+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

angel1

Sep 15, 2012
actually nd.. ang plan q kc nung ng apply aq app. package 5 years validity kaya plan q nun intayin q na lng mkapunta q dun as pr. kaso bigla may changes sa cno validity 2 years na lng.. pinagiicipan q pa kc masaydong magastos kung mg vvisit visa aq..

silverblue

Mar 13, 2013
suwail said:
Guys meron akong nareceived na email sa CNO regarding my application for assessment. Any advise which of the 2 options they gave me is really appreciated. Maraming Salamat!

We are writing to provide you with information regarding the evaluation of your nursing education.

Upon initial review of your application, the College of Nurses of Ontario (College) has determined that you have not completed an approved or equivalent nursing program. As a result, you are required to complete an evaluation of your nursing knowledge, skill and judgment and to successfully complete any additional education and/or training identified by the evaluation.
The evaluation will take place on ***** , or a subsequent date at:

The Centre for the Evaluation of Health Professionals Educated Abroad
80 Bloor Street West
Toronto, ON M5S 2V1

The evaluation consists of a short, multiple choice written test and an Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE), during which you will be rotated through simulated, scripted clinical situations using trained actors.
Upon completion of the evaluation, CEHPEA will forward your results to the College for review. Once the College has reviewed the results, you will be advised in writing about whether you meet the nursing education requirement or if you are required to complete additional education and/or training to meet the nursing education requirement.

Further information regarding the evaluation can be found on the College's website at www .cno. org/osce.

You now have one of three options to proceed with your application:

1. Complete the evaluation by CEHPEA - Check “Attend for CEHPEA
evaluation” on the enclosed form and then sign and return the form to the College. Once
we have received your request to attend for the evaluation, you will be contacted by
CEHPEA regarding the online registration process and the date you will be required to
attend. An administrative fee of $200.00, payable to CEHPEA, is required at the time of
completing the online registration, which will reserve your scheduled date and time for
the evaluation. This administrative fee will be refunded to you upon completion of the
evaluation. Please note that selecting this option acknowledges your willingness to attend
the evaluation. To facilitate the process, the College and CEHPEA will exchange
information relating to the evaluation.

2. Request a review of your application by the Registration Committee – You
have the right to request a review of the decision requiring you to complete this
evaluation. Check “Review by Registration Committee” on the enclosed form and then
sign and return the form to the College. Once we have received your request, the College
will advise you of the date upon which your application will be referred to the
Registration Committee for review.

3. Withdraw your application – Check “Request for Withdrawal” on the enclosed
form and then sign and return the form to the College if you are no longer interested in
pursuing registration with the College. Once we have received request for withdrawal,
you will receive a letter from the College confirming that your application has been
closed. The withdrawal of your application would not, in any way, affect your right to
make a new application. Any new application for registration would be evaluated based
on the registration requirements in effect at the time of that application.
Does it mean we have to go to canada just to attend the evaluation from CEHPEA?

Mrs. D

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/10/2012
AOR Received.
11-26-2012 SA 11/21/2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
11/21/2012
Med's Done....
31/08/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5-21-2013 DM 7-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-2013 visa issued 7-13-2013 passprot delivered
LANDED..........
7-22-2013 reunited with my love
jijitipie said:
wow so nice naman..very smooth processing ng sau..ask ko lang po how many yrs exp ka kasi sguro malaking factor un..5 yrs exp lng kasi ako pero sguro sa record nila is 4 yrs exp lang kasi nasubmit ko pa un verification of employment e 2011 pa sakanila..pinasagutan ka po ba nila ng competency assessment(CAS)? thanks po
Hi ..i read ur post 5 yrs experience ung sau.. Ako kc 5 and half... Binigyan kana b ng elligibility for crne? Sa pinas pa kc ko and to what nurses are posted sobra tagal pre reg kya while waiting for my visa gusto koo na sana start ayusin ang requirements..tnx sis

twentytwo

Jun 2, 2012
Joysan988 said:
I passed my RPN exam in September but my safe nursing practice has expired ln December 2012. As a result, CNO requires me to take 14 subjects and 400 hours of clinical practice before i can register huhu!

I'm confused if i should pursue my registration for RPN or should i wait for the RN assessment results before taking any RPN courses? I'm afraid that the subjects that i will take for my RPN won't be required for RN?

Does anyone here with the same situation? Please help me... I feel that I'm in limbo right now.
Thanks in advance!
Hi Joysan! Curious lng ako, sila ba mag aassign syo ng hospital para makapag duty ka ng 400 hours or ikaw maghahanap ng hospital para makapagduty ka?

silverblue

Mar 13, 2013
Guys I'm just confused with the letter received by some of the forumers here about sa CEHPEA.
For us kasi na nasa pinas pa and seeking for the eligibility, mahirap yun sinasabi nila na mag aattend ng evaluation... Does it mean we have to go to the said address para lang mag attend ng evaluation? O para yun sa mga nasa Canada na?

My papers are on process pa kasi and waiting for the eligibility, i passed the nursing jurisprudence exam last feb. Nung nabasa ko yung post regarding sa letter, lalo ako nagworry kasi baka ganun din mareceive kong letter eh nasa pinas pa ako. ???

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Mrs. D said:
Hi ..i read ur post 5 yrs experience ung sau.. Ako kc 5 and half... Binigyan kana b ng elligibility for crne? Sa pinas pa kc ko and to what nurses are posted sobra tagal pre reg kya while waiting for my visa gusto koo na sana start ayusin ang requirements..tnx sis
pm sent

Joysan988

Nov 1, 2012
twentytwo said:
Hi Joysan! Curious lng ako, sila ba mag aassign syo ng hospital para makapag duty ka ng 400 hours or ikaw maghahanap ng hospital para makapagduty ka?
Hi twentytwo!
Ang alam ko, ung school kung saan ka mgenrol ang mag- aasign ng placements sa mga hospital kung saan cla affiliated. Gaya sana ng george brown college isa dw ang sunnybrook hospital kung saan icomplete ung clinical practice.

I have to attend an info session at george brown college on the 19th of March to know more about the clinical hours to complete and the subjects to take.

Meron bang nagmember ng CARE dto?
Thanks!

alden

Mar 15, 2013
guys good day,,,
im new here,, i badly need all ur help,.. im also applying for CNO i was able to sent some of my documents like school and employment. for my licensed verification hopefully this march 21 during my vacation.. please add me on your fb account .. whatz_new06@yahoo.com i have lots of question.// tnx

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
BananaAryan said:
Guys question. Halimbawa I passed the CRNE taking a visit visa to Canada. Diba hindi release ng CNO yung license ko unless PR ako? Hindi kasi ako Pwede mag apply sa FSW this May kasi single ako and sa adaptability sa Canada no points talaga ako. So Ano pang other visa para makuha ko license ko? Mahirap naman mag hanap ng work kasi mostly eh requirement eh may license ka from CNO. What do you mean by open permit?
@BANANAARYAN

you need a visa na pag land mo dito is PR ka or citizen

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
alden said:
guys good day,,,
im new here,, i badly need all ur help,.. im also applying for CNO i was able to sent some of my documents like school and employment. for my licensed verification hopefully this march 21 during my vacation.. please add me on your fb account .. whatz_new06 @ yahoo.com i have lots of question.// tnx
@ alden

pm mo ako or post your question try ko tulungan ka