gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nursegio said:
Hi Gigianne! ;D have u received ur second letter na? I am excited for you. Hope u will receive it soonest! para dungan tag flight since silingan ra ta ;D
Nursegio..

Heheh wala pa oi! kalouy sa Ginoo nag wait pa gehapon.. bahala wait dugay basta naa lang jud good news moabot hehehe =D

tcoy0204

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
xyle29 said:
hi there!

wanted to ask if you took TEFAQ? how long did it take for the result to come out? big thanks!

Im still on my way of learning French..:) Im not sure of the result po..:)

nursegio

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
knivesvente said:
@ nursegio, kahit ba walang account sa BPI makakabili ng Demand Draft? Puro BDO kase account ko e.

Sige add ko na sa FB yun group nyo.

Nga po pala, ilan points kapag BSN graduate? o kapag degree holder ng Masters?

Salamat sa mga inputs! :)

Yes po you can buy money draft sa BPI. Kindly check at any BDO office if they have that kind of service. Basta sa BPI lang ang may available na service nyan dito sa probinsya ko :)

Please check this checklist ========> http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
nursegio said:
Hindi pa kelangan ang ITR and payslips. During the interview na yan :)
3latest payslips, and sss/itr is required for u 2 claim paid experience upon submitting ur DCS.. that's the latest pls be guided
thanks

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applicante.ph said:
3latest payslips, and sss/itr is required for u 2 claim paid experience upon submitting ur DCS.. that's the latest pls be guided
thanks
@applicante.ph Good afternoon!

I am planning to submit my application early next week and complete all the requirements this week in case I overlooked some of them. May I meekly request for a checklist of the documents you have submitted to the BIQ HK for me not to miss important detail of my application.

Thank you!

tcoy0204

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hi guys..

I submitted my missing documents yesterday and today I recieved the letter for interview. BIQ-Paris po ung saken...Im happy pero Im panicking. Kase I was about to enrol and take the exam in French. And my interview date is April 19. They told me to bring the documents listed in the email. Pero I just want to ask po, ano po ung mga preparations niu for interview? and I just want to ask, if meron na ba dapat money na pondo sa bank ko for the self-financial declaration. titignan po ba nila yun? Im really scared now.. :'(
Ill do everything po, hope you guys can share some infos..:)

that would be a great help..:) thanks

tcoy0204

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
congratulations on your interview tcoy0204. i believe you need to submit a bank certificate to show na meron ka ng pera na madadala mo papuntang quebec.

tcoy0204

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
maryr said:
congratulations on your interview tcoy0204. i believe you need to submit a bank certificate to show na meron ka ng pera na madadala mo papuntang quebec.
thanks po.ung bank certificate po sa csq interview na agad? I thought po sa federal pa..

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Congrats tcoy0204!

If the rules haven't changed since I was interviewed and BIQ-Paris also observes the same guidelines with BIQ-HK you won't be needing any bank statement for your accounts but you should have a proof that you have enough money to bring to Quebec.

Good luck! Glad to see that a lot of Pinoy nurses are now going to Quebec :)

nursegio

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
solokru said:
Congrats tcoy0204!

If the rules haven't changed since I was interviewed and BIQ-Paris also observes the same guidelines with BIQ-HK you won't be needing any bank statement for your accounts but you should have a proof that you have enough money to bring to Quebec.

Good luck! Glad to see that a lot of Pinoy nurses are now going to Quebec :)
Hello Solukro, may i ask if what proof of having enough money did u bring during the interview? Thank you.