+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

pinay-saffron

Jul 26, 2011
lenjoy03 said:
I understand completely that we want to know how we'll go over the OSCE. I too will be taking the exam hopefully by November. Asking Zelda about the exam especially the sample scenario is considered cheating. If your already book for the exam, please read the rules on your IEN account. As what some are asking Zelda will jeopardize her situation/result with CEHPEA. If you have questions for her, please send her a PM. I'm just concern for the safety of others and this is their future we are talking about. Even in the other blogs especially allnurses.com, if we try to ask about the exam, no one will bother answering you as it is unethical and CEHPEA is very strict when it comes to these things. She can be trace and if proven guilty, she will face the penalty that will affect her career. Guys, I hope you wont take this in a negative way.
Hi Len! I understand your concern. The same rule applies to CPNRE. Just be careful guys, take precautions 'cause anybody can access this site. Let's continue helping each other but steer clear from asking or posting EXACT exam scenarios or questions.

lanitroz

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4,2011
AOR Received.
May 30, 2011
Med's Request
July 4, 2011
Med's Done....
August 8, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
September 14, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 20,2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
Hi guys.. I successfully passed the rpn may 2013 exam, Though I still need to take jurisprudence and english tests.. Pwde nyo po ba ako matulungan kung alin ang msmagandang itake? IELts or celban? My problem about celban hindi ko alam kung anu ang irereview and sa Ottawa kasi ako nakatira, and I noticed sa ibang provinces ung exam locations and review centers. And I heard mhirap dw mkareach ng passing score pg ielts dito sa canada. :(

lecter

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
lanitroz said:
Hi guys.. I successfully passed the rpn may 2013 exam, Though I still need to take jurisprudence and english tests.. Pwde nyo po ba ako matulungan kung alin ang msmagandang itake? IELts or celban? My problem about celban hindi ko alam kung anu ang irereview and sa Ottawa kasi ako nakatira, and I noticed sa ibang provinces ung exam locations and review centers. And I heard mhirap dw mkareach ng passing score pg ielts dito sa canada. :(
hi, were in the same situation,...i dont know ielts ba or celban, they say meron daw sa george brown na course for 6 mos. pwede kna hndi mg ielts or any english exam.....anyway, konti lng ung pumasa sa exam last may, 3 lng kami out of 8 pumasa....

cbg2388

Feb 7, 2013
I applied for RN assessment (registration in general class) in CNO and I am residing in the Philippines. I also asked assistance from JoinAllied as they are offering assistance in the application and assistance with employer once with eligibilty as well. I am in the process of the assessment and right now I've received an email about the Jurisprudence, my concern is that my co-workers who have submitted all the documents (app form, verification of course completion and TOR, verification of nsg practice and verification of registration) received an update about the status of their assessment they were required to take the OSCE in Canada.

For applicants like us who are here in the Philippines, would you recommend to us to go to Canada just to take the OSCE? But I think it's too expensive and not practical. Another option is to ask the Registration Commitee to reconsider and review our application. Does anyone have the same situation?

lenjoy03

Feb 10, 2011
cbg2388 said:
I applied for RN assessment (registration in general class) in CNO and I am residing in the Philippines. I also asked assistance from JoinAllied as they are offering assistance in the application and assistance with employer once with eligibilty as well. I am in the process of the assessment and right now I've received an email about the Jurisprudence, my concern is that my co-workers who have submitted all the documents (app form, verification of course completion and TOR, verification of nsg practice and verification of registration) received an update about the status of their assessment they were required to take the OSCE in Canada.

For applicants like us who are here in the Philippines, would you recommend to us to go to Canada just to take the OSCE? But I think it's too expensive and not practical. Another option is to ask the Registration Commitee to reconsider and review our application. Does anyone have the same situation?

I understand your situation. Though it's not practical to go to Canada for less than a week or more just to attend a 1 day exam. I've read in other blogs that they know someone who opted to wait for reconsideration but in the end were required to take the OSCE. http://allnurses.com/nurse-registration/osce-observational-structured-812862-page15.html. We do have an option to withdraw or proceed with the exam. Hope it helps.

pinay-saffron

Jul 26, 2011
lecter said:
hi, were in the same situation,...i dont know ielts ba or celban, they say meron daw sa george brown na course for 6 mos. pwede kna hndi mg ielts or any english exam.....anyway, konti lng ung pumasa sa exam last may, 3 lng kami out of 8 pumasa....

