FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jmfe said:
Hi! Can somebody help me please? Im about done with my FSW application and waiting for my visa now. I wish to get started with NNAS process and apply to CNO. I have masters degree (WES EQUIVALENT: 4 years bachelors), working as a nurse researcher and educator for almost 6 years now. My education and work lahat english ang primary language. Should i have to do my ielts academic still or not? If kailangan kasi, i wish to take it here before i leave. Also, in my case, kailangan ko pa din kaya ng bridging or additional studies? Salamat po sa makakapag-suggest or makakasagot ng questions.
Don't do IELTS now. Last part na yan kapag naipasa mo na lahat ng applications forms. Create online profile then pay 650 USD to get application forms.

NNAS will decide if you need additional studies.

jmfe

May 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received: June 4, 2014 CC charged: September 23, 2014
Doc's Request.
November 7, 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
PER: September 30, 2014
Med's Request
December 4, 2014
Med's Done....
December 8, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 12, 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Thanks bosschips!

YA

Feb 3, 2015
KatrinaMichelle said:
NNAS will issue an advisory report within 6-8 weeks once you complete all required documents. With CNO, that I don't know. I have completed the online application 3rd week of September and estimates that requested documents will be received by 3rd-4th week of October. Will be taking the IELTS by November 1, results will be out probably by mid-November. Hopefully, I will receive the report sometime in January, or February at most. Then will forward it to CNO. Will update you guys. Here's hoping that they had found a way to expedite the process through the use of NNAS.
Katrina, Did you get the Advisory report from NNAS? Please update us... I am waiting for mine too and I am looking forward to hear the experience from someone who went through the same process...please let me know

RAJIV2286

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
COLOMBO (TRANSFERRED FROM NDVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
no request
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
20-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
DON'T KNOW
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
hope for waiver
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
Hello...
I am registered nurse from India and working with Indian Defence Services...
I wish to leave my job and join nursing profession in Canada...
For that I wish to apply for assessment report from NNAS... But as my education provider and employer both work under defence ministry, they will not allow me to get license without leaving the services... and its difficult to take this decision without getting any job offer from canadian employer...
I need help...
Can anyone send me the copy of application form which NNAS ask from our employer and education provider for submission....
By getting the copy of forms, I atleast could check what they want and whether i am able to collect information without leaving my job or not...
any help is highly appreciable...

geven

Jan 28, 2015
Hi Zelda,

Please help me, I'm going to take OSCE exam on February 26,2015. Please PM me at my email add, venus_nipay@yahoo.com. I really don'y know what is the exam all about. Hoping you can help me. God bless

Venus

lojdeb

Feb 11, 2015
hello joram 14, i am preparing for the August 2015 OSCE, can you please send me links and tips on how to prepare for the exam.I am planning to enrol in health assessment course, do you think this would help? Thank you

KMLRN

Jan 28, 2015
Is there anyone here who has experience in CELBAN or IELTS or both? I am weighing between taking CELBAN or IELTS. I'm not confident enough that I can achieve the band score needed for IELTS. So if there's anyone here who can help me out, thank you in advance.

God bless you nurses! :)

joshbim

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2014
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Done....
March 25,2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 02,2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon in God's time
LANDED..........
Soon in God's time
HI GUYS...

newbie here My hubby received his letter from CNO saying that he has met the requirements to an RN registration under General Class, and was advised to take the jurisprudence exam and nclex, can you please suggest any idea on where to do reviews on such tests.Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks and more power to all...

sarrie143

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
09-10-2014
Med's Request
November 21, 2014
Med's Done....
December 8, 2014
Interview........
waived?
Passport Req..
January 6, 2015
joshbim said:
HI GUYS...

newbie here My hubby received his letter from CNO saying that he has met the requirements to an RN registration under General Class, and was advised to take the jurisprudence exam and nclex, can you please suggest any idea on where to do reviews on such tests.Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks and more power to all...
hi josh did you apply in NNAS? thanks

joshbim

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2014
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Done....
March 25,2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 02,2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon in God's time
LANDED..........
Soon in God's time
sarrie143 said:
hi josh did you apply in NNAS? thanks
Nope. My Hubby has the old processing procedure. Ngaun lng naasikaso kc nag aral sya ng PSW temporarily. Nabasa ko ung about sa NNAS pero meron na jc syang pending app pero ung dating procedure ng CNO.

Mariet

Dec 20, 2013
Hi,
Good for your husband that he met the registration to CNO except for passing NCLEX and Jurisprudence. How about English Proficiency? Is he exempted with English exam,... I suggest for the NCLEX reviewer by Saunders that's the book that I had read when I had my exam.

Good luck,
Mariet

Jan 27, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
28-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
12-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
11-08-2014
Congrats joshbim, atleast di ka na pina OSCE ng CNO!

By the way, I'm already waiting for my NNAS report. My English Test requirement is waived for reasons that I don't know. Does anyone here on the same page with me?

This waiting game is driving me nuts.

sarrie143

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
09-10-2014
Med's Request
November 21, 2014
Med's Done....
December 8, 2014
Interview........
waived?
Passport Req..
January 6, 2015
joshbim said:
Nope. My Hubby has the old processing procedure. Ngaun lng naasikaso kc nag aral sya ng PSW temporarily. Nabasa ko ung about sa NNAS pero meron na jc syang pending app pero ung dating procedure ng CNO.
thanks!