Doc's Request.
25-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
kikokit said:
ok wait, isa isahin natin:

1. yes. totoo, from 171 to 600 +HST na tax...
hi kiko! actually ako yung ngpost na nag increase na ang assessment fee.because the first application form i received last april eh nsa 171+ pa.kya lng when i requested for another application form last june 600+ na ang fee. so ang question ko is can i make use of the 171 application forms?iniicp ko kc okay lng nmn cguro kc barcoded nmn cla...pls help, kc kng pwede pa cya irarush ko tlga un before aug 30.tnx

ghing

Jun 12, 2010
We are submitting our full requirements this August. We open the account in HSBC last week for our proof of fund, we are 4 in the family so it's about $20,000.00 canadian dollar. Aside from this, do we also need to show other bank accounts? What kind of bank cert do we need to show? What if we only had few money left in our bank accounts?

Regarding our cert. of employments, do we have to give the original or a notarized xerox copy will do?

koji518

Star Member
Jan 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ghing said:
We are submitting our full requirements this August. We open the account in HSBC last week for our proof of fund, we are 4 in the family so it's about $20,000.00 canadian dollar. Aside from this, do we also need to show other bank accounts? What kind of bank cert do we need to show? What if we only had few money left in our bank accounts?

Regarding our cert. of employments, do we have to give the original or a notarized xerox copy will do?
are you presenting a proof of funds na only last week ang date opened? I have read na dapat at least 1 year old para walang doubt sa POF..if you will fill up ang personal net worth statement.. tatanungin syo kung kailan na open ang mga bank accounts.

your can also use time deposit account...

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
kikokit said:
ok lang kahit phil. adress... w/in a week or two... mag eemail sila sayo.. yup, tingin ko ok dito sa ontario, maraming tao...:)

kiko
kiko, parang ang tagal pala magfollow up ng Ontario.. from november na application ni bonsai march sinabi na d xa eligible. pero im sure matagal lahat, lalo SK ngaun. Nakausap ko naman isang friend ko sabi niya madali vancouver, BC kasi if ever SEC lang and not bridging program. SEC is free and you'll only have to take remedial class o exam ata for the subjects which they think you're not good at.. hmm.. free ba tlga iyon? d tuloy ako makapagshopping or maasikaso dapat asikasuhin kasi i want to register asap para habang naghihintay dun gagawin ung mga dapat gawin... now balik confused state ako. haha. so are you done with ur RPN?

CarribRN

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imbubbles said:
kiko, parang ang tagal pala magfollow up ng Ontario.. from november na application ni bonsai march sinabi na d xa eligible. pero im sure matagal lahat, lalo SK ngaun. Nakausap ko naman isang friend ko sabi niya madali vancouver, BC kasi if ever SEC lang and not bridging program. SEC is free and you'll only have to take remedial class o exam ata for the subjects which they think you're not good at.. hmm.. free ba tlga iyon? d tuloy ako makapagshopping or maasikaso dapat asikasuhin kasi i want to register asap para habang naghihintay dun gagawin ung mga dapat gawin... now balik confused state ako. haha. so are you done with ur RPN?
I haven't heard yet of any Pinoys that was not required to take a class after doing the SEC. Most of the time they are being asked to "enroll" in remedial classes, and when I say enroll meaning it is not for free. Some classes are not readily available as well for enrollment, sometimes you need to wait for months for 'em to become open for enrollment.

CarribRN

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanebo said:
Hi Kiko!

My sister and I are also planning to register with CNO. Parang may naalala kasi akong nabasa ako ditoto na nag-increase na ang application fee ng CNO from 171 to 600 Canadian dollars. But when I checked their website it is still $171. I was just wondering where they got their info, just want to clarify this if you don't mind. But both of us had already received the application forms from CNO last May. Mine was thru snail mail but my sister got hers thru email.

Another thing is there a difference if we choose to be assessed first as RN than RPN? I was thinking kasi na if they decide that you are not eligible as RN baka ibigay naman na option ung mag apply ka na lang as RPN. If this is the scenario does this mean na you have to pay a new fee for RPN assessment naman? Madami ba jobs for RPN?

Thank you.
CNO assessment fee is now CAD 600+ for foreign applicants.

If you applied as an RN and they decide that you are not eligible in the end, you will be given an option whether you would like to do/fill out a Competency Assessment Form or withdraw your application. If you decide to withdraw, that's the only time they will discuss to you your other options on how you can pursue your goal of becoming an RN, normally it's via a bridging program, for how long, that depends on them and it varies from one applicant to another. In the case of my friend, she was asked to study/bridge for 3 years which is totally absurd.

