Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
solokru said:
@ genona

Montreal bound ang name ng group na ginawa ni A. Thanks for making me an admin pala :) Nilagyan ko po ng description. If ever makita niyo yung profile picture (the one with J' and a heart) pakisearch yung group description. Eto yung nilagay ko na group description:

Filipino applicants bound for Quebec through the Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSW), Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) and Live-In Caregiver Program (LICP).

Hope that helps! Welcome ang lahat! Salamat po! Pati yung sa kabilang forums invite ko na din :)

I-post ko na nga yung url mismo :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/247507461992707/ yan po :) Thanks!

hi solukro, nag French exam kba? Can u share ung mga questions at anung prep Ginawa mu bfore d intervw.

monsieur

Feb 7, 2012
k08011 said:
Good evening/morning/afternoon mga kabayan...

I was just wondering if you could help me decide if I have to push through with QSW or just pay soaring high amounts on AEO provided by the agency. Kindly asses the possibility of me getting approved for QSW

1. Education: Currently on last submission for my Master's Degree in Communication - Online
Finished Bachelor's Degree in Economics - combination of Online and traditional schooling, I am a shifter from Bachelor of Science in Nursing for 1 year.

2. Experience: 2 years call center, 1.6 years executive secretary and currently I am a document controller (Administrative Dept.) for a construction company.

3. Language: English: IELTS-I am planning on March 10 per schedule of IDP here in KSA. French: I am not sure If I will take the exam.

4. Single

5. 25 years old

6. POF: I have more than what QSW requires.

I am currently working in Saudi Arabia and I am a foreign worker from the Philippines. If time comes that I need to submit my QSW application, where should I submit it?

Also, how many months does it take to process including the granting of visa (if ever)?

I badly needed your help ladies and gentlemen.

Thank you!

@saan ka ngayon sa Saudi? Balak ko rin mg-apply sa Quebec.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@ genona and smartee

Here's the link. It's on page seven of this thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/filipino-nurses-applying-for-quebec-t76473.90.html

@ k08011

There's the Preliminary Evaluation for Immigration by the MICC. Check it out for you to be able to assess your chances of migrating to Quebec. I hate to break this to you but your educational attainment and area of training is not in their priority list. You have to hustle for extra points (french language) if you want to migrate to Quebec and if you'd finally qualify your processing would be slower.

http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

Good luck!

CJL

Feb 8, 2012
Hi guys newbie here! Kindly assess my background if I am qualified for family migration to Quebec. Sorry for hijacking your thread because I'm not a nurse ;D. I just want your expert opinion regarding my status.

-Educational Background: BS Respiratory Therapy

-Work Experience: Hyperbaric Chamber Technician (4 years in Philippines) & Respiratory Therapist (1.5 yrs. KSA)
Currently unemployed for 7 months since July 2011

-Language: Haven't taken any IELTS and French Exams

My wife is also a Respiratory Therapist with 5.5 years of experience working locally & internationally. She is also 29 yrs. old. No IELTS and French exams. She is also unemployed right now since June 2011, after giving birth to our Son. We already took the online evaluation from the Quebec Immigration website and our profession belongs to the list of areas of training. And if ever we are qualified, who do you think should apply to be the Principal Applicant based on our background. Thank you guys!

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
You both have the same years of experience so I think it all goes down to who will have the higher IELTS and/or DELF scores. You've mentioned that you've taken the PEI already. Did you pass the assessment? Respiratory Therapy Techniques (DCS - 3years) is on the AOT list but it isn't under priority treatment for applicants with foreign degrees.

CJL

Feb 8, 2012
solokru said:
You both have the same years of experience so I think it all goes down to who will have the higher IELTS and/or DELF scores. You've mentioned that you've taken the PEI already. Did you pass the assessment? Respiratory Therapy Techniques (DCS - 3years) is on the AOT list but it isn't under priority treatment for applicants with foreign degrees.
Thank you solokru for your fast reply. :)
So, do you think we should continue our application even though we(RT's) are not included under priority list for applicants with foreign degrees. And also we are both unemployed for 7 months now ;D

Your result

It seems that you meet the Québec selection criteria. You may now submit an official immigration application.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
What scores did you give on the language assessment part? Both on French listening and speaking and in English listening and speaking questions? Make sure you have a realistic assessment of your language skills for you to know which parts of your application you really need to improve.

I wouldn't want to tell you not to but if I was in your place and I know I can do it and the PEI's assessment is positive then I'll submit my application asap.

CJL

Feb 8, 2012
solokru said:
What scores did you give on the language assessment part? Both on French listening and speaking and in English listening and speaking questions? Make sure you have a realistic assessment of your language skills for you to know which parts of your application you really need to improve.

I wouldn't want to tell you not to but if I was in your place and I know I can do it and the PEI's assessment is positive then I'll submit my application asap.
I gave French=none and English=advanced. I will try our luck & gather and complete all the necessary documents. BTW, i need your advice regarding the language exams. Should we take both exams 1st before submitting the application or do it later? Thanks for your time! ;D

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
I think taking both exams would be best. Whoever gets the higher score between you guys would be the primary applicant. Good luck!

MarKho19

Feb 10, 2012
Hi everyone. :D I have read everything from the very start. All inputs here are very helpful and I thank all
those who shared their experiences and ideas.

regarding the medical; I would like to know what kind of tests are required during the medical examination?

Thanks. ;)

iamabbygee

Feb 11, 2012
HI! is there any one here who's processing for student visa in Enhance agency?please share your experiences thank you~!

captjack

Feb 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gup pm po is it true that in quebec skilled worker program there is no need for experience for nurses to be qualified? i just wanna make sure if my consultancy is giving me false promises, he said that if a nurse is a RN for not more than 5 yrs ualified sya for quebec... sana matulungan nyo ako salamat po ng marami

joannaleed

Sep 16, 2011
Hello everyone.

I have plans in applying for Quebec and I do qualify for it. Is it OK if I will just apply alone and won't be needing any consultant for it?

I badly need your help. I'm a newbie. :)