+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO LIVE-IN CAREGIVER APPLICANTS JULY 2014.

forgottensoul

Apr 19, 2014
kohako said:
I'm still completing all the needed requirements have you filed your application already? If so in what country? And did you filed it directly or with VFS?
i filed mine in VFS manila through courier.

forgottensoul

Apr 19, 2014
jenrhea said:
you should have atleast 1 yr experience as a nurse !!believe me..im also a nurse in pi and its one of the requirements!!
you can apply just with ur nursing education. no experience but your education can be ur basis for application.

rioverna

Mar 15, 2014
anyone...need help
my employer contacted the member of the parliament in their area and was told that a letter requesting for the submission of my passport was sent already on August 28, 2014.
but my agency ad my consultant didn't receive any notice.
they tried to submit my passport together with the letter received by the parliament, but the VAC officer didn't aknowledge it, what they want is the formal notice form the CIC in hongkong, which we dont know where to get since we haven't receive any.

they gave me 30 days time frame from the date letter was sent (august 28, 2014)
i have a day left only, i dont know what to do.

help.
is ther anything we can do to extend the date of the submission since we really havent receive any..

Ana Villanueva

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Ontario Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Med's Done....
21-07-2014
Passport Req..
03-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
19-03-2015
rioverna said:
anyone...need help
my employer contacted the member of the parliament in their area and was told that a letter requesting for the submission of my passport was sent already on August 28, 2014.
but my agency ad my consultant didn't receive any notice.
they tried to submit my passport together with the letter received by the parliament, but the VAC officer didn't aknowledge it, what they want is the formal notice form the CIC in hongkong, which we dont know where to get since we haven't receive any.

they gave me 30 days time frame from the date letter was sent (august 28, 2014)
i have a day left only, i dont know what to do.

help.
is ther anything we can do to extend the date of the submission since we really havent receive any..

Hi rioverna how are u now?

Vern

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hello, Just want to ask question about how many months usually the CIC will reply to ask for some needed documents after you submit your application.

Vern

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hello everyone, just want to share.... I received an email from singapore canada embassy asking me to submit within 30 days te documents ( floor plan of my employer's house and proof that they can really afford to hire a caregiver. Received an email after 2 months of application thru online.

However i am quite confused because i checked my cic account and there is no updates yet there.

Have a nice day!

Hoping for a positive result soon.

ravenrainram

Nov 11, 2014
Hi im working here in hk and process my application. My contract ends on nov 30 but im still waiting for my visa.my employer in hk book my ticket on nov 30 as i didnt renew my cntract with them. My question is
Is it safe to go back to phil and then go back to hk as tourist when the hk candaian consulate release my visa? Or stay in macao and wait there.. i really wanted to go home and spend time with my children. But most of them says it is to risky to exit in the phil (some news that the immig officer at the airport will not permit u to go and hold u and ask you to show more proof which also dont have any idea). Pls any advice is well apreciated

John0624

Jun 21, 2014
ravenrainram said:
Hi im working here in hk and process my application. My contract ends on nov 30 but im still waiting for my visa.my employer in hk book my ticket on nov 30 as i didnt renew my cntract with them. My question is
Is it safe to go back to phil and then go back to hk as tourist when the hk candaian consulate release my visa? Or stay in macao and wait there.. i really wanted to go home and spend time with my children. But most of them says it is to risky to exit in the phil (some news that the immig officer at the airport will not permit u to go and hold u and ask you to show more proof which also dont have any idea). Pls any advice is well apreciated
========================================================================================Sa Palagay ko mas mainam na manatili ka dyan wag kang uuwi sa Phil. Mayroon ako kilala rito pagkatapos nang lahat papilis dyan sa Hong Kong umuwi sa Phil. Ang result hindi nakarating dito kay buwesit na buwesit yung kapatid rito. Good Luck

John0624

Jun 21, 2014
I want to make sure that I understand correctly. I receive for an interview letter from CIC for my PR. My question is do I need to send by Fax that I am attending for that date for the interview. How I understand the letter is I don't need to do anything unless I can't attend that schedule date. Please advised Thanks.......

ravenrainram

Nov 11, 2014
Hi im melanie working in hongkong as dh. And applying for lic in canada. My contract ends on nov 30 finish contract. Also the day my employer book a ticket for me back to phil.the status of my visa application still ongoing and dec is the 5th month. Do you think its ok to go back to phil and wait there and as soon as my visa release i'll go back here in hk as tourist.and is there any documents that i need to bring if ever the phil immigration officer at the airport hold me and question me about my application for visa in canada.thank you

Ana Villanueva

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Ontario Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Med's Done....
21-07-2014
Passport Req..
03-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
19-03-2015
ravenrainram said:
Hi im melanie working in hongkong as dh. And applying for lic in canada. My contract ends on nov 30 finish contract. Also the day my employer book a ticket for me back to phil.the status of my visa application still ongoing and dec is the 5th month. Do you think its ok to go back to phil and wait there and as soon as my visa release i'll go back here in hk as tourist.and is there any documents that i need to bring if ever the phil immigration officer at the airport hold me and question me about my application for visa in canada.thank you

Melanie I send you a message to your inbox.

NurseK12

Oct 23, 2014
forgottensoul said:
you can apply just with ur nursing education. no experience but your education can be ur basis for application.
Hi forgottensoul :) can i ask something, saan po ako pwede makakahanap ng employer ko for Licp do they accept male applicants? Sa mga agency po ba or possible din po ako makahanap sa jobbank ? Thanks :)