Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-04-2010
july4 said:
hi everyone!! just want to get your idea/opinion on this: my husband is a seaman & is currently on board and will be back on september... i am required to submit all docs until aug 15... the problem is i dont have his nbi clearance and pictures... can i submit my docs without those and just mention in my letter na to follow na lang yon when he arrives? do you think they would consider that?
another thing, ung ielts namin will be 1yr old on Aug 9, if i submit my available docs by the end of june (including my ielts result) and send the addl docs (nbi & pics of my husband) by september, do you think they will consider my ielts as more than 1 yr old? hope you can enlighten me on this.. thanks
Hi july4 ... my husband is a seaman, too, pero cruise liner so we were able to send and receive packages to each other via Fedex/DHL whenever they were in florida. I got his NBI clearance, sent it to him via DHL and then he sent it back to me via Fedex together with his photos ~ i asked him to have them taken there. I emailed to him a copy of the specific photo requirements. He also sent to me a signed copy of the forms that needed his signatures. Can you do the same? This will definitely save you more time.

God bless!

annie_t

Star Member
Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24--04-2010
Doc's Request.
08--7-2010
AOR Received.
15-10-2010
Med's Request
26-07-2011
Med's Done....
08-09-2011
Passport Req..
15-02-2012
ainex_francois said:
hi annie_t! ask ko lang how much did you pay sa DHL? thanks!

also guys, sa time period, paano kapag applicable pa din up to now? like my employment ganun? lagay ko na lang ba 'present'? thanks!
uy saang province ka sa saudi? dito akong jeddah. maraming banks dito. katapat lng namin NCB pwede magpagawa ng bank draft. mas mabilis daw aramex courier and cheaper so dun ako nag padala. 385 SR singil nla. mahal pa rin ano? hehe. basta un. pag dhl or fedex mas mahal... sa akin up to present lng nilagay ko kse currently employed naman ako. ;D

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Hi Bahrain Pearl...mgkalapit lng pala tau tulay lng pagitan.....thanks for responding....so kasama cya sa computation mo ng proof of fund? may cash kasi ung friend ko na almost 7k CAD...tapos ung 5k CAD appraised value nung land property nya sa atin sa pinas...

san ka nag pa appraised ng land?

Bahrain_Pearl said:
Hey there...

I did include a land property on my proof of fund....though not yet fully paid but i also include any attached mortgage....

lola_basyang

Jan 17, 2010
@CPA2CANADA - matanong lang... diba issued na visa mo nung december pa... but why go to canada july? anong preparations ginagawa mo? at least we would have an idea on what to do or ganun... kasi if i were granted the visa na... 2 months ata pinakatagal bago pupunta na sa canada...

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
@ Lola....uu issued na ang visa ko nung december 15....validity nya until October 1, 2010 (Date of my medical)..un nga palang validity ng visa is one yr from the date of your medical.. you need to land before the expiration kasi one entry lng un...once nagland ka na..you will be given 5 years from the date of entry to complete the 3/5 (years) to get the citizenship or 2/5 (years) to renew the PR status for another 5 years..in those cases, beneficial sa may mga unfinished contract sa current job nila..dahil we do not need to stay in Canada once we land..pwde pa rin tau bumalik sa current work and still stay for 2 years (less than para safe)....pero cyempre before mag 2 years balik ka na sa Canada para macomplete mo ung 3 years stay to get the citizenship...

im still finishing my contract dito sa mid east....kaya d pa ako makapunta agad sa Canada....

preparations? sa ngaun nagbabasa basa lng ako sa websites about life in Canada...

lola_basyang said:
@ CPA2CANADA - matanong lang... diba issued na visa mo nung december pa... but why go to canada july? anong preparations ginagawa mo? at least we would have an idea on what to do or ganun... kasi if i were granted the visa na... 2 months ata pinakatagal bago pupunta na sa canada...

july4

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
Med's Request
13-09-2011
Med's Done....
oct. 15/22; nov.5; dec. 3
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
04/04/12
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/12
Cutemomma said:
Hi july4 ... my husband is a seaman, too, pero cruise liner so we were able to send and receive packages to each other via Fedex/DHL whenever they were in florida. I got his NBI clearance, sent it to him via DHL and then he sent it back to me via Fedex together with his photos ~ i asked him to have them taken there. I emailed to him a copy of the specific photo requirements. He also sent to me a signed copy of the forms that needed his signatures. Can you do the same? This will definitely save you more time.

God bless!
hi cute momma... thanks for the inputs... my husband is onboard a tanker ship & they never go down whenever they dock on a certain port so he cant have his pictures taken... as for the NBI, is it possible for me to get his NBI even if he is not here? do NBI people allow that? hope you can provide some more inputs... thanks

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
friends, how are u? i've been busy.... but sad to say, after few days of being busy and away from the computer, my ecas status remains the same--"received by the visa office". i really hope they speed up...manila office seems slowing a bit. :( :( i hope to hear good news from you guys...

