Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 14, 2014
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
24-02-2014
HI everyone, I am applying for the Live-in Caregiver Program in Paris because it is the nearest VAC since i am here working in Switzerland. I have completed almost all the documents and i am still waiting for the certified cheque i have ordered at the bank so that i could start my application. My question now is that, do i need to produce a photocopy of all the required documents to be sent so its like sending one set of the original copy and one set of photocopies? I am not sure because i have read in other post that it is needed.

REGARDING
1. Proof of language proficiency: what kind of document should i submit to prove that i know how to speak fluent english?
2. Proof of immigration: since i am working here in switzerland and i am a filipino, what kind of documents should i attached aside from my employment contract to show that i am legally working here in switzerland?
3. NBI and Police clearance: is it ok that i should submit these documents together with my application as supporting document?

Kindly please help me answer.. Thanks u so much.. Hoping for your response..

Ktmdib

Feb 8, 2014
In terms of english, ielts is highly recommendable. Other than that, i would also be interested to know as i m also planning to apply in a week.
By the way, could you advise me if i can apply for my husband as my dependant. If yes, plz advice what docs do i need for him?

maikostine21

Dec 19, 2013
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 14, 2014
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
24-02-2014
im sorry, i cant answer you because even i have lots of question, i think its better if u call the office in paris to inform about your questions..