Star Member
Feb 22, 2010
Hi All,

Need your thoughts on this.

I'm about to submit my complete documents to the Manila Visa Office.
I applied initially on Nova Scotia last March 2010 and received 1st AOR on June 2010.
However, I've learned that some forms were recently updated like IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3.
Do I need to print this new form and fill this up again or is it okay to just send the photocopy of the original form I've submitted last March in Nova Scotia?

Thanks in advance!

WHO

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Visa Office......
MLA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-09 to NS
Doc's Request.
20-01-10
wow!!!! :)overwhelming!!! congrats to all---aliyah, silverox and to the rest of you here.
got a refusal letter in the mail, but now have licked the envelope and will go for reconsideration.
truth needs no defense, and i will not give up till justice is served on a silver platter. ;)
and to NBA - may you always get what you deserve.

AnGeLJaDe

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
Doc's Request.
12-04-2010
AOR Received.
17-08-2010
Med's Request
06-07-2011
Med's Done....
23-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-09-2011
WHO said:
wow!!!! :)overwhelming!!! congrats to all---aliyah, silverox and to the rest of you here.
got a refusal letter in the mail, but now have licked the envelope and will go for reconsideration.
truth needs no defense, and i will not give up till justice is served on a silver platter. ;)
and to NBA - may you always get what you deserve.
that's too bad. what was the reason for the refusal, if you don't mind me asking.

blueray333

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2010
Doc's Request.
inc. in app.
AOR Received.
25-11-2010
IELTS Request
inc. in app.
File Transfer...
25-11-2010
Med's Request
07-02-2011
Med's Done....
12-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
meh tanong pa pala ako... in regards to stapling or using clips.. lapet na kasi ako submit...

1. can i staple the calling card to the appropriate employment certificate?
2. can i staple together group documents? like employment certificate and it's contract (for each company). so, staple emp cert and contract for one company, then the next, etc..
3. where do i staple the envelopes with the picture? would it be on the imm0008 generic form?

please advice po..

nars

Apr 23, 2010
Phil
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2009
AOR Received.
18-11-2009
File Transfer...
25-11-2009
Med's Request
04-05-2010
Med's Done....
21-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2010
LANDED..........
August! Kakain ako ng isnow!!!
kikokit said:
ganun pa din passport mo, may tumatakbo nga lang na kabayo sa center page... hehehe copr, malaking paper na mei masarap tanggalin sa gilid (wag mong tanggalin)... andun din pic mo sa copr... cheers!

kiko
thanks kiko...naalala ko nga yung "nakausling papel na masarap hilain" :p
isay said:
wow nars congrats at last mapapasakamay mo na maple leaf! :D sabi mo nga kakain ka na ng yelo ;)

ask ko lng AFAIK LBC ang courier mo, did u change it to DHL?
oo nga kala ko hindi ko magagawa ang dream kong kumain ng malamig na isnow ;D hindi nila ginamit yung LBC!!
kanebo said:
kikokit,

Thank you for your response regarding my query for Ontario registration. We are planning to submit our application this August because as you mentioned pwede pa humabol sa old rates til this month. May I know how you learned about this info? Kasi kung hihingan pa kami ng dagdag later on for the new rate na 600 baka hindi na lang kami mag-apply, masyao na kasing mahal. I hope you won't get tired of answering our questions.

I am wishing you success in your life in Canada. Thank you.
got mine 2 mos. ago at hinahabol ko nga...naipadala ko na last monday and it should arrive to CNO this friday...anyway credit card naman ang pinangbayad ko at babalitaan kita kung magkano siningil nila sakin...kapag $600 kinuha nila paktay nanaman ang bulsa ko ???
blueray333 said:
meh tanong pa pala ako... in regards to stapling or using clips.. lapet na kasi ako submit...

1. can i staple the calling card to the appropriate employment certificate?
2. can i staple together group documents? like employment certificate and it's contract (for each company). so, staple emp cert and contract for one company, then the next, etc..
3. where do i staple the envelopes with the picture? would it be on the imm0008 generic form?

please advice po..
bawal po ang mag staple...hwag na hwag nyo po gagawin yan pls lang!!

chrisdalop

Star Member
Jan 30, 2010
Hi ndpadin, does your medical request has a statement like this at the bottom part? " The information we have requested above must be provided to us within 60 days from the date of this letter. All the required application forms (IMM Forms) can be downloaded from the website of Citizenship and Immigration Canada at www.cic.gc.ca. Failure to provide the information within the time indicated may lead to the refusal of your application."

Is this a generic statement in the medical request?

Thank you very much. God bless po.

kikokit

Sep 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 26, 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov. 5, 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 11, 2010
Med's Request
March 16, 2010
Med's Done....
April 20, 2010
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
May 27, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2010
LANDED..........
july 12, 2010
koji518 said:
as per CIIP 9% daw unemployment rate sa toronto... nag dalawang isip tuloy ako kung toronto, kasi option din namin ang winnepeg or edmonton; may mga relatives kasi kami dun
go where your relatives are....

blueray333

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2010
Doc's Request.
inc. in app.
AOR Received.
25-11-2010
IELTS Request
inc. in app.
File Transfer...
25-11-2010
Med's Request
07-02-2011
Med's Done....
12-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
Hi nars.

So ang calling card, paper clip lang din? hindi ba yun mahuhulog?

genius77

Star Member
Dec 25, 2008
Hi Guys,

Im new in this forum pa guide naman po sana ako, im planning to apply for FSW and my mga tanong lang sana ako, hoping na ma guide nyo sana ako..

my visa office - Manila

Ito yung mga question ko:

1. para sa education requirement: kapag ba nag pasa na ako ng original TOR eh need pa bang mag pasa ng copy ng DIPLOMA? or enough na yung TOR??? or may dapat pa ba akong idagdag para sa education requirement?

2. sa mga employment letter eh pwede po bang ipasa ko na lang ito ng original or dapat certified true copies lang siya?

3. yung sa birthcertificate ba eh need pa bang ipa certified true copies or pwedeng mag pasa ng original na lang???

4. sa Professional qualifications certificates need pa bang ipa certifed true copies or photocopy lang? hindi naman kasi na mention sa checklist na dapat ipa certifed true copies ang nakamention lang eh copies lang...

Pa guide naman sana ako.. salamat in advance... ;D .... good luck sa ating lahat..

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
koji518 said:
Opinion ko lang is wag sa Toronto.. Medyo mahirap pumasok don.. Vancouver and Toronto, kasi populated na sobra sila.. Mas madali sa less populated area.. Pero it helps kung may relatives ka sa area na pupuntahan mo..

koji518

Star Member
Jan 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsashimi said:
Opinion ko lang is wag sa Toronto.. Medyo mahirap pumasok don.. Vancouver and Toronto, kasi populated na sobra sila.. Mas madali sa less populated area.. Pero it helps kung may relatives ka sa area na pupuntahan mo..
as per CIIP mas less daw ang sad stories ng mga immigrants sa SK, Alberta at Winnepeg... but very harsh conditions during winter.