Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello popeye15

pls sama mo na name ko sa can't access e-cas...tnx

In-Process: since 14 March 2005 until 18 Feb 2013
Status Blank: from 19 Feb 2013 to 6 March 2013
Can't Access E-Cas: from 7 March 2013 to date......+

still looking forward for something positive....

popeye15 said:
revised list. thanks Libra.Opalus for the update.

Can't access e-cas:
- popeye15
- nmiole
- bagoMe
- attirah
- waitinnotinvain
- Libra.Opalus

Can't log in before but has blank status now:
- erdavid

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello...

Just FYI.......Sample of a refund check from CIC..

I got this info from the facebook account of Prospective Canadian Immigrants..

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=483277495069949&set=o.179730375479964&type=1&theater

june14

Aug 2, 2010
kiwi1 said:
hello...

Just FYI.......Sample of a refund check from CIC..

I got this info from the facebook account of Prospective Canadian Immigrants..

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=483277495069949&set=o.179730375479964&type=1&theater
Thanks for sharing, we filed our application march 2005 though we did not fill up the refund form am still hoping for the best. Regards to all

June14

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Hi Everyone,

May nakakuha na ba ng refund from CIC.

Ano ang mangyayari sa mga non litigants. Yung decision ng Federal Court of Canada this March 31, 2013 will be in favor for the litigants only? What will happen to us non litigants. Madami ba sa ating mga Pinoy nag file ng case against CIC?

Paki share naman. Thanks.

emsky1973

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I'm also pre 2008 applicant but not part of litigants. I'm still hoping for the good news to come though the chances are getting slimmer everyday.

Tanong ko lang po, puede rin ba akong mag apply this May kahit di ko pa nakukuha ung refund ko. Magiging komplikado kaya ang lahat.

Any idea please naman share nyo.

Thanks,
Emsky

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello

i don't think it will pose a problem kasi it will be an entirely new application.
Isa pa, di nga ba Kenney was saying na pwede naman mag-apply ulit yung mga pre-2008 if qualified.
Good luck.

emsky1973 said:
Hi Everyone,

I'm also pre 2008 applicant but not part of litigants. I'm still hoping for the good news to come though the chances are getting slimmer everyday.

Tanong ko lang po, puede rin ba akong mag apply this May kahit di ko pa nakukuha ung refund ko. Magiging komplikado kaya ang lahat.

Any idea please naman share nyo.

Thanks,
Emsky

nmiole

Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-March-2005
AOR Received.
07-July-2005
Hi Guys..........sadly I guess this is the end of the road..........

Judge throws out immigrant lawsuit against feds
5:46 pm, April 18th, 2013

OTTAWA - A judge has thrown out the complaint by around 1,400 potential Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) class immigrants angry the Conservative government shredded their applications and refunded their fees to end a massive processing backlog last year.

The group took the feds to court, arguing the move was unfair.

Federal Court Justice Donald Rennie didn't see it that way, saying the government acted within "the rule of law, the Bill of Rights and the Charter (of Rights and Freedoms)."

Meantime, Immigration Minister Jason Kenney has unveiled a renovated FSW program that will start accepting applications May 4.

The new program caps applications at 5,000 annually in 24 eligible occupations.

"Applications will be processed in approximately one year," Kenney said in a statement.

Under the new rules, applicants must have at least a year's experience in an eligible occupation, pre-arranged employment in Canada or hold a PhD.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/politics/archives/2013/04/20130418-174637.html

popeye15

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wala na ako masabi. God Bless na lang sa lahat. Hay....

Meron na bang nakatanggap ng refund dito? Kailan kaya maibabalik sa atin?

emsky1973

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hello mga kababayan ko, sino sino na po ba sa inyo ang nakakuha na ng refund. I thought refund will be processes within 6 months.

Pa-post naman po kung sino na sa inyo nakareceived na ng refund.

Thanks.

popeye15

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@emsky1973

Still no refund. I tried contacting them through email but all I got was a generic reply pointing me to the cic website and instructing me to fill up the form.

emsky1973

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hi Popeye,

Same with me, but have you filled up the form.

Still no refund. I tried contacting them through email but all I got was a generic reply pointing me to the cic website and instructing me to fill up the form.
[/quote]

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to those waiting for the refund, here's the reason why the delay...

Important Update: Refund from CIO

We have just received an email from FSWFeeReturn@cic.gc.ca in response to our inquiry regarding the refund on processing fee. This applies to all applicants from the Philippines.
This message is in response to your inquiry about the return of the immigration fees paid in relation to your FSW application to immigrate to Canada.

Most fees are being returned in the form of a cheque from the Receiver General of Canada. However, as a result of banking restrictions on foreign cheques in your country of residence, you will not be able to cash a Receiver General cheque issued from Canada. Alternative payment options are currently being investigated by CIC.

In the mean time, the only payment option available to you is to request that fees be returned to someone else who is not residing in your country of residence. If you choose this option, please complete another “Return of Processing Fee, Right of Permanent Residence Fee or Right of Landing Fee” form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5741E.pdf and designate an alternate payee. The form must be signed by the principal applicant for CIC to proceed with the payee change.

Fees will be returned in the appropriate currency known to be accepted in the recipient’s country of residence. The exchange rate will be calculated on the date of the fee return.

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences of the delays you are experiencing and are doing our best to expedite the fee return process.

Thank You,
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

If you are one of those waiting for the refund from CIO, this explains the delay. If you know someone in Canada whom you can trust, you may designate them to expedite the process.

emsky1973

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hi Kiwi,

I saw your post with the other topic and seemed you already got your notice from CIC. I was wondering if you can still access your ecas but with blank status. Please advise.

Regards,

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi emsky

my access to ecas is long gone...7 March in the morning was the last time I ever saw my ecas details with a blank status...That evening when I decided to have a look again, it was all but sweet memory (hehehe)..since then, my application has gone AWOL....

how about yours?...are you not applying anew?

cheers

emsky1973 said:
Hi Kiwi,

I saw your post with the other topic and seemed you already got your notice from CIC. I was wondering if you can still access your ecas but with blank status. Please advise.

Regards,

emsky1973

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hi Kiwi,

I can still access mine but with blank status. I haven't received notice yet. I'm applying for new.

Regards,

quote author=kiwi1 link=topic=74379.msg2340022#msg2340022 date=1371008251]
hi emsky

my access to ecas is long gone...7 March in the morning was the last time I ever saw my ecas details with a blank status...That evening when I decided to have a look again, it was all but sweet memory (hehehe)..since then, my application has gone AWOL....

how about yours?...are you not applying anew?

cheers

[/quote]