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
CPA2CANADA said:
@ Lola....uu issued na ang visa ko nung december 15....validity nya until October 1, 2010 (Date of my medical)..un nga palang validity ng visa is one yr from the date of your medical.. you need to land before the expiration kasi one entry lng un...once nagland ka na..you will be given 5 years from the date of entry to complete the 3/5 (years) to get the citizenship or 2/5 (years) to renew the PR status for another 5 years..in those cases, beneficial sa may mga unfinished contract sa current job nila..dahil we do not need to stay in Canada once we land..pwde pa rin tau bumalik sa current work and still stay for 2 years (less than para safe)....pero cyempre before mag 2 years balik ka na sa Canada para macomplete mo ung 3 years stay to get the citizenship...

im still finishing my contract dito sa mid east....kaya d pa ako makapunta agad sa Canada....

preparations? sa ngaun nagbabasa basa lng ako sa websites about life in Canada...
hello cpa2canada!

just wanna ask, pag ganon ba need mo din kuha ulit nbi clearance and other police certs kasi di ba may expiry din mga yun? e.g, nag expire na sila tapos di ka pa nakapag land?

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
@ mimi...para sa akin..since tapos na ung security check no need to get a new police clearance/nbi clearance...pero kung gusto reference lng in the future..pwde sguro kumuha before ka umalis....

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
CPA2CANADA said:
@ mimi...para sa akin..since tapos na ung security check no need to get a new police clearance/nbi clearance...pero kung gusto reference lng in the future..pwde sguro kumuha before ka umalis....
tnx for the reply! matanong din kita ulit, my 120-day period will expire in july. pag nasubmit ko ba this firtst week of may complete dox ko, review na nila agad or kelangan ubusin muna yung remaining days?

tsaka my passport will expire in december. do i need to renew it bfore submitting all dox? pero kasi yun pinasa ko sa initial application ko.

sensya na po sa kakulitan ko :-[

Bahrain_Pearl

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
December 8, 2009
Interview........
hopefully it will be waived....
Hey there...sensiya na po at now lang me nakapagreply...been busy working out...hindi appraised value ang nilagay ko kundi yung sale price lang atleast mejo conservative. besides appraisal of the property will just cost me some amount of money..I just provided the notarized TCT Copy and the Deed of Absolute Sale...

Mejo concerned nga ako kasi sabi unemcumbered dapat pero I just declare kung ano yung hinihingi ng form..Besides sinama ko naman yung mortgage (loan amount pertaining thereto)..Though hindi naman talaga siya part ng POF ko its just for declaration purposes lang.

Good thing for you kasi may visa ka na...Anytime you can go there na...Whereas, most of us here are still waiting for our papers to be reviewed and that sometimes makes us feel "sad"...We are on the edge of nowhere and nothing to hold on to but keep on hoping...

@mimi...they will acknowledge receipt of your documents...The guide (OP 6) specifically says that once the 120 days have elapsed, the VO must make decision on your application. However, considering the volume of applications it might be extended...Mejo mahaba yung review stage....

CPA2CANADA said:
Hi Bahrain Pearl...mgkalapit lng pala tau tulay lng pagitan.....thanks for responding....so kasama cya sa computation mo ng proof of fund? may cash kasi ung friend ko na almost 7k CAD...tapos ung 5k CAD appraised value nung land property nya sa atin sa pinas...

san ka nag pa appraised ng land?

lola_basyang

Jan 17, 2010
CPA2CANADA said:

wow! so thats means, we have to stay there for quite some time... well this reply of yours is very helpful to me and to the others... thank you very much... ^_^

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello CPA2Canada! Katuwa naman, ang bilis nung processing time mo, less than a year?!? Pde malaman "secret" mo...? Nsa initial stage pa lang ako...still waiting for my AOR.
Dito rin ako Middle East(Dubai) at CPA din. Ikaw, which part of ME ka? At san mo plano mag land eventually?

Thanks & looking forward to you sharing your post-visa issuance experiences....

CPA2CANADA said:

meanne

Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
@ Pachochay - nareceive mo na ba AOR mo? since sabi mo last Feb ka pa nagsend, some applicants na nasa March thread eh nareceive na AOR nila.

Worried din kasi ako dahil - same like you dito rin ako sa Dubai working as Accountant pero in my case April 1, nareceive na CIO yung application ko.

Sana mareceive mo na AOR mo, at mabigyan ng pag-asa yung mga katulad kong late nag-submit.

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
same goes to me...

submitted on the first week of feb... with high hopes...
and praying for medicals the next month...
april is about to end, and yet haven't heard anything from them yet but to extend my patience

what is happening po pala sa CIC-NS?
yung issue po kaya dun ang nakaka affect sa lahat ng processing...

ayoko ko na nga bilangin kung ilang days na ako naghihintay eh...
now i don't count the days, i count the months...
sana sa MAY na talaga...