+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINOS Applying for FSW Page.

malboa

Feb 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Aspire, Char_boanel and others,

My daughter will be graduating in March 2010 with a degree in BS Nursing in UST. We plan to land in Canada by April 2010, and she will not be able to take the Phil Board exam for nursing in July 2010 since our visa expiry is June.

Just want to know if the Phil Nursing license is a requirement for nursing graduates in Ontario or Manitoba, to be able to practice being RN or probably to be able to take the required board exams in either Ontario or Manitoba.

Appreciate your advice.

Thanks.

yani312

Dec 22, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Malboa,

You are required to be a licensed nurse in your country of origin as a requirement for eligibility to take the CRNE.

char_bonel

Aug 18, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-08-09
Doc's Request.
7-10-09
AOR Received.
28-1-2010
File Transfer...
15-1-2010
Med's Request
3-2-2010
Med's Done....
3-26-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
Mari_cnd said:
yes char... you are right.. CRNE requirements are more complicated than nclex. Is there any fee for credentials evaluation?!?
hi Mari,

yes there are fees u need to pay, diffrent amount for each territory.u may also pay for TOR,PRC and other verification of license,if ur license in the US.ay naku, nauubos na nga pera ko.dapat na makalis kc hirap buhay.hehhehehe

char_bonel

Aug 18, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-08-09
Doc's Request.
7-10-09
AOR Received.
28-1-2010
File Transfer...
15-1-2010
Med's Request
3-2-2010
Med's Done....
3-26-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
malboa said:
Hi Aspire, Char_boanel and others,

My daughter will be graduating in March 2010 with a degree in BS Nursing in UST. We plan to land in Canada by April 2010, and she will not be able to take the Phil Board exam for nursing in July 2010 since our visa expiry is June.

Just want to know if the Phil Nursing license is a requirement for nursing graduates in Ontario or Manitoba, to be able to practice being RN or probably to be able to take the required board exams in either Ontario or Manitoba.

Appreciate your advice.

Thanks.
hi malboa,

yes, i agree, ur daughter need to be licensed.its one requirement.

malboa

Feb 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
char_bonel said:
hi malboa,

yes, i agree, ur daughter need to be licensed.its one requirement.
Thanks yani and char_bonel...is there any other option in Canada for her to take? if none, then, she has to go back after our landing process and take the board exam this July...

char_bonel

Aug 18, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-08-09
Doc's Request.
7-10-09
AOR Received.
28-1-2010
File Transfer...
15-1-2010
Med's Request
3-2-2010
Med's Done....
3-26-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
malboa said:
Thanks yani and char_bonel...is there any other option in Canada for her to take? if none, then, she has to go back after our landing process and take the board exam this July...
[/quote

hi malboa

sorry im not very sure if there's any more options.as far as know LPN and CRNE licensure requires us to pass local boards first.

to everyone,

i have recvd aor from local visa office last jan 28.i tried to check my status online and entered the new immigration num, it says no record.if i use the first aor, no change in status.

any response will be greatly appreciated

Alpha Romeo

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/27/2009
AOR Received.
03/03/2009
File Transfer...
10/08/2009
Med's Request
07/13/11
Med's Done....
08/17/11
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01/11/12
VISA ISSUED...
1/30/12
LANDED..........
03/17/2012
It will take at least 2 weeks for you to be able to use the AOR from Manila.

drabebs

Star Member
Jan 30, 2010
hi, i'm new here. I just got the request to send full docs. May question lang po....

Sa NSO din ba yung certificate of no record of previous marriage... sa mga nakapagpasa na before same din ba ito ng CENOMAR? In all cases daw kelangan, kahit kasal kami ng husband ko hinhingan kami. same kaya ito ng cenomar... seniors please help.

yung proof of fund kelangan ba talaga 6 months yung bank transaction na ipakita?

char_bonel

Aug 18, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-08-09
Doc's Request.
7-10-09
AOR Received.
28-1-2010
File Transfer...
15-1-2010
Med's Request
3-2-2010
Med's Done....
3-26-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
drabebs said:
hi, i'm new here. I just got the request to send full docs. May question lang po....

