23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
imbubbles said:
mimi, im not sure eh. wala naman sinsabi sakin na may tumawag. musta ba status mo? katatapos lang ng medical ko kahapon:)
i just submitted my full dox yesterday eh ;D, bale my 112th day from 1st aor. ngayon pa yun darating sa embassy. buti ka pa, few steps away from maple-leafed passport na.

i wish you all the best!

I

isysy

to all who are from the visayas and mindanao:

As I've checked, PDOS here in Cebu requires no reservation, its a first come first serve basis. next week i'll check it out if madami ba talaga yung mag attend. yung kausap ko says, seasonal daw, sometimes marami and sometime konti lang, pero ma accommodate naman nila.

CIIP will be in Cebu this July 19-20 (yun ang schedule namin), i suggest contact them for more details - wala pang venue thou.

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
For those waiting for meds request and/or planning to have their medical exam soon, let me share this experience with you :)

hubby and I just had our medical exam at nationwide yesterday, july1. went to nationwide mga 9:30 after eating breakfast at chowking. At nationwide, we were asked to fill up the forms (ang dami!) and asked to wait until its our turn for physical check-up (which is the 1st part of the med exam). I really suggest that you go to nationwide early because some who arrive after us had to go back after lunch for their blood tests (hehe, naabutan sila).

For the physical exam, the doctor took my weight and height then asked me to go inside the little room for physical check up. In there, first, i was asked several things about my medical history..things that are listed/noted in the form, like if i had/have DM, HPN, Kidney-related probs, or if i have relatives who are undergoing/undergone dialysis, and the like. Then after the questioning (which are, BTW, just answerable by yes or NO), i was asked to undress.. i took off my clothing and bra (except panty) then the doctor did some inspection. I think he examined the symmetry and try just wanna make sure that I never had any surgeries or that i dont have any serious skin problems. The doctor also did some palpation in the breast, lymph nodes, neck and stomach while i was lying. The procedure was fast and simple. It took about 10-15 minutes. After that, i put on my clothes then was asked to pee for urine sample. I was glad my urine was crystal clear. haha as far as im concerned.

After the urine collection, we waited until its our turn for the blood extraction. It took about few seconds for the blood extraction then another few minutes for the check-xray. really, the procedure was so simple and fast. After that, at exactly 12 noon, we were told to eat and be back after lunch for the result. We ate then waited (longer than the procedure) for the result only to find out that they wont be giving any details about the result. They just told us that for now they didn't find anything that will require us to undergo any further/additional tests... that they will notify/inform us in 2-3 weeks if we will be needing those additional tests. hay.. if we only knew. But i couldn't complain.. im more than happy tohave finished the med exam :)

so another long waiting has began :) sinong makakasama ko? :D

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-12 received on 11-04-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-12 received on 28-04-12
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
imbubbles said:
no prob, silverfox :) pls do tell us if you're done with ur meds or have received ur meds notice na ha
Sure, imbubbles. I would be very proud to share it here. ;)

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
mimi0713 said:
i just submitted my full dox yesterday eh ;D, bale my 112th day from 1st aor. ngayon pa yun darating sa embassy. buti ka pa, few steps away from maple-leafed passport na.

i wish you all the best!
hi mimi! dont worry, soon meds request ka naman.. sana PPR naman ako nun. haha. kaka-submit ko lang PPR na. wish you the best din. keep in contact ha. God bless :)

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
silverfox said:
Sure, imbubbles. I would be very proud to share it here. ;)
silverfox, few days ahead lang pala ako sayo. in process na ba status mo? if yes, i bet ur med request is on the way. did i tell you few days after in process saka nirealease meds ko? check sa post office niyo.. sayang ung time eh. remember, you have ti complete the med exam in 60 days from the date of the letter :)

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
imbubbles said:
For those waiting for meds request and/or planning to have their medical exam soon, let me share this experience with you :)

hubby and I just had our medical exam at nationwide yesterday, july1. went to nationwide mga 9:30 after eating breakfast at chowking. At nationwide, we were asked to fill up the forms (ang dami!) and asked to wait until its our turn for physical check-up (which is the 1st part of the med exam). I really suggest that you go to nationwide early because some who arrive after us had to go back after lunch for their blood tests (hehe, naabutan sila).

For the physical exam, the doctor took my weight and height then asked me to go inside the little room for physical check up. In there, first, i was asked several things about my medical history..things that are listed/noted in the form, like if i had/have DM, HPN, Kidney-related probs, or if i have relatives who are undergoing/undergone dialysis, and the like. Then after the questioning (which are, BTW, just answerable by yes or NO), i was asked to undress.. i took off my clothing and bra (except panty) then the doctor did some inspection. I think he examined the symmetry and try just wanna make sure that I never had any surgeries or that i dont have any serious skin problems. The doctor also did some palpation in the breast, lymph nodes, neck and stomach while i was lying. The procedure was fast and simple. It took about 10-15 minutes. After that, i put on my clothes then was asked to pee for urine sample. I was glad my urine was crystal clear. haha as far as im concerned.

After the urine collection, we waited until its our turn for the blood extraction. It took about few seconds for the blood extraction then another few minutes for the check-xray. really, the procedure was so simple and fast. After that, at exactly 12 noon, we were told to eat and be back after lunch for the result. We ate then waited (longer than the procedure) for the result only to find out that they wont be giving any details about the result. They just told us that for now they didn't find anything that will require us to undergo any further/additional tests... that they will notify/inform us in 2-3 weeks if we will be needing those additional tests. hay.. if we only knew. But i couldn't complain.. im more than happy tohave finished the med exam :)

thank you so much for sharing your experience, imbubbles. it's really first-hand info and very helpful to us who have no idea about what's going on during medical exams. Goodluck on another agony of waiting. :D

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
silverfox said:
thank you so much for sharing your experience, imbubbles. it's really first-hand info and very helpful to us who have no idea about what's going on during medical exams. Goodluck on another agony of waiting. :D
no prob. its my pleasure. :) if i may ask, under CLP karin o married na silver?

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
imbubbles said:
silverfox, few days ahead lang pala ako sayo. in process na ba status mo? if yes, i bet ur med request is on the way. did i tell you few days after in process saka nirealease meds ko? check sa post office niyo.. sayang ung time eh. remember, you have ti complete the med exam in 60 days from the date of the letter :)
imbubbles,

I just checked, "Received by VO" pa rin ang ecas ko. apr 20 lang kasi yung date ng 2nd aor ko, over a month after yours, i think. but i've done a couple of visits to our post office here since last week to check, as well as to meet the postman (sana) to make some "arrangements" regarding the speedy delivery of my mail, in case he gets hold of it. ;) Kaya lang di ko sya naabutan.

Sana lang mag change na yung ecas ko soon---sa "in process", huwag lang muna "decision made". :(

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
imbubbles said:
no prob. its my pleasure. :) if i may ask, under CLP karin o married na silver?
imbubbles,

i'm married, but my hubby and our only child are non-accompanying for the meantime. masyado kasing malaki ang babayaran sa processing pag 3 kaagad kami. ;) at kung sakaling mabigyan ng visa, mas mabuti na makapag-establish muna ako doon by myself bago sila pumunta. at least, one of us has already adjusted with the new life there.

leigh_anne

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silverfox said:
leigh,

congrats sa pag change ng ecas mo. manila din ba ang VO mo?
yup, manila din ang VO ko... magka-timeline pala tayo sa full docs. sigurado one of these days magbabago narin ecas mo.. pray natin yan ;)

balitaan tayo ha..

@imbubbles,
iniisip ko ngang pa urinalysis muna bago pumunta sa nationwide makati pag dumating MR namin ni hubby kasi ako minsan may hematuria, si hubby naman a yr ago may pus trace ang urine nya sa company medical exam nya, pero good thing this yr clear naman.. siguro dapat mag-inuman kami ni hubby ng cranberry juice at maraming tubig muna... ;D...

nabasa ko post mo about sa nationwide baguio, nagpapa-undress pala sila dun.. sa nationwide makati kasi hindi.. after ng vital signs, medical history, pagsusuutin ka kagad ng patient gown (panty lang inside it) taz palpate na ng doctor breasts and abdomen... yun ung experience ko naman early last yr (for work permit).. hmmm, baka bago na ang procedure din... kaka-excite, PPR na next mong aantayin

sunshine888

Star Member
May 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
dec.16, march 1, april 1, 2010
Med's Done....
feb.2, march6, april 12, 2010 final med test to be submitted on June 15,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
june 23, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
july13,2010,passport recvd july15,2010
LANDED..........
Aug 5,2010 Vancouver!
isysy said:
to all who are from the visayas and mindanao:

As I've checked, PDOS here in Cebu requires no reservation, its a first come first serve basis. next week i'll check it out if madami ba talaga yung mag attend. yung kausap ko says, seasonal daw, sometimes marami and sometime konti lang, pero ma accommodate naman nila.

CIIP will be in Cebu this July 19-20 (yun ang schedule namin), i suggest contact them for more details - wala pang venue thou.
Hi ISYSY.

I made my reservation for PDOS via email just to make sure that I will be accomodated as I will have to fly to Cebu on July 29. My question is, is the CIIP compulsory?

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
imbubbles said:

Chowking? Matagal na ako hindi nakakakain doon ha :(

I

isysy

sunshine888 said:
Hi ISYSY.

I made my reservation for PDOS via email just to make sure that I will be accomodated as I will have to fly to Cebu on July 29. My question is, is the CIIP compulsory?
nope its not compulsory, so I were you, just try to give your best to get that schedule and fly here, otherwise - oks lang.

the PDOS is the compulsory, you cannot go out of the country with an immigrants visa without that sticker on your passport. its part of the law already.

thanks!

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
silverfox said:
imbubbles,

I just checked, "Received by VO" pa rin ang ecas ko. apr 20 lang kasi yung date ng 2nd aor ko, over a month after yours, i think. but i've done a couple of visits to our post office here since last week to check, as well as to meet the postman (sana) to make some "arrangements" regarding the speedy delivery of my mail, in case he gets hold of it. ;) Kaya lang di ko sya naabutan.

Sana lang mag change na yung ecas ko soon---sa "in process", huwag lang muna "decision made". :(
silver, yan din dilema ko dati na baka mag "decision made".. pero pag wala naman reason para mangyari un im sure in few weeks, baka nga in 2 weeks meron na med request :) Saan mo ba plan mag land or magwork?i think after a year puwede mo na sila ipetition eh..

leigh, Re hematuria mo, i advice you to go to ur doctor and have it checked.. para pagdating ng medical eh clear na. Kasi pag may something, madedelay pa sayang naman time. and it will help nga na mag water kayo everyday, kahit 12 glasses a day. hehe.. im sure wiwi kayo ng wiwi pero it'll help :)