Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
faithyou said:
hi.. magkasunod dumating yun eligibilities ko... wala naman sila pinapatake na additional courses...nkalagay lang sa letter eh that i'm eligible, application procedure & form for the exam, then yun mga requirements for registration! GOODLUCK!!! san ka sa canada? ;)
wow so nice naman..very smooth processing ng sau..ask ko lang po how many yrs exp ka kasi sguro malaking factor un..5 yrs exp lng kasi ako pero sguro sa record nila is 4 yrs exp lang kasi nasubmit ko pa un verification of employment e 2011 pa sakanila..pinasagutan ka po ba nila ng competency assessment(CAS)? thanks po

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
zhuer said:
Hello,everyone,I am new in this thread.I am not Philippino but I got my BSN in the Philippines. I also applied CNO for RN in July 2012, So far no response from CNO yet. I am desprate.could you guys share your timeline for me or enlighten me somewhat?By the way, can anybody give the reviewers for both jurisprudence and RN exam?my email is: eric.sxz @ gmail.com.Thanks very much!
I applied last DEc 2010 for RN general class..I am still waiting for the decision letter..I regret that I did not apply for rpn simultaneously with my rn app..so sad..I didnt know that it would take them long enough to process it.

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
sharmei17 said:
wah i dnt know nkakalito ung answers. sana umok lahat. ntapos siguro ako one hour before the time hndi dahil nadalian ako kundi super gutom na ako. anyway im hoping for the best.

ask ko lang regarding s ielts nagiisa lang ba n exam centre ung ngbbgay ng IELTS? ung Global Village Toronto Exam ba un. wla bang iba. naghahabol ako sa february.
@sharmei
Sorry sis no idea about ielts, melab kasi tinake ko last year much cheaper kasi than ielts heheh..

Early march wala na ba?? Mas maganda rin na matapos ko na lahat ng lacking requirements mo para once na nandyan na result na you passed di na matatagalan process ng licence mo..

Think positive makakapasa ka....

angel1

Sep 15, 2012
Good luck sa mga mageexam this January :)

btw, may nabasa qng link from google search pdf form from cno.. nd q maipost ung link (practice guideline)
try nio din basahin sana makatulong.. ;) sabi kc nung friend q na ng take ng crpne sa ontario pag aralan un scope of practice ng rpn iba pa din kc ung scope ng sa r.n..

God bless..

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
1. Canadian English Language Benchmarks Assessment for Nurses (CELBAN)
Test Component CELBAN Scores
Writing 7
Speaking 8
Listening 10
Reading 8

These are the minimum benchmark scores that must be achieved and includes the standard error of measurement.

NOTE: The College of Nurses will only accept scores from a CELBAN test at a CELBAN administration site. The College does not accept results from CELBAN tests administered by educational institutions for educational purposes.
2. International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Test Component IELTS Scores
Writing 7
Speaking 7
Listening 7.5
Reading 6.5
Total 7

These are the minimum benchmark scores that must be achieved and includes the standard error of measurement of 0.5.

NOTE: The College will only accept scores from the Academic format of the IELTS test.

3. Test d’évaluation de français (TEF)

Language proficiency requirements for applicants

The College’s revised Registration Regulation has introduced changes to the language proficiency requirement for registration.

Beginning Jan. 1, 2013, applicants are required to provide evidence that they are proficient in English or French within two years before the date on which they are issued a certificate of registration. This includes demonstrating that they can communicate and comprehend effectively, both orally and in writing, in either of those two languages.

In order to demonstrate language proficiency, applicants must provide evidence of:

achieving the required benchmark scores on one of the language proficiency tests approved by the Registration Committee (click here for a list of the approved tests) within two years prior to the date on which the applicant is issued a certificate of registration for which she or he applied

or

holding, or having held within the two years prior to the date of submitting her or his application, a certificate of registration with the College in any class other than the Emergency Assignment, Retired or Non-Practising classes

or

meeting one of the following criteria within two years prior to the date on which the applicant is issued a certificate of registration for which she or he applied:

Successful completion of a nursing program in Ontario, Canada or any other jurisdiction where:
- both theory and clinical instruction for that program were provided in English or French and
- the primary language of the educational institution was English or French and
- the program was not an online or distance education program

or

Practice as an RN, RPN, or NP where:
- nursing services were provided in English or French and
- the primary language of the practice setting and clients was English or French.

Applicants who are unable to demonstrate language proficiency through a nursing program or nursing experience may be asked to complete one of the approved language proficiency tests or may be referred to the Registration Committee.