Sa NSO din ba yung certificate of no record of previous marriage... sa mga nakapagpasa na before same din ba ito ng CENOMAR? In all cases daw kelangan, kahit kasal kami ng husband ko hinhingan kami. same kaya ito ng cenomar... seniors please help.

yung proof of fund kelangan ba talaga 6 months yung bank transaction na ipakita?
1. yes, same lang cenomar and cert of no previous marriage.
2. for POF, i only showed 4 mos balance

inspector

Jan 29, 2010
gillian said:
hello po. newbie here.im from cebu. just recently my husband and i talked to one of the agents from go2canada or cic and she told me that i am qualified to apply since my job is listed on the 38 noc list as accommodation service manager code 0632 with a score of 71 which she put 16 pts under my language skills. im presently a guest services manager in one of the international hotels here for 1 year in that position and 3 years all in all in the same hotel. my husband checked the canadian website on the topic on how to apply and decided that it would be better if we apply on our own since may step by step na instructions dun and we can save P60t. after reading everything we decided that i will take the ielts exam before filing. ok ba ito na plan? another question din is yung proof of funds. kase three kami sa family and sa funds na we need is P740t in pesos. now the question is if mabigyan kami ng 120 days to comply pwede ba yung kulang ang funds namin?kase gusto ko mag retire yung husband ko sa job nya if may visa na kami kase malaki yung retirement pay nya around P800t and then also we will sell our two cars. kase if mag retire sya and we will sell our cars para lang mag comply sa proof of funds and what if hindi kami mabigyan nang visa. ma waste din yung tenure ng husband ko sa work nya. or pwede ba kaya sulatan namin yung embassy na ganito yung retirement ng husband ko and we have 2 cars na we can meet talaga the amount needed if mabigyan na kami ng visa. thanks in advance sa inputs nyo. hope you guys can enlighten me.

MMC

Jul 4, 2009
You have to complete your proof of funds before submission of full documents. You may submit a certification from your husband's employer that he will be receiving a retirement amounting to such... I know because that works for me. That would count as part of your funds. But you should also show some liquid funds.

Hope that helps.

char_bonel

Aug 18, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-08-09
Doc's Request.
7-10-09
AOR Received.
28-1-2010
File Transfer...
15-1-2010
Med's Request
3-2-2010
Med's Done....
3-26-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
hi,

kind of wondering, kmusta na kaya and makati embassy ntin?how long are they processing applications now?In fairness, all consultancy agencies are advertising 4-6 months processing.i wonder where theyre getting these info.

any ideas guys?

drabebs

Star Member
Jan 30, 2010
Di ba yung cenomar para sa single Lang yun? Ano nkalagay sa cenomar pag married n ang kukuha? Ang dami namang hinihingi ng Manila office.

Char bonel yung palang proof of relationship, para sa asawa't anak Lang at main applicant o kelangan ko din magsend ng birth certs ng mga iba kong family members
kahit di sila kasama sa app Gaya ng mga brothers ko etc.

desfer

Jan 21, 2010
char_bonel said:
Hi aspire,

i clarified with Ontario if i need to be landing immigrant for Ontario assessment months back.There are actually two steps to almost all territories in Canada.First is the assessment which maybe done outside canada including Ontario and other territories.During assessment, they determine if a nurse is qualified to do SEC assessment( a 2 day exam,written and demo,done in Canada) or do bridging program before qualifying for CRNE. Second is registration for CRNE which as far as I know to all territories is done inside canada. Theres a lot of confusion for Ontario Manual because it is the registration for CRNE that is done when u land but the assessment maybe started even before landing.
hi charbonel,
I applied as well last nov. 25 ,2009 but untill now wla pa akong reply. i'm just waiting.I got my eligibility as GN in Alberta but 2 yrs na hindi pa ako nakapag exam,they wanted me to send my application again for re assessment.and to take ielts exam.They require academic ielts, do the immigration consider my results from academic or i need to take general as well.cuurently i'm in ireland.
I need your ideas plz.
tnx.