Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
Pls help!! I don't know if i'm allowed to post what i posted as a topic earlier so pls just look at my question under "job description with no dryseal".. im scared to be turned down or denied...

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
rslcanada said:
hello aspire! pwde bang apply ka sa manitoba to take crne then sa toronto ka mag wo work?!? need mo lang reciprocity like dito sa US you can apply/register in diff state then you can work in the state where you live as long as you will request for reciprocity fr the state where you applied your license..is it also possible in crne?!? :'(
There is no automatic recognition of a RN license in one Canadian province if one decides to transfer to another province after getting a license from one province. Assessment and screening is still required, but not as stringent as with someone who does'nt have any license from any of the Canadian provinces.

Mari_cnd

Star Member
Jan 13, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-5-10
Doc's Request.
6-4-10
Med's Done....
11-10-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2-5-11
LANDED..........
4-8-11
thanks aspire for the very informative reply... you need to have atleast 1yr hospital experience in canada after passing the crne before they will issue a license?!? :'( complicated than nclex. :(

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
imbubbles said:
Pls help!! I don't know if i'm allowed to post what i posted as a topic earlier so pls just look at my question under "job description with no dryseal".. im scared to be turned down or denied...
Missed it imbubbles, kindly paste it in this thread please...

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
aspire said:
Missed it imbubbles, kindly paste it in this thread please...
Hi! i'm in the process of gathering all my documents. Questions..

1. All of my past employers didn't issue a contract, what am i going to do?? Affidavit?

2. One of my past employers didn't also have a dryseal, but they issued a certificate and I have a JD written in a letterhead.. Do i have to make an affidavit for that and have it notarized?

3. Do i have to have my certificates of training notarized considering they are all original?

4. after gathering everything, do i have to have it photocopied before submitting to the visa officer? i was told most papers submitted including the diploma was stamped or punched..

5. do i have to send my transcript sealed in university envelope separately?

thanks.. hope someone can answer that for me =)

thanks aspire.. you're an angel and a blessing to me =)

bonsai

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
aspire said:
As per my research, in order to practice as a nurse in Canada, one must have:

1. License as a nurse from her/his home country and/or license from other countries outside Canada other than from your home country
2. At least one year experience as a nurse from home country or from countries outside of Canada
3. With educational credentials, equivalent to that of Canadian standards.
4. Eligibilty approval from the nursing regulating body of the province you are applying
5. Pass the CRNE exam.
6. Canadian experience of at least a year.

You need requirements 1-3 to get 4 and you need 4 to be eligible to sit for the CRNE + at least a year of Canadian experience before they will issue the license as a RN.

I took my PRC licensure exam in 1990. PRC license is not needed for educational credential assessment but is one of the requirements for CRNE eligibility registration. IQAS will assess your primary, secondary and your bachelors degree if it is equivalent to that of the Canadian standards. IQAS assessment is one of the requirements.

I am applying for Manitoba nursing registration. Requirements may vary depending on the province.

The link below will guide you on how to apply for nursing registration in Manitoba.

http://www.crnm.mb.ca/applicants-international.php

Each province has its own requirements and procedure.
Hello,

I'm a nurse too hehe. I don't think you need one year experience in Canada before they can give you your nursing license. My friend passed her CRNE then she was given the license after that already. Hopefully, that's true for everyone. I am applying in ONtario, sana wala na rin ako bridging program. If not I might go to another province I guess -_-.

malboa

Feb 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aspire said:
As per my research, in order to practice as a nurse in Canada, one must have:

1. License as a nurse from her/his home country and/or license from other countries outside Canada other than from your home country
2. At least one year experience as a nurse from home country or from countries outside of Canada
3. With educational credentials, equivalent to that of Canadian standards.
4. Eligibilty approval from the nursing regulating body of the province you are applying
5. Pass the CRNE exam.
6. Canadian experience of at least a year.

You need requirements 1-3 to get 4 and you need 4 to be eligible to sit for the CRNE + at least a year of Canadian
experience before they will issue the license as a RN.

I took my PRC licensure exam in 1990. PRC license is not needed for educational credential assessment but is one of the requirements for CRNE eligibility registration. IQAS will assess your primary, secondary and your bachelors degree if it is equivalent to that of the Canadian standards. IQAS assessment is one of the requirements.

I am applying for Manitoba nursing registration. Requirements may vary depending on the province.

The link below will guide you on how to apply for nursing registration in Manitoba.

http://www.crnm.mb.ca/applicants-international.php

Each province has its own requirements and procedure.
Thanks aspire...

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imbubbles said:
Hi! i'm in the process of gathering all my documents. Questions..

1. All of my past employers didn't issue a contract, what am i going to do?? Affidavit?

2. One of my past employers didn't also have a dryseal, but they issued a certificate and I have a JD written in a letterhead.. Do i have to make an affidavit for that and have it notarized?

3. Do i have to have my certificates of training notarized considering they are all original?

4. after gathering everything, do i have to have it photocopied before submitting to the visa officer? i was told most papers submitted including the diploma was stamped or punched..

5. do i have to send my transcript sealed in university envelope separately?

thanks.. hope someone can answer that for me =)

thanks aspire.. you're an angel and a blessing to me =)

MARMAN_27

May 5, 2009
Please share....
Natanggap ko na po yong aking medical request ...nakalagay sa sulat na puwede na akong magpamedical
pero lahat ng nasa list ay DMP sa USA at Canada lang.. andito ako ngayon sa pinas for long vacation... puwede ba akong magpamedical dito instead?
Salamat po!

char_bonel

Aug 18, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-08-09
Doc's Request.
7-10-09
AOR Received.
28-1-2010
File Transfer...
15-1-2010
Med's Request
3-2-2010
Med's Done....
3-26-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
MARMAN_27 said:
Please share....
Natanggap ko na po yong aking medical request ...nakalagay sa sulat na puwede na akong magpamedical
pero lahat ng nasa list ay DMP sa USA at Canada lang.. andito ako ngayon sa pinas for long vacation... puwede ba akong magpamedical dito instead?
Salamat po!
sorry lets wait 4 seniors to answer.still waiting for my medical request.please share ur timeline ;) ;)

fritzsped

Jan 6, 2010
hi I'm just cofused lang talaga about the statuses of my account.

ngayon ay nasa "in process" na ako ito ang sinabi nila:

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 11, 2010.

So does this mean I'm eligible? or still going to be eligible? kase after I checked the "help" icon meaning is

In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun

pero sa ibang thread they have different meanings.. pls help.. I'm really anxious about this one.. is this good? or bad? :'( :'(

CarribRN

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MARMAN_27 said:
Please share....
Salamat po!
You should be able to have your medicals in the Philippines as long as the clinic you are going to is accredited by the Canadian Embassy. Maybe you were in the US or Canada when you initially filed your application that's why the list of clinics that they have sent to you are those from these areas.

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fritzsped said:
hi I'm just cofused lang talaga about the statuses of my account.

ngayon ay nasa "in process" na ako ito ang sinabi nila:

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 11, 2010.

So does this mean I'm eligible? or still going to be eligible? kase after I checked the "help" icon meaning is

In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun

pero sa ibang thread they have different meanings.. pls help.. I'm really anxious about this one.. is this good? or bad? :'( :'(
It is a good sign. You should be getting your medical request soon.

nz2ca

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys. I am planning to send my full documents next week. Just a question, do i send the photocopied application form (copy of the one I send to Nova Scotia) and make note of the changes? how should i do it? or should I make a new one? thanks.