Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
xxkbxx said:
CPA2CANADA, I just noticed that we have a very similar time line. Our medicals were sent Oct 2. Let's keep each other posted. Here's to receiving our PPRs soon, God be willing! :)
KB....mine was sent Oct7....just 5 days after you.....lets continue to pray for it.....lapit na rin cguro un......san ang Visa office mo?

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
CPA2CANADA said:
kyle said:
hi THIS IS MY FIRST POST...
but i've been an avid reading of this forum for quite sometime now...

just submitted my application this week...
upon reading further...

i saw in the website about an issue on the "MAIN DUTIES"
sa SCHEDULE 3

help please...
sabi kasi wag daw dapat entirely copied...
sa JD NG NOC...

it's an honest mistake...
and i really didn't know about it...
i just copied it kasi po.
Will i still have an approval for this?

haaaaayyyyyyyyyyy...
it's really bothering me so much...
especially that i have to wait for 55-75 days...
it's really an agony for me...

any advice po?
kyle....sorry to hear about that....as per OP6...they are just trying to discourage copying the same duties but I don't think they will reject it just because of that...maybe they will still consider it....just pray for it...nothing to do now....

Descriptions of duties taken verbatim from the NOC should be regarded as self-serving. Presented with such documents, visa officers may question whether they accurately describe an applicant's experience. A document that lacks sufficient detail to permit eventual verification and a credible description of the applicant's experience is unlikely to satisfy an officer of an applicant's eligibility.
thank you so much...
everyday i really pray and hope...
come the time they browse over it...
i hope they will consider everything i wrote...
i swear i never knew about this...

i was once advised from another forum
to just "COPY - PASTE" it...
and i'll be fine...

whew!
thanks again! :D

yenz

Feb 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To CPA2CANADA and xxkbxx,
We are all in the same boat, waiting for the e-cas to change after sending the medicals.We sent ours on Oct.7.Hope we could all get the ppr the same time...Good Luck sa ating lahat at sa lahat ng dito sa forum.:)

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
kyle said:
CPA2CANADA said:
kyle said:
hi THIS IS MY FIRST POST...
but i've been an avid reading of this forum for quite sometime now...

just submitted my application this week...
upon reading further...

i saw in the website about an issue on the "MAIN DUTIES"
sa SCHEDULE 3

help please...
sabi kasi wag daw dapat entirely copied...
sa JD NG NOC...

it's an honest mistake...
and i really didn't know about it...
i just copied it kasi po.
Will i still have an approval for this?

haaaaayyyyyyyyyyy...
it's really bothering me so much...
especially that i have to wait for 55-75 days...
it's really an agony for me...

any advice po?
kyle....sorry to hear about that....as per OP6...they are just trying to discourage copying the same duties but I don't think they will reject it just because of that...maybe they will still consider it....just pray for it...nothing to do now....

Descriptions of duties taken verbatim from the NOC should be regarded as self-serving. Presented with such documents, visa officers may question whether they accurately describe an applicant's experience. A document that lacks sufficient detail to permit eventual verification and a credible description of the applicant's experience is unlikely to satisfy an officer of an applicant's eligibility.
thank you so much...
everyday i really pray and hope...
come the time they browse over it...
i hope they will consider everything i wrote...
i swear i never knew about this...

i was once advised from another forum
to just "COPY - PASTE" it...
and i'll be fine...

whew!
thanks again! :D
nothing to worry about as long as the employment contracts and certificates you submit to the visa office really states your JD as you have written in sched 3

xxkbxx

Sep 20, 2009
yenz said:
We are all in the same boat, waiting for the e-cas to change after sending the medicals.We sent ours on Oct.7.Hope we could all get the ppr the same time...Good Luck sa ating lahat at sa lahat ng dito sa forum.:)
Correct. May it arrive soon! But on that note, hindi ba "bad sign" (?) daw yung biglang mapapalitan ang status natin to "Medicals received" tapos "Decision made?" I may have misunderstood but it seems like, based on the posts of jtob and arexie above, it's better than our E-CAS status changes ONLY after PPR/visa is granted...? Please clarify and correct me, if I'm wrong! :)

Btw CPA2CANADA, the office processing our application is the Manila office. How about you?

cathy1

Jun 16, 2009
applicants who submitted their medicals last june have already recieved visas,but aug. applicants don't have even passport request yet,I'm wondering if Canadian embasst have already reached their quota for 2009 and visa issuance will just trickle till the end of the year and will start on the 1st quarter 2010.

Any ideas?

FIRSTTIMER

Oct 15, 2009
we already had our medical last oct 7 and paid the permanent residence fee already.so far we are still waiting for the request of passport.we applied through an agency.im already anxious because it is hard to wait.hope there would be a response soon.

scorpiof3

Jul 30, 2009
Hi Cathy1

I think it depends on the visa office, I completed my medicals in Aug and we receive passport request just recently Oct 6 to be precised......

for sure your will be coming soon....

hope this helps...

p.s. my visa office was in Singapore..

arexie

Mar 22, 2009
xxkbxx said:
yenz said:
Correct. May it arrive soon! But on that note, hindi ba "bad sign" (?) daw yung biglang mapapalitan ang status natin to "Medicals received" tapos "Decision made?" I may have misunderstood but it seems like, based on the posts of jtob and arexie above, it's better than our E-CAS status changes ONLY after PPR/visa is granted...? Please clarify and correct me, if I'm wrong! :)

Btw CPA2CANADA, the office processing our application is the Manila office. How about you?
Hi KB... don't worry too much dear. Count 30 days from the time your medical results were sent to the Visa Ofc. You just have to trust the process and God as well. Nakakapraning talaga yan... I never heard from the embassy from the time I submitted my medicals... but, still I got my Visa. nagbabago lang talaga ang status, until makuha ang visas... In fact, the day before I got my Visa, my ECAS still stated IN PROCESS... Then, when I checked a few days after, saka lang naging DECISION made. So... all you could really do is wait and smile.

mom2karl

Star Member
May 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 April
Med's Request
2009 July
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
2009 November
LANDED..........
2010 March
Caloy,

In my case, 2 weeks. I submitted my full app. to the Manila office and received my AOR after 2 weeks; then 2 weeks after AOR, I received the request for PR fee and medicals.

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Mom, what does AOR mean? thanks

mom2karl

Star Member
May 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 April
Med's Request
2009 July
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
2009 November
LANDED..........
2010 March
AOR stands for Acknowledgement of Receipt. Yung first line ng letter would say "This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received at this office on: MM-DD-YYYY". The same letter would indicate your new file no. that starts with B. This new file no. will be the one you will use to check your status on eCAS.

jenybebe

Oct 16, 2009
Hi,

I'm currently working as temporary foreign worker here in Canada. I'm applying for FSW soon, right now I'm gathering some information and did some research on how to apply. My question was, how could I get a police clearance from Bahrain? As for the NBI a relative could renew it for me am I correct? My problem is the police certificate from Bahrain. Any idea? Please advise..Thanks

dyuls

Aug 12, 2009
mom2karl said:
Caloy,

In my case, 2 weeks. I submitted my full app. to the Manila office and received my AOR after 2 weeks; then 2 weeks after AOR, I received the request for PR fee and medicals.
HI mom2karl. ask lang po s manila office nyo po sinend ndi direct s cic office? thanks.

mom2karl

Star Member
May 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 April
Med's Request
2009 July
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
2009 November
LANDED..........
2010 March
dyuls,

yes, yung full application sa manila office. yung initial application sa sydney ns cic office ko sinend which they received on april 7 this year.