Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-12 received on 11-04-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-12 received on 28-04-12
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
TO those who are about to have their medicals...I'd be posting our experience soon for your added info.

To those who have paid their RPRF, will appreciate your insights on my questions below:

1 - It says in the VO's letter that I have to pay CAD$490 or Php21,000 for myself and all accompanying family members. Further, it states that the "fees in pesos are subject to change without prior notice so please visit our website for current fees." Would you have any idea where in the CIC website could I find this link?

2 - Also, where would I mail my bank draft representing the RPRF? The letter states that the RPRF can be submitted through courier using the address found at the "upper right hand corner of this letter." But the address indicated on the upper right-hand corner is P.O. Box 2168 Makati Central Post Office, Makati City. Have you used this address to mail your RPRF and was the embassy able to receive your bank draft?

Thanks in advance.

koji518

Star Member
Jan 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silverfox said:
TO those who are about to have their medicals...I'd be posting our experience soon for your added info.

To those who have paid their RPRF, will appreciate your insights on my questions below:

1 - It says in the VO's letter that I have to pay CAD$490 or Php21,000 for myself and all accompanying family members. Further, it states that the "fees in pesos are subject to change without prior notice so please visit our website for current fees." Would you have any idea where in the CIC website could I find this link?

2 - Also, where would I mail my bank draft representing the RPRF? The letter states that the RPRF can be submitted through courier using the address found at the "upper right hand corner of this letter." But the address indicated on the upper right-hand corner is P.O. Box 2168 Makati Central Post Office, Makati City. Have you used this address to mail your RPRF and was the embassy able to receive your bank draft?

Thanks in advance.
1. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng
2. Use the drop box in RCBC if you are in Metro Manila

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-12 received on 11-04-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-12 received on 28-04-12
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
koji518 said:
1. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng
2. Use the drop box in RCBC if you are in Metro Manila
Thanks so much for your very swift reply koji.

Regarding #2, I'm not in metro manila, but from Bacolod. :)

albert_alo

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 11,2005
AOR Received.
18-2-2010
Med's Request
may 17
Med's Done....
June 7
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
aug 3
VISA ISSUED...
soon.. DM-Sept 21 Received Visa- Sept 28
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2010
jhorez said:
good pm. newbie here. happy to find this site... this really helps and somehow nabuhayan ng pag-asa...ecas states that they recd our application may 05, 2005...in process....nkarecd ako ng letter asking for confirmation if we are still interested nov 01, 2008. i wonder why up to now wala pa uli communication, the fact na nag answer nman ako s letter and faxed it in nov 6, 2008...nareview ko iba cases d2 same year ng pag file ng application, my result na....kelan kaya yun s amin? anybody here na kaparehas ko may 2005 at my development na?thanks and more power.....by the way fm pampanga kmi and i filed my application sariling sikap...no agency
hi jhorez.. i was wondering why you replied to their mail. what was the reason of replying to that letter? it was indicated on paragraph 2 that "if you are no longer interested in immigrating to canada and you wish to withdraw your application, please contact the canadian embassy".. paragraph 3 states that: "if we do not hear from you within this time frame( 90days), we will assume your continued interest in immigrating and your application fees will be retained for future processing".

in short, you are not obliged to respond to their letter if you are still interested in migrating. that's what we did unless otherwise there were some changes in your application. we also received that letter, same date nov. 1, 2008.. thank God we are waiting already for the return of our passports with visa stamped visa on it.. anyway, don't lose hope..

jhorez

Aug 25, 2010
albert_alo said:
hi jhorez.. i was wondering why you replied to their mail. what was the reason of replying to that letter? it was indicated on paragraph 2 that "if you are no longer interested in immigrating to canada and you wish to withdraw your application, please contact the canadian embassy".. paragraph 3 states that: "if we do not hear from you within this time frame( 90days), we will assume your continued interest in immigrating and your application fees will be retained for future processing".

