AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Congrats.
Hope you get medical soon.

johny gaddar said:
Hi all,

magic line added as started processing on Jan 16.

Thanks,
Johny

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
hello johny,
congrats for stepping into "IN PROCESS" Stage.Wish the next stages will also pass through smoothly.
GOD BLESS ALL.
parhar51

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sm001 said:
Congrats to all the people who got processing start date... :) :) :)

Please update if you or your received any verification call....... and if yes, what were the questions asked....

johny gaddar

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March 2010
Doc's Request.
1st May2010
AOR Received.
28th June 2010
IELTS Request
Already given - 7 bands
File Transfer...
09th May 2010
Med's Request
FR and started processing since Jan 26, 12.
Thank you nano, smone, parhar for your good wishes.

I will update as soon as i get MR.

Thanks,

johny

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johny gaddar said:
Thank you nano, smone, parhar for your good wishes.

I will update as soon as i get MR.

Thanks,

johny
Hi Johny,

Have you received verification call?

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
The below status is matching with all the New Delhi application as we all send the first set of Application for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia.

APPLICATION RECEIVED
"Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed."

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE(RBVO)
Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.
Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

IN PROCESS
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing. Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE
"Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.
Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.
Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE
Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order."

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
This found this useful information from one of the Qorax post.

Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Informative thanks for sharing

+1 for u

skogutem said:
This found this useful information from one of the Qorax post.

Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hi seniors
i m pre june applicant and my ecase is coming as in process with actual processing date.......but the thing is that at that time i had 4.5 years of experience of job and after sending full docs to nd vo in july 2010,i had changed my job and had informed the vo by sending relieving letter,experience letter,joining report and copy of new appointment letter...but yesterday i realised that my new appointment letter which i had sent for the new job was for 1 year probation period ...although i m continuing same job......but i m confused whether before sending medicals vo people will ask for new appointment letter or renewed letter or it should be fine because i have got points already and i will get medicals straightway.......

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhi_boy said:
hi seniors
i m pre june applicant and my ecase is coming as in process with actual processing date.......but the thing is that at that time i had 4.5 years of experience of job and after sending full docs to nd vo in july 2010,i had changed my job and had informed the vo by sending relieving letter,experience letter,joining report and copy of new appointment letter...but yesterday i realised that my new appointment letter which i had sent for the new job was for 1 year probation period ...although i m continuing same job......but i m confused whether before sending medicals vo people will ask for new appointment letter or renewed letter or it should be fine because i have got points already and i will get medicals straightway.......
They may make a verification call to your latest employer... but as far as points are concerned, they give you points according to your intial application time

dr.agri

Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2010
Doc's Request.
15-04-2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 20-08-2010
IELTS Request
6.5 bands
File Transfer...
27-04-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2012
Interview........
Expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Yes, sent on 26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Eagerly waiting
LANDED..........
By Baba Ji's grace very soon
Dear Seniors,

Pls help

I am pre June applicant too.. with 2nd AOR on 20.08.2011. I am almost sharing timeline with parmjit (forum member).................
I left job in July 2011, and went for B Ed degree (till date doing the same)......... But I did not inform CHC ND about these facts.....

Now As with Baba Ji's grace I am expecting In process in coming days.....

And my questions from seniors are
1. Should I inform the CHC ND, that I have left the job and registered for regular B Ed Degree......
2. If i am not informing this to CHC, Will this put any harm on my case/ case?

Waiting for replies........

Regards

sukhi_boy said:
hi seniors

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Good to share....

Designated Medical Practitioner Handbook
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-02.asp

lokoloko0

Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,

You may go through a Spreadsheet for Pre June New Delhi applicants having "In Process with Date" status, here.....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spreadsheet-for-prejunes-of-new-delhi-vo-having-in-process-with-date-t96458.0.html;msg1284010

Please inform about any missing details & update your status too.

Bojojo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-5-2010
AOR Received.
16-6-2010
File Transfer...
27-05-2010
Destination BC, members,

Do you think we will be asked for PCC again? If so, do you think we should apply for it in advance to avoid delay in the process later?

Its already 5 weeks since they have started processing on our file, hope this week brings in the most awaited package-MEDS! For us I guess they are sending the meds forms by the post.

jitendrapatel

May 20, 2011
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/4/2010
Doc's Request.
30/6/2010
AOR Received.
22/9/2010
IELTS Request
already send with complete application
File Transfer...
7/7/2010 In process date 26/3/2012
Med's Request
8 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
21 Nov 2012
Interview........
not at all
Passport Req..
8 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
received PPT with visa on 6/2/2013
LANDED..........
27 April 2013
mehulca said:
Hi Friends!

My e-cas status turned to real In Process yesterday with processing start date of January 30, 2012.
Hi,

Finally I find you in this forum, Anyway congrats for your Movement in e-cas status, If any more update then share me too.....