CSQ 16-11-2015
AOR Received.
FEDERAL 11-02-2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Good day everyone!

Just finish reading the thread from 1 to 64. It took me 1 1/2 days to read the forum. Glad I found this site because each member provides useful and helpful information about Quebec Skilled Worker Program.

By the way I am a new member of this forum.

I am still collecting documents needed for the QSW application and hopefully by the end week of September mai-lodge ko na papers ko with the help of a Consultancy Firm.

Regarding the use of paid representative which I read in Quebec official website, can someone here could explain me the meaning of this,

Notice for individuals planning to immigrate to Québec

Using the services of an immigration intermediary - Foreign students and Temporary workers

Notice
Since February 2, 2011, you must use the new version of the Application for a Québec Acceptance Certificate (foreign students or temporary workers) to submit your application. You must indicate on your form if you used the paid services of an individual within the framework of your application, identify this person and, if applicable, append a power of attorney (in French - PDF, 39 Kb).

Application for a Québec Acceptance Certificate submitted to the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles are all processed according to the same criteria. No priority or special processing is given to the file of a person who used the services of an immigration representative. Consequently, it is not necessary to use the paid services of an individual to prepare your application. However, if you decide to use the paid services of an individual, note that since February 2, 2011, the Ministère only deals with duly authorized individuals, namely:

members in good standing of the Barreau du Québec;
members in good standing of the Chambre des notaires du Québec;
individuals who have been granted special authorization issued by one of the two above-mentioned organizations;
recognized immigration consultants who are registered with the Registre québécois des consultants en immigration (PDF, 259 Kb).
NOTE: The consultant retained must be recognized and registered with the Registre, whether your application is submitted before or after February 2, 2011.

Processing of applications received before February 2, 2011

No application will be returned to the applicant or his or her consultant.

If you have submitted an application through an authorized individual, it will be processed according to standard procedure.

If you have submitted an application through an unauthorized individual, you will be informed that your application must be processed directly with you or with a new authorized individual mandated by you by transmitting a power of attorney (in French - PDF, 39 Kb) signed by you.

If you were called to an interview before February 2, 2011, your application will be processed as usual, according to the standard procedure.

Does this apply until now(2013)?
Do I need to ask my Consultant if they are registered?

Your reply will be much appreciated.
Thank you and God bless everyone.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
eciralc12 said:
12k for 80 hours, guys ok nb kya un? I mean reasonable b ung fee nila? thanks!!
I think it is a reasonable price but the question is how good will be your tutors? It is only you who can attest to that as well as your attitude in learning the language... Masarap aralin ang french pero iba iba ang style ng teachers so hopefully your teacher will be able to teach you in the way that you will learn to love the language... Bon chance!

Roseanne

Sep 22, 2013
Hi Guys!

Hi! I'm just new here. I'm an applicant for QSWP. I have just gathered all the documents needed for the application. I'm just confused with the dependents that can be included with immigration. Can i include my fiancé? We're getting married by november anyway. Is it possible to include him now on my aplication as common-law partner?

Possible din po ba na pagdating ng quebec magwork muna temporarily hanggang dmting un PR card and after matanggap un card ay lilipat na sa Manitoba?

Un QSWP po ngayon ndi nagrrequire ng french language kya ndi nako nagenroll ng french class. My mhhnap pdin kayang work sa montreal kahit English lang ang language ko?

Hope may makapansin po ng mga questions ko. :)

kristine26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi po, im a nurse po from davao. Just want to ask a few questions lang po sana. I worked as a staff nurse po from 2008 to 2010 and ryt now im just a stay at home mom. Regarding sa proof of legality pertaining to sss contribution, can I just log in to my sss account and print it as an evidence kasi ang tagal magrekease ng itr nung hospital I worked before.

I hope someone can answer.

Thanks

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
Roseanne said:
Hi Guys!

Hi! I'm just new here. I'm an applicant for QSWP. I have just gathered all the documents needed for the application. I'm just confused with the dependents that can be included with immigration. Can i include my fiancé? We're getting married by november anyway. Is it possible to include him now on my aplication as common-law partner?