Or,

you can ask them to assess you as an RPN. This means you have to pay them again for yet another assessment. No need to resubmit though the documents that you have already submitted to them like the TOR and other school docs.

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
just browsed all the regulating bodies and most of them are requiring ielts of not more than 1 year (took mine july 4, 2009) so i've decided to wait for my saskatchewan assessment, if im eligible or not. I willl later on transfer or apply for endorsement nalang in vancouver or toronto, whichever im employed at that time... i really should have applied to 2 bodies before. hay. pero for now, ill concentrate nalang on finding a survival job so that i can pack my things and decide when to leave...

rogue2578

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upp942 said:
nabasa ko sa ibang thread na tinatanggap ng FBI ang credit card payments. Siguraduhin mo lang daw, ayon sa ibang applicants, na may pondo ang card mo at nakatanggal ang "international-block" nito.
Hello upp942, thanks for the reply. Sana nga tanggapin nila ang Allied Bank Master Card. Nagagamit ko nman siya sa US nung nag punta ako. My nabasa kasi ako dito rin sa kabilang thread citibank visa ang credit card niya hindi tinanggap ng FBI. Anyway, thank you for the answer :)

koji518

Star Member
Jan 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imbubbles said:
I have applied in May in CNO and I just recently receive the Equivalency table. Kahit nag increase na sila they still charge me 171 CAD. Sa letter nila stated na I have to wait another 12 weeks para malaman if I am eligible for CRNE.

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
koji518 said:
I have applied in May in CNO and I just recently receive the Equivalency table. Kahit nag increase na sila they still charge me 171 CAD. Sa letter nila stated na I have to wait another 12 weeks para malaman if I am eligible for CRNE.
koji, kelan mo plan mag-land? kelan CIIP mo and COA seminar?

yong ielts mo general ba? and kless than 1 year ba? baka kasi puwede ako pagbigyan..

koji518

Star Member
Jan 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imbubbles said:
koji, kelan mo plan mag-land? kelan CIIP mo and COA seminar?

yong ielts mo general ba? and kless than 1 year ba? baka kasi puwede ako pagbigyan..
plan to land in 3rd week of September; completed na ang CIIP; kung makakuha ng sched sa COA i will also attend.. will take up academic IELTS on August... advise ko dito ka na mag take ng IELTS; less hassle baka kasi malayo ang testing centers dun.

rslcanada

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd) Ecas In Process 28-09-2010
File Transfer...
16-04-2010
Med's Request
04-10-2010 received in mail
Med's Done....
09-10(Oct)-2010 @ CT,USA
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 30'11; PP sent June 9/ rcvd by CIC June 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 20 & DM/received PP June 28, 2011
LANDED..........
August 7, 2011 via Winnipeg, MB stayed for 2wks & be back on July 2012
koji518 said:
are you presenting a proof of funds na only last week ang date opened? I have read na dapat at least 1 year old para walang doubt sa POF..if you will fill up ang personal net worth statement.. tatanungin syo kung kailan na open ang mga bank accounts.

your can also use time deposit account...
yes...it shld be 1 yr old but what I noticed its not stated anymore in the checklist of Manila VO after june 26, 2010.

pagodaqueen

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kikokit said:
ok lang yun clinical instructor ka. yung ilagay mong NOC mo yung pang Registered Nurse. anyway, employed ka naman as a Registered Nurse kaya ka nakakapag c.i. di ba? basta i-request mo lang sa gagawa ng certification mo na you are employed as a Registered nurse and working as a clinical instructor...:)

kiko
Hi Kiko.

Thank you for the reply. Well, if they won't accept CI, baka pwede ang company nurse? It's the same as Occupational Health Nurse diba? Pwede kaya yon? ???

mikomi

Star Member
Jul 28, 2010
lola_basyang said:
@ mikomi - i can't reply to you anymore since your inbox is full. anyway, yung name ng anak ng patient will be the heading. then siya na rin mag sign.. sa patient profile dun kana mag mention who your patient is and how is it related to the employer
THANK YOU lola_basyang.....by the way i have a msg in ur inbox hope u could answer it.thanks again & GODBLESS us all!!!

NENEGAY

Jul 26, 2010
`to my kabayans,

do u have any idea what year and month now is being processed by the CIC in london with regards to the backlog application?

your idea or info is highly appreciated