+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO LIVE-IN CAREGIVER APPLICANTS JULY 2014.

forgottensoul

Apr 19, 2014
Hi everyone.

For my fellow Filipinos applying for work permit under the LIC program, Let us connect here please. :)

there were news that processing for LIC is quicker now than before, is this true?

jpaulianne

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
AB, Canada
forgottensoul said:
Hi everyone.

For my fellow Filipinos applying for work permit under the LIC program, Let us connect here please. :)

there were news that processing for LIC is quicker now than before, is this true?
Yes it's true, a lot's of my friends here in Alberta, they process their PR/OWP first quarter of this year, they got their AIP, some are on medical of their dependants, others got their decision made and will be contacted for interview, as of this time. But of course, we can't even tell what's gonna happen in the future, im just happy that some of our co-caregivers/PR applicant are so lucky and they deserved whatever they have right now! We all work hard to achieved our goal to become residents of Canada..goodluck to everyone! Way more to go for citizenship.. :p ;D :-*

forgottensoul

Apr 19, 2014
amazing. that is really good news.

yehey! the sooner, the better.
all we can do is pray. :)

where are you now in your application? let us share timelines here please. :)

tara111986

Jul 15, 2014
Hi,

I also have a friend who started processing last March 2014, and she has now a visa stamp. According to her, target date of departure is on August 2014. So happy to hear the quick process she has undergone.

In my case, I still have to apply in person via Cebu visa center this coming July 21. I'm just worried with my experience because I didn't have any within past three years. I'm a BSN graduate batch 2007 and a registered nurse but had my hospital experience last 2008. My current job is in a call center company and I've been working here for 5 years. Do I still have a chance to qualify the LIC work permit? Please advise guys.
:)
Thanks ahead.

Vern

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hello, I am currently processing my visa / work permit for LIC program . Just want to inquire when will i take medical exam? I haven't submitted mu documents to the canadian embassy, i want to know if medical result should be submitted together with the documents. Thank you.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Vern said:
Hello, I am currently processing my visa / work permit for LIC program . Just want to inquire when will i take medical exam? I haven't submitted mu documents to the canadian embassy, i want to know if medical result should be submitted together with the documents. Thank you.
Submit all your documents so they can review it. You will get a medical request from them. You do not need to worry about the medical result as it will be directly forwarded by the clinic to the embassy.

Vern

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014

forgottensoul

Apr 19, 2014
just pass all you documents. they will be the one to request for the medical exam once they've already looked at your papers. When will you submit your application?

forgottensoul

Apr 19, 2014
RE: FILIPINO LIVE-IN CAREGIVER APPLICANTS JULY 2014.

calling more Filipino applicants applying for caregivers, please share your timelines here. :)

Vern

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
My Lmo will expire in 30 oct. I am currently in Singapore, so i also having a hard time in getting NBi, but the rest if the docs like contract and LMO are with me. Can you please advise what are the other documents needed in applying work permit. Thank you.

Vern

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
My Lmo will expire on 30 oct. I am currently in Singapore, so i also having a hard time in getting NBi, but the rest if the docs like contract and LMO are with me. Can you please advise what are the other documents needed in applying work permit. Thank you.

jepshon

Jul 16, 2014
Vern said:
My Lmo will expire on 30 oct. I am currently in Singapore, so i also having a hard time in getting NBi, but the rest if the docs like contract and LMO are with me. Can you please advise what are the other documents needed in applying work permit. Thank you.

forgottensoul

Apr 19, 2014
School documents (TOR, diploma, and clinical records), NCII caregiving or board certificates in a related field like nursing, COE from your previous and current employers...

you can look it up on the document checklist too.

forgottensoul

Apr 19, 2014
who else are applying for Live-in caregiver?share timelines please. or any news? lahat ng pinoys who are new applicants under LIC program, please share your timelines here. lets connect.. :D