Possible din po ba na pagdating ng quebec magwork muna temporarily hanggang dmting un PR card and after matanggap un card ay lilipat na sa Manitoba?

Un QSWP po ngayon ndi nagrrequire ng french language kya ndi nako nagenroll ng french class. My mhhnap pdin kayang work sa montreal kahit English lang ang language ko?

Hope may makapansin po ng mga questions ko. :)
I think to be able to include him you should have proof that you lived together, I remember seeing something about that somewhere but I'm not sure.

With regards to moving out of Quebec, you should first show them that you have tried to settle in Quebec but that didn't work out, else they might revoke your PR (at least that's what I've read in several forums). You have to sign a form stating that you intend to settle in Quebec when you submit your application, and that will be their case against you.

They say that it's possible to live in Montreal even with just English, however, there is a chance that the immigration officer might not give you a CSQ if you did not even try to learn their language during the time after your applied and before your interview, despite having enough points. People in the forums who got interviewed state that the questions are majority if not all in French. Learning French is strong proof that you want to stay in Quebec. Just my opinion :)

pernov14

Nov 7, 2011
ConradFael said:
I think it is a reasonable price but the question is how good will be your tutors? It is only you who can attest to that as well as your attitude in learning the language... Masarap aralin ang french pero iba iba ang style ng teachers so hopefully your teacher will be able to teach you in the way that you will learn to love the language... Bon chance!
HELLO CONRAD, HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR CSQ?

kristine26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
tanong ko lang po, how can i get a certified true copy of my sss contribution?

Thanks

guhazel

Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-July-2013
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2013
kristine26 said:

Thanks
Hi! I applied thru a consultancy and they just asked to print out my SSS contributions online.

beautiful-carla

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreaal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2013(Received on 11/10/2013)
Doc's Request.
Submitted all documents...
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
08-10-2013(together w/my Application documents)
File Transfer...
waiting....
Med's Request
waiting....
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
Hopefully waived...
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Only GOD knows when...
LANDED..........
Only GOD knows when...
hello po sa lahat ng naka submit na ng application for QSW... ito po ba ang address kung saan nyo na i submit ang application nyo for QSW?.

Mailing address :

Direction de l'immigration économique – International
Service Europe de l'Est, Amériques, Asie, Moyen-Orient
Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA
Fax: 514 864-9221

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
beautiful-carla said:
hello po sa lahat ng naka submit na ng application for QSW... ito po ba ang address kung saan nyo na i submit ang application nyo for QSW?.

Mailing address :

Direction de l'immigration économique – International
Service Europe de l'Est, Amériques, Asie, Moyen-Orient
Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA
Fax: 514 864-9221
Yup, that's the one posted on the site, and that's also the return address on my AOR. :)

beautiful-carla

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreaal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2013(Received on 11/10/2013)
Doc's Request.
Submitted all documents...
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
08-10-2013(together w/my Application documents)
File Transfer...
waiting....
Med's Request
waiting....
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
Hopefully waived...
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Only GOD knows when...
LANDED..........
Only GOD knows when...
raistlin17phil said:
Yup, that's the one posted on the site, and that's also the return address on my AOR. :)
How did you receive your AOR? is it thru courier or regular mail or thru email?...thanks. ;)

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
pernov14 said:
HELLO CONRAD, HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR CSQ?
Yes I do have my CSQ. Got it November 2012.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
kristine26 said:

Thanks
You may also ask your employer to give you a certificate that you have paid your SSS contributions. I asked mine to do a year's worth of contribution along with the receipt number and the certificate was dry sealed. It was accepted plus your print of your online contributions. That's one solid proof!

babeerino

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Hi! I would like to clarify something :) My friend was assessed by one agency here and they told her that she does not get any point for the Areas of Training because her experience as a clinic nurse has not yet reached 6 months. They told her she will only get 16 pts for AOT if she was able to have 6 months of paid experience. Is that really the case? All along we both thought that nurses get the 16 pts under the AOT automatically and did not depend on the length of work experience.

Hope you could help! :D

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
beautiful-carla said:
How did you receive your AOR? is it thru courier or regular mail or thru email?...thanks. ;)
The Recu was via snail mail, the Formulaire via email.