+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino Nurses applying for Quebec

ghie87

Apr 19, 2012
Hi everyone! Thank goodness I found this thread! I've been trying to ask other forums but noone seems to be willing to help.

Ang saya nmn here, nurses lahat.. Hope you could help me check if right ang computation ko.

My bf and I are planning to get married soon and submit the application after. I am the principal applicant since ako ang may relevant nsg exp.

Here's our info:

1. Education = BS in Nursing (Philippines)
2. Area of Training = Nursing
3. Employment Offer = none
4. Work Experience = 1 yr remunerated, 3 yrs non-remunerated internship (if it counts)
5. Age = below 35
6. Lang.Proficiency = not yet but planning to submit ielts and french cert
7. Stay and Family in Quebec = 0
8. Spouse Educ = BS Nursing (Phils)
9. AOT = Nursing
10. Experience = none (can we include our RLE here pra kahit papano my 2yrs non-remunerated exp?)
11. Age = below 35
12. French = also planning
13. Children = none
14. Financial = check
15. Adaptability = ?

I wanna ask kng how many points na do we earn at present? and how much more do we need to get from our french and ielts exam?

Thank you tlga in advance sa mgbbgay ng response. It'll b a great help.

All the best to everyone! :)

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
ghie87 said:
Hi everyone! Thank goodness I found this thread! I've been trying to ask other forums but noone seems to be willing to help.

Ang saya nmn here, nurses lahat.. Hope you could help me check if right ang computation ko.

My bf and I are planning to get married soon and submit the application after. I am the principal applicant since ako ang may relevant nsg exp.

Here's our info:

1. Education = BS in Nursing (Philippines)
2. Area of Training = Nursing
3. Employment Offer = none
4. Work Experience = 1 yr remunerated, 3 yrs non-remunerated internship (if it counts)
5. Age = below 35
6. Lang.Proficiency = not yet but planning to submit ielts and french cert
7. Stay and Family in Quebec = 0
8. Spouse Educ = BS Nursing (Phils)
9. AOT = Nursing
10. Experience = none (can we include our RLE here pra kahit papano my 2yrs non-remunerated exp?)
11. Age = below 35
12. French = also planning
13. Children = none
14. Financial = check
15. Adaptability = ?

I wanna ask kng how many points na do we earn at present? and how much more do we need to get from our french and ielts exam?

Thank you tlga in advance sa mgbbgay ng response. It'll b a great help.

All the best to everyone! :)

hi, go to this link for preliminary evaluation for quebec, it will tell you how many points you'll get..

http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

Goodluck!

ghie87

Apr 19, 2012
hi genona,

thanks for ur reply. the thing is, after undergoing PEI, the site will only tell you if you qualify or not. it doesn't give you how many points you earn.

i wanna know the specific number of points we earn so we know how well we should do in our language tests.

thank u.. gudluck with your application. :)

emonashley

Apr 26, 2012
Hi guys im new here. im an RN also. i need help guys, pls share some info and advise. i just filed for SCQ last march and received my AOR this month. my question, if ever they will schedule an interview, ung main applicant lang ba ang pupunta sa HK or buong family? Big problem for me cause im currently working in SG then my husband is working as a seaman and he is currently based in Africa. tapos sa interview, ung tinatanong ba ay ung main applicant lang or pati ung spouse mo? tanx po

RBS

Apr 19, 2012
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2011
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
Inquiry about Quebec Immigration - Help me friends.

Hello Friends, how are you all? Well this is my first post here.

I already apply for Quebec PR in November 2011 and I got my file number too. I just want to know when will they call me for an Interview or when will I get any updates from them.

I cleared my DELF A1 exam and preparing for DELF A2, I think A1 and A2 are enough for open my file / CSQ interview.

Can anyone tell me what is the meaning of AOR in Quebec immigration?

I got my 63 points including French Language point.

Your replies are most appreciated. Thanks in advance and best regards.

RBS.

ms_lexi

Apr 27, 2012
hi guys! finally decided na to go for quebec. i wanted to apply by july but since i'll need to do the french thing pa looks like july is not a realistic target. i'll need to contact alliance francaise pa on how to go about the lessons + TEF... i don't really know the process so i'm hoping to find solace and guidance here... :) good luck to us all!

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@emonashley
you and your husband need to attend the interview plus any kids above 18...not to worry kc pag nakareceive kana ng interview date it will give you mga around 3months before the big day... :) both principal and accompanying ang tatanongin...

@rbs
AOR= acknowledgement of receipt na ibibigay once a file has been created for you pending review... it will take depende sa area of training and if priority ka.... if you think base on your estimate you've reach 63 then good for you. its more than enough since 63 is the passing rate for married applicants to be issued csq....

@ms_lexi
welcome just make sure that you submit your application asap as they already put in place quotas for skilled worker category.....

good luck and all of us.

ms_lexi

Apr 27, 2012
a said:
@ ms_lexi
welcome just make sure that you submit your application asap as they already put in place quotas for skilled worker category.....

good luck and all of us.
@a
thanks for the tip. i think what will delay me is the french part. i was told i have to attend a 2-month long class then i have to take the exam :(
what happens if i don't reach the quota? do they return my application and money? or do they just put me in line for the following year?

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@ ms_lexi

They won't return your fees anymore. It would be best if you try to learn as much french as you can while still in the PI. Good luck to your exam.

ms_lexi

Apr 27, 2012
solokru said:
@ ms_lexi

They won't return your fees anymore. It would be best if you try to learn as much french as you can while still in the PI. Good luck to your exam.
paano po if by the time i can pass my application, puno na ang quota for nurses for the year, goodbye na to the fee i paid?

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Did they already put quotas on in demand jobs here in Quebec?

Alam ko sa FSW if they'd already reach their quota for the year they'd send back your application and the fees that you've given them.

ms_lexi

Apr 27, 2012
solokru said:
Did they already put quotas on in demand jobs here in Quebec?

Alam ko sa FSW if they'd already reach their quota for the year they'd send back your application and the fees that you've given them.
come to think of it, i think i may have been misinformed about the quota thing... perhaps it was the FSW?!?... okay, back to research... it seems there's so much i still have to do, nakakaloka...

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Yeah, I don't think they have a cap on the nurses that can apply here in Quebec.

nursegio

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
hello guys! do you know the equivalent degree of BSN in the Philippines to the Quebec education? I am confused ??? thanks

nursegio

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
this table totally confuses me http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf ???

where does our profession belong? and how much point can we get? please help. thank you.