Hello! Just wanna ask ano yung exam na tinake mo na 3 out of 8 lang kayo na pumasa? IELTS ba yun?
Ako naman guys, last exam ko na yung IELTS.. scheduled na ako sa August. Kinakabahan tuloy ako sa mga nababasa ko pero continuous naman ang self-review ko. Any tips or reminders?? Thanks in advance.

pinay-saffron

Jul 26, 2011
lanitroz said:
That was also my problem before, I dunno paano mag-review for CELBAN and the test centers are too far.. Kaya no choice ako but to register for IELTS. Actually, isang scoring process lang ang basis ng lahat ng IELTS center around the globe kaya standard lang ang scoring. Pero nagkakatalo siguro sa Writing and Speaking module. If you will choose to take IELTS, I'll try to help in some ways kasi kahit paano nakapag-review na ako for almost 2 months. You can reach me thru e-mail, ojamnai_24@yahoo.com

lanitroz

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4,2011
AOR Received.
May 30, 2011
Med's Request
July 4, 2011
Med's Done....
August 8, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
September 14, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 20,2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
pinay-saffron said:
That was also my problem before, I dunno paano mag-review for CELBAN and the test centers are too far.. Kaya no choice ako but to register for IELTS. Actually, isang scoring process lang ang basis ng lahat ng IELTS center around the globe kaya standard lang ang scoring. Pero nagkakatalo siguro sa Writing and Speaking module. If you will choose to take IELTS, I'll try to help in some ways kasi kahit paano nakapag-review na ako for almost 2 months. You can reach me thru e-mail, ojamnai_24 @ yahoo.com
Thanks. I Appreciate your suggestion and help! :)

lanitroz

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4,2011
AOR Received.
May 30, 2011
Med's Request
July 4, 2011
Med's Done....
August 8, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
September 14, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 20,2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
lecter said:
Congrats Lecter for passing the exam. ;) Regarding sa review for celban, found a site which I guess can help. Online review for celban, http://www.celbanprep.info/ Yan ung site.. But still thinking kung mgielts ba ako o celban..

ma.vaneandrade

Aug 16, 2012
HI guys! Need an advise. I graduated last 2011 and passed the NLE at the same year, then I came here last year.. and now I'm thinking which one is better for me RPN or RN assessment coz I dont have any hospital exp after passing the NLE. Is it better na mgRPN muna and then eventually mgRN or diretso na sa RN assessment?.. Thank you po.

jaq

Feb 21, 2013
@pinay-saffron Hi pwede po makahingi ng copy ng reviewers. Thanks. Here's my e-mail add jacqueline.pestanas@yahoo.com :)

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
Hi Seniors and VIPs,

I submitted my request for accreditation last May 2010, they sent me all papers to write for the examination, schedules I saw were for 2011, but my Application for Immigration - FSW was delayed so, I did not finish the process (Employer and Licensing body), now my MR came and almost done, so I want to activate my CNO papers.

Questions?

1. Can I still use my old papers? or do i need to file again
2. What do I do?

TIA. God bless

sam35

Jun 11, 2013
Is there anybody on this forum user schedule for OSCE CNO on 23rd of October. I'm not from Canada and never been yet in the Country so, im looking for somebody who is in my same situation. My email is samfuentes35@yahoo.com.

Albertjohann

Nov 25, 2012
ma.vaneandrade said:
HI guys! Need an advise. I graduated last 2011 and passed the NLE at the same year, then I came here last year.. and now I'm thinking which one is better for me RPN or RN assessment coz I dont have any hospital exp after passing the NLE. Is it better na mgRPN muna and then eventually mgRN or diretso na sa RN assessment?.. Thank you po.

Hello, we have the same situation. I'm a graduate of 2011. Maybe we can share some info with each other if it's ok with you. my email address: jacildoalbert@ymail.com

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
Guys, take IELTS. In my lifetime i already took it 3 times. One in saudi, pinas at now in Bahrain. I find it easy to follow and understand. By the way i scored 7-7.5 each take. Expired kc everytime i got an application. And be strong, i did only self review. I just bought the reviewer from British council and schedule a daily practice on each category for 2hrs a day for about 2months. I also take every exam in sites that offer free review and practice. Well, you can go to review center also. Anyways God bless