in short, you are not obliged to respond to their letter if you are still interested in migrating. that's what we did unless otherwise there were some changes in your application. we also received that letter, same date nov. 1, 2008.. thank God we are waiting already for the return of our passports with visa stamped visa on it.. anyway, don't lose hope..
thanks albert_alo for your attention...im hoping that little mistake if ever it is wont affect our application, i was so overwhelmed that time and i thought its only proper to reply.... the way i see it, they have just started processing 2005 applicants, as in your case, feb and another fellow forumer, january... we just have to pray that we will be next in line.... unless june, july, august 2005 applicants will inform me that they have developments same as yours... it would mean something to worry about... again thanks and God bless us all...

4mySON

Aug 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
19-08-2010
Hi po!

We received our 1st AOR last August 19, 2010 and we almost done in our requirements to submit to VISA Office. Question lang po in some aspect regarding s pg-submit ng complete requirements s VISA Office...

1. Sa nagun po meron kaming P300k n nkdeposit s bank(CDN$6,500), at meron po kami land title (agricultural lot) under my name, base po s aming assesment, sobra n po ung halaga ng lupa s required POF. Kailangan p po b namin mag-deposit to attain the required proof of fund na CND$16,967?

2. Regarding p rin po s lupa, on VISA Office form under Personal Net Worth Statement/ Assets/ Property my column po na "Estimated Market Value" san po ibabase ung ilalagay dun? Is it in Tax Declaration or in private Land Assesor?

3. Kumuha po kami ng university sealed envelop s CHED, nung isoli po sa amin ung aming school credentials nklagay lng po sya s white mail envelop w/ their stamp. ganon lng po b tlaga ung university sealed envelop?

4. Regarding po s payment n required ng VISA Office, un n po b ung RFPR Fee? kailangan n rin po b namin ipadala ung payment nun kasama ng aming complete application to VISA Office?

5. Anong klase po ng envelop ung pinaglagyan nyo ng complete package, is it small brown envelop or long brown envelop?

Maraming Salamat po in advance.

ndpadin

Star Member
Feb 4, 2010
Vietnam
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
Doc's Request.
29-03-2010
AOR Received.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
19-7-2010 dated 5-7-2010, newborn 21/2/2011
Med's Done....
23-7-2010 sent to CEM 26-7-2010,newborn 23/2/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-August-2010(1st without newborn yet),2nd-10/3/2011
mimi0713 said:
mind if ask why u cant deliver the baby in canada, ndpadin? kasi, the way i see it, less hassle kng doon ka na manganganak, di ba? :)

tska, mppdali visa mo, ksi ako atat na sa visa :p
Hi mimi,

Due to my current work contract which will end till January next year so I cannot commit to deliver the baby in Canada and also I'm already in my 7 months of pregnancy. Time constraint is killing me as we are still here in Vietnam.

Goodluck to your journey, don't you worry MR k na nian. :)

ndpadin

Star Member
Feb 4, 2010
Vietnam
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
Doc's Request.
29-03-2010
AOR Received.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
19-7-2010 dated 5-7-2010, newborn 21/2/2011
Med's Done....
23-7-2010 sent to CEM 26-7-2010,newborn 23/2/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-August-2010(1st without newborn yet),2nd-10/3/2011
silverfox said:

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

No worries to use the PO Box address for sending your RPRF, I did used the same ads for my RPRF and now PPR na kami. :)

CBKO

May 17, 2010
Hi everyone,

We are in the process of gathering full docs for Manila Visa Office. I will be using the Visa Specific Form 06.2010?

For those who have submitted their full docs to Manila Visa Office using this 06.2010 Forms. May we know which of the docs are Originals, which one is a Photocopy and which ones are Certified True Copies?

It would be a great help if you guys can enlighten us who are just preparing to submit. My confusions are...the Transcript I got the originals already on the sealed envelop as stated before and now copies na lang? Also the CENOMAR do not exists anymore?

Pasensya na bago pa lang po ako dito sa forum!

Thanks in advance for all your help.