Applicants may also be referred to the Registration Committee for further review:

to determine if the evidence provided demonstrates that the applicant can communicate and comprehend effectively, both orally and in writing, in either English or French or
if the evidence for language proficiency provided is more than two years old.

kidpoker

Jan 14, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-09-2010
jijitipie said:
1. Canadian English Language Benchmarks Assessment for Nurses (CELBAN)
Test Component CELBAN Scores
Writing 7
Speaking 8
Listening 10
Reading 8

These are the minimum benchmark scores that must be achieved and includes the standard error of measurement.

NOTE: The College of Nurses will only accept scores from a CELBAN test at a CELBAN administration site. The College does not accept results from CELBAN tests administered by educational institutions for educational purposes.
2. International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Test Component IELTS Scores
Writing 7
Speaking 7
Listening 7.5
Reading 6.5
Total 7

These are the minimum benchmark scores that must be achieved and includes the standard error of measurement of 0.5.

NOTE: The College will only accept scores from the Academic format of the IELTS test.

3. Test d'évaluation de français (TEF)

Language proficiency requirements for applicants

The College's revised Registration Regulation has introduced changes to the language proficiency requirement for registration.

Beginning Jan. 1, 2013, applicants are required to provide evidence that they are proficient in English or French within two years before the date on which they are issued a certificate of registration. This includes demonstrating that they can communicate and comprehend effectively, both orally and in writing, in either of those two languages.

In order to demonstrate language proficiency, applicants must provide evidence of:

achieving the required benchmark scores on one of the language proficiency tests approved by the Registration Committee (click here for a list of the approved tests) within two years prior to the date on which the applicant is issued a certificate of registration for which she or he applied

or

holding, or having held within the two years prior to the date of submitting her or his application, a certificate of registration with the College in any class other than the Emergency Assignment, Retired or Non-Practising classes

or

meeting one of the following criteria within two years prior to the date on which the applicant is issued a certificate of registration for which she or he applied:

Successful completion of a nursing program in Ontario, Canada or any other jurisdiction where:
- both theory and clinical instruction for that program were provided in English or French and
- the primary language of the educational institution was English or French and
- the program was not an online or distance education program

or

Practice as an RN, RPN, or NP where:
- nursing services were provided in English or French and
- the primary language of the practice setting and clients was English or French.

Applicants who are unable to demonstrate language proficiency through a nursing program or nursing experience may be asked to complete one of the approved language proficiency tests or may be referred to the Registration Committee.

Applicants may also be referred to the Registration Committee for further review:

to determine if the evidence provided demonstrates that the applicant can communicate and comprehend effectively, both orally and in writing, in either English or French or
if the evidence for language proficiency provided is more than two years old.

Magandang Umaga mga Kababayan, ngun ko lng nakita thread na ito. working RPN n ko dito sa Ontario and waiting assessment for RN. sino dito nasa GTA or Toronto lng din banda?

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
@ kidpoker

i live at GTA.. working RPN na din ako but looking for full time pa.. :)

kidpoker

Jan 14, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-09-2010
Magandang Umaga mga Kababayan, gusto ko din sana sumali sa thread n to para makapag share din. working RPN n ko dito sa Ontario and waiting assessment for RN. sino dito nasa GTA or Toronto lng din banda?

roncruz

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 6, 2010, full docs Dec 27,2010
Nomination.....
ECAS- In Process
AOR Received.
1st OCT 6, 2010 2nd AOR Jan 25,2011
IELTS Request
Nov 27,2010 Band 7 overall
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
April 18 2012
Med's Done....
April 30,2012 MEDS RECIEVED JULY 14, 2012 july 18 additional doc requested. July 25 addtl doc sent.
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
AUG 3, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
sept 20 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2012
kidpoker said:
Magandang Umaga mga Kababayan, gusto ko din sana sumali sa thread n to para makapag share din. working RPN n ko dito sa Ontario and waiting assessment for RN. sino dito nasa GTA or Toronto lng din banda?
hello kidpoker in my case waiting for final verdic of cno i live here in ontario

kidpoker

Jan 14, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-09-2010
hello roncruz ;D ibg mo sabihin naipasa mo n lahat ng requirements including CAS? and naghihintay k nlng ng response CNO?

roncruz

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 6, 2010, full docs Dec 27,2010
Nomination.....
ECAS- In Process
AOR Received.
1st OCT 6, 2010 2nd AOR Jan 25,2011
IELTS Request
Nov 27,2010 Band 7 overall
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
April 18 2012
Med's Done....
April 30,2012 MEDS RECIEVED JULY 14, 2012 july 18 additional doc requested. July 25 addtl doc sent.
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
AUG 3, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
sept 20 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2012
kidpoker said:
hello roncruz ;D ibg mo sabihin naipasa mo n lahat ng requirements including CAS? and naghihintay k nlng ng response CNO?
kidpoker hindi waiting for eligibility to exam di pa ako naka recieved ng CAS saan ka sa toronto add me in fb ronnie cruz.para nman mas ok ating exchanged of experience in applying to cno..