+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino ( Automotive Industry in Canada)

Sdelospredes

Jan 23, 2013
Hello! Im a Filipino, recently working in Saudi arabia, having 6 yrs. experience in the field of automotive.
Would somebody either kabayan help me about HOW to apply in Canada with this experience?

Thanks!

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sdelospredes said:
Hello! Im a Filipino, recently working in Saudi arabia, having 6 yrs. experience in the field of automotive.
Would somebody either kabayan help me about HOW to apply in Canada with this experience?

Thanks!
spend some time here
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp

and you would know the process.

Sdelospredes

Jan 23, 2013
Thanks! are you a Filipino? ive been there where a lot of categories, then i choose skilled worker until it lead me into 3 categories stating ( Get your application package,pay your application fees and submit your application) what should i choose among them? but ive notice that FSW been temporarily stopped and it will resume on may 4 2013. thanks, GBU!

rod.bautista

Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Feb 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
LANDED..........
Dec 2016
Sdelospredes said:

Thanks!

Kabayan! nice to see one on the same boat, hehe. I'm also eyeing this re-opening of FSWP this May2013 and im already in the process of filling-up and completing the required documents and forms. Suggestion ko sa'yo is to look for the correct NOC based on your work experience dyan sa saudi, dahil ang FSWP category ay base sa NOC skill level 0, and skill types A & B applicable. For more info on NOC website (sensya na inde ako maka-post ng links, forum is not allowing me)

Hope this helps, good luck sa atin! ;D

Sdelospredes

Jan 23, 2013
Thanks! once i obtain a specific NOC code, what's the next thing base on the 3 steps of FSW? thanks kabayan, paki-notify me naman regarding the process and fees whenever u are free, Gbu.