My info are as follows:

Account Name : CBKO
NOC : 0631
Send Application to CIO : March 22, 2010
Received 1st AOR : May 20, 2010
Send Full Docs to Manila VO : Sept 15, 2010

pamazana

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2010
File Transfer...
23-03-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
30-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APPROVED: 13-09-2010 / RECEIVED: 29-09-2010
LANDED..........
25-10-10 in toronto
Hello! share ko lng ang experience ko sa mga travel agency. Super mahal ang ticket nila. Buti p, kyo n lng buy sa online ticket. 40-50% ang napupunta sa kanila grabe!

I bought a tickets worth US$2342.50 good for 2 adults and 2 Child.
Manila to toronto sa online ticket.

And then sa travel agency ang quotation nila sa akin ay US$4000. Adult-US$1120 each n child-US$880 each.

Kainis noh!

nars

Apr 23, 2010
Phil
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2009
AOR Received.
18-11-2009
File Transfer...
25-11-2009
Med's Request
04-05-2010
Med's Done....
21-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2010
LANDED..........
August! Kakain ako ng isnow!!!
floxs said:
hi guys...im back...sensya na tagal ko nanahimik ;D...kakatapos lang po ng interview namin ng CLP ko kanina...and thanks God maganda naman po naging resulta...our visa officer is so nice ...pagpasok pa lng sa room naka smile na agad sya so medyo nawala ang kaba...umikot po ung usapan sa CLPship namin and praise God naging okay naman...nasurprise lang kame kasi pinahintay nya na lang sa amin ung med request form namin so this same date na pick up na din namin ung forms together with our documents na sinubmit namin ;)... basta advice lang sa mga mag undergo ng interview especially sa mga mag common-law...be confident lang at consistent sa mga sagot sa bawt tanong...kung talaga true naman na CLP is wala dapat ikatakot kasi mas kilala nyo na ang bawat isa kahit paikot ikot lang ang tanong... ;)

Good luck po sa lahat!!! God bless...!

Aliyah, imbubbles, absoluteron, gcctocanada,silverfox,abilex, kyle, maria cecilia primero, carlnowest, nars...thanks sa mga dasal at advices and encouraging words!!!! At sa lahat ng nandito sa forum THANK YOU and Goodluck sa atin lahat!!! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME! MAG pray lang po talaga tayo lagi...! @ kyle...maraming nagdadasal para syo...kasama na ko dun...magiging okay din lahat.
glad to hear the good news and congratulations to all who already got their visa/s...for those waiting just keep your faith and it will come

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
4mySON said:
Hi po!

We received our 1st AOR last August 19, 2010 and we almost done in our requirements to submit to VISA Office. Question lang po in some aspect regarding s pg-submit ng complete requirements s VISA Office...

1. Sa nagun po meron kaming P300k n nkdeposit s bank(CDN$6,500), at meron po kami land title (agricultural lot) under my name, base po s aming assesment, sobra n po ung halaga ng lupa s required POF. Kailangan p po b namin mag-deposit to attain the required proof of fund na CND$16,967?

2. Regarding p rin po s lupa, on VISA Office form under Personal Net Worth Statement/ Assets/ Property my column po na "Estimated Market Value" san po ibabase ung ilalagay dun? Is it in Tax Declaration or in private Land Assesor?

3. Kumuha po kami ng university sealed envelop s CHED, nung isoli po sa amin ung aming school credentials nklagay lng po sya s white mail envelop w/ their stamp. ganon lng po b tlaga ung university sealed envelop?

4. Regarding po s payment n required ng VISA Office, un n po b ung RFPR Fee? kailangan n rin po b namin ipadala ung payment nun kasama ng aming complete application to VISA Office?

5. Anong klase po ng envelop ung pinaglagyan nyo ng complete package, is it small brown envelop or long brown envelop?

Maraming Salamat po in advance.
hi there!

id like to share my views on ur queries. however, the visa instructions i used when i submitted my full dox were part prior and after the 6/2010 instructions

1. for POF, most forumers interpret that POF should be in cash, ie, CND$16,967 for u and ur dependants must be in cash or cash equivalent. having said that, i suggest u look for a way to come up with the said amount.

