Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
update...

e-cas remains the same... :-[

how about the rest na naghihintay ng medicals po?

sau2calgary

Star Member
Feb 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 24, 2009 ( NS)
AOR Received.
Jan 19, 2010 ( 2nd AOR)
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
awan
Passport Req..
Oct.09,2010
VISA ISSUED...
October 27,2010
LANDED..........
next yr..may or june 2011 @ calgary alberta
kyle said:
update...

hello kyle.. look below my timeline.. " in process pa din.. I emailed them already and here is their reply.

Dear Applicant

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in Manila

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

**** neways I am OFW residing saudi kaya siguro mabagal dahil need nila background check.My visa office is manila. dapat sana london visa office ko but malayo kmi sa kabihasnan . I choose manila visa office kasi frequent ako nauwi pinas*******

Bahrain_Pearl

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
December 8, 2009
Interview........
hopefully it will be waived....
Saucalgary,

YOu should be thankful that you filed in Manila Office cause they're alot fast in processing...London is really very very slow considering that they are processing applications of UK, Middle East and Pakistan..

sau2calgary said:
hello kyle.. look below my timeline.. " in process pa din.. I emailed them already and here is their reply.

Dear Applicant

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in Manila

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications.

**** neways I am OFW residing saudi kaya siguro mabagal dahil need nila background check.My visa office is manila. dapat sana london visa office ko but malayo kmi sa kabihasnan . I choose manila visa office kasi frequent ako nauwi pinas*******

carlnoweast

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
AOR Received.
21-12-2009
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Med's Request
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
05-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2011
LANDED..........
27-04-2011 (Surrey, BC)
hi sau2calgary,
ano email address ng embassy? and also how long bago sila nag-respond sa inquiry mo?

sau2calgary said:

Dear Applicant

lenavi

Apr 11, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2009
AOR Received.
14-10-2009
File Transfer...
13-01-2010 2nd AOR Received: 27-01-2010
Hi kyle! Have you tried going to the embassy to follow up? Mejo magkatimeline tayo eh. Nauna lang ako sa iyo ng konti but still RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE pa rin ang status ng E-Cas ko. Would it help kaya if we personally follow up sa embassy?

Seniors, help please. Thanks!

kyle said:
update...

lenavi

Apr 11, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2009
AOR Received.
14-10-2009
File Transfer...
Maharlika and Bubbles,

kumusta na na application nyo? haven't read posts from you for a while...

i hope there's some good news for us all regarding our applications...

sigfrid101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 27, 2010
carlnoweast said:
hi sau2calgary,
ano email address ng embassy? and also how long bago sila nag-respond sa inquiry mo?
Hi carlnowest,

For Manila Visa Office, you may send case-specific inquiries through an on-line inquiry form in the cic website.
Here's the link:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=manila

just take note of the information on what inquiries will be entertained by the Visa Office, otherwise, they will not reply on your query/ies.

They will reply through the email address that you will provide on the on-line form. The last time I made an inquiry, I received their reply within 24 hours.

lola_basyang

Jan 17, 2010
hello there po...

my friend is currently appliying for fsw as common-law and are waiting for their medicals... now the problem is that their relationship is in a bad situation now. what would happen to their application if ever they break up?

if ever they get the visa and they go to canada... would it be possible for them to meet other people? even though their application is common-law?

maharlika

Champion Member
Feb 12, 2010
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
4131;3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-22-2009, returned; resent 8-09
Doc's Request.
09-24-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
09-30-2009
Med's Request
06-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-30,31-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-21-10
VISA ISSUED...
10/15/2010....reached me on 11/09/2010
LANDED..........
MAY 24, 2011
lenavi said:
Maharlika and Bubbles,

kumusta na na application nyo? haven't read posts from you for a while...

i hope there's some good news for us all regarding our applications...
hello lenavi,

pinansin mo pa....nanahimik muna kc wala pa ring update til now...just today i received an email from embassy in response to my query last April 14, which goes like this:

Please be informed that your file is still being reviewed. We will return your documents as soon as we complete the review.

For your information and guidance.

nag unquire kc ako f i cud retrieve the appointment of hubby kc me update cla ng 201 file at pinadala ko kc orig docs to embassy including ke hubby at yan ang reply nila....

hayyyyyy.....pero napaisip isip ko rin na mas mabuti naman na later na ang meds, mas mabuti kc na lampas na ng May ang meds, kc ang date ng meds ang usual expiration ng visa at balita ko, from April to July and pinaka maigi na time para mgland sa canada dahil sa temp na medyo conducive para sa atin na hindi sanay sa malamig....hehehe, am i just sour graping or rationalizing? :-X :-X :-X

kaya, promise ko sa self ko hindi na muna ako mag inquire sa embassy baka makulitan ang consul sa akin, 2x na cla tumawag sa akin kc at 2x na rin ng email...

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
hi lenavi! my status is still the same...received by the visa office :( parang bumagal nga ata tlga ang embassy... really hoping na matanggap na natin meds natin kasi dun lang tlga ako matatahimik (not totally pero half the burden mababawasan.)

maharlika and kyle -- mga kasama ko naghihintay patience lang.. hehe medyo kakabaliw pero walang magawa eh. let's continue praying nasa sana SOON matanggap na natin... bagal tlga ngaun, di tulad dati na few days after email query parating na medical, now ang reply nlng is d nila alam when macocomplete. :(

hi sa lahat ng friends ko dito.. hope everythign's well. nawala ako kasi nagpunta ako manila, 4 days ako dun kaya walang net.. gala lang ginawa. haha. pls lets keep each other updated ha????tc

maharlika

Champion Member
Feb 12, 2010
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
4131;3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-22-2009, returned; resent 8-09
Doc's Request.
09-24-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
09-30-2009
Med's Request
06-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-30,31-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-21-10
VISA ISSUED...
10/15/2010....reached me on 11/09/2010
LANDED..........
MAY 24, 2011
hello bubbles!

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
lola, how long were they together and was the reason for their rocky relationship a serious one? that's my 1st question para i know if i will advice them to hold on or not kasi in times like this, may pressure and a lot of stress, daming misunderstandings. BUt if it's somethign serious, i suggest they talk and if it cannot be resolved, there's no point na ipush pa nila ang common-law application nila... My agent told me that canada will make sure that u will live together once u land in canada (and actually, mas may change ung married). To answer ur question naman, if their break up will mean ur friends point going less than 67 points, her application will be denied. but if she will pass the 67 points regardless of how they wpork out, her application will not be affected because she still meets the criteria of passing..

lola_basyang said:
hello there po...

my friend is currently appliying for fsw as common-law and are waiting for their medicals... now the problem is that their relationship is in a bad situation now. what would happen to their application if ever they break up?

if ever they get the visa and they go to canada... would it be possible for them to meet other people? even though their application is common-law?

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
maharlika said:
hello bubbles!
hi maharlika!!! musta? tagal ko nawala pero wala parin changes sa mga status natin. i really wonder whats keeping them from releasing our meds (hehe).. so ano pinagkakaabalahan mo?? ako gusto ko magpapayat kaya dance ng dance at xempre gala ng gala. haha

lenavi

Apr 11, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2009
AOR Received.
14-10-2009
File Transfer...
Maharlika, yeah sana nga makatanggap na tayo ng notice as to our next step. Nakakabaliw talaga maghintay... Masakit sa ulo... ::) ako din kung anu-anong rationalization na lang iniisip ko to keep myself from being so anxious about the very long wait... iniisip ko na lang ok lang din at least makakapag-ipon pa ako... hehehe :D

Bubbles, let's just keep each other posted. Only that could keep us sane kasi sa ngayon. hehehe :D where are you from pala?

hmmmmm.... Iniisip ko pa naman mag-visit sa embassy within the week para mangumusta ng application... Ayaw nyo ba pumunta? ;D

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
lenavi, okay lang ba magpunta sa embassy? i should have went there! sayang nagpunta pa naman ako manila fri till sunday. ngaun andito na ako sa pangasinan. :D dont worry i will keepo u guys updated and i really appreciate na andito kayo to keep me updated too.. hirap tlga maghintay. :(

lenavi said:
Maharlika, yeah sana nga makatanggap na tayo ng notice as to our next step. Nakakabaliw talaga maghintay... Masakit sa ulo... ::) ako din kung anu-anong rationalization na lang iniisip ko to keep myself from being so anxious about the very long wait... iniisip ko na lang ok lang din at least makakapag-ipon pa ako... hehehe :D

Bubbles, let's just keep each other posted. Only that could keep us sane kasi sa ngayon. hehehe :D where are you from pala?

hmmmmm.... Iniisip ko pa naman mag-visit sa embassy within the week para mangumusta ng application... Ayaw nyo ba pumunta? ;D