2. in the net worth statement, u may show real proprties under ur name at their market value. i think the market value at the back of the tax declaration would suffice as it is based on government valuation, but if u can do it, try to have the land assessed by a private assessor. sabi nila, mas malaki daw assessment value pag private. not so sure on this, though.

3. university-sealed envelope means official envelope of the university where u graduated from. ang ginawa ko dito, i asked for original copies of my credentials and an envelope from the school registrar. nilagyan nya ng paste to close the envelope and signed across its flaps and finally sealed it with transparent tape.

4. RPRF has to be paid pag may request for medical na. however, i've read some threads na pwede din daw bayaran na agad and submit the proof of payment together with the full dox. in my case, i did not.

5. i used a long brown expandable envelope.

lets wait for other forumers to share their thoughts also.

good luck to us all ;D

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
CBKO said:
Hi everyone,

We are in the process of gathering full docs for Manila Visa Office. I will be using the Visa Specific Form 06.2010?

For those who have submitted their full docs to Manila Visa Office using this 06.2010 Forms. May we know which of the docs are Originals, which one is a Photocopy and which ones are Certified True Copies?

It would be a great help if you guys can enlighten us who are just preparing to submit. My confusions are...the Transcript I got the originals already on the sealed envelop as stated before and now copies na lang? Also the CENOMAR do not exists anymore?

Pasensya na bago pa lang po ako dito sa forum!

Thanks in advance for all your help.

My info are as follows:

Account Name : CBKO
NOC : 0631
Send Application to CIO : March 22, 2010
Received 1st AOR : May 20, 2010
Send Full Docs to Manila VO : Sept 15, 2010
hello!

we were on the same boat. the difference is that i have already sent my full dox to the visa office in july and got my 2nd AOR on july 13.
here's what i did:

I have previously requested for an original TOR in university-sealed envelope. nakuha ko na yun when i learned about the new 6/2010 instructions. yun na sinubmit ko as i was 10 days short of the deadline given by CIO. but i attached an affidavit explaining why it is not a certified true copy. the way i saw it, CTC should be in DFA red ribbon and i had this sad experience when it took 4 mos b4 i got it.

my CENOMAR na din ako. but i did not include it in the package.

pag may time ka pa, i suggest u follow strictly the new instructions because it said it repeals all previously issued ones. para wlang problema sa VO.

maybe we can ask the assistance of forumers who have agents and on the same situation as u for clarity's sake, also, check for threads which discuss the same thing.

Mari_cnd

Star Member
Jan 13, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-5-10
Doc's Request.
6-4-10
Med's Done....
11-10-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2-5-11
LANDED..........
4-8-11
pamazana said:
Hello! share ko lng ang experience ko sa mga travel agency. Super mahal ang ticket nila. Buti p, kyo n lng buy sa online ticket. 40-50% ang napupunta sa kanila grabe!

I bought a tickets worth US$2342.50 good for 2 adults and 2 Child.
Manila to toronto sa online ticket.

And then sa travel agency ang quotation nila sa akin ay US$4000. Adult-US$1120 each n child-US$880 each.

Kainis noh!
what website/airline is that?!? Do you have connecting flight in US territory? I doubt if it's direct flight for that cheap price.

pamazana

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2010
File Transfer...
23-03-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
30-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APPROVED: 13-09-2010 / RECEIVED: 29-09-2010
LANDED..........
25-10-10 in toronto
@ Mari_cnd

of course It's not direct flight. Dalawa tlg ang airlines. Manila-Narita(japan) Japan airlines and
Narita-toronto -air canada. Not bad Airlines, Lalo n yung Japan Air, own monitor/TV in-front of you with video games kahit sa economy.And the travel time period is only 18hrs and 50 mins.The online ticket is